Author Topic: Gog and Magog  (Read 14154 times)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Re: Gog and Magog
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 05:28:59 PM »
This war is not going to happen friends...  it just isn't.  Not anytime soon, sorry.  I have read the Bible frontwards and backwards and up-side down and every which way one can imagine.  I am on your side.  I could have seen it happening maybe a year and a half ago, or two, at least...  You guys think we can just reign war down on some country like Iran at will and we can't.  That takes planning and preparation and sure, we have battle groups in the Gulf but that is just posturing.  It is politics, nothing more.  If we do go in there then we, know nothing of it, which means it will be a clusterf**k, which is not good and I just really don't see happening.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »
Israel is not going to wait forever - Iran will have nuclear capabilities by March of 2013 by everyone's estimation. I think Israel will wait to see if Obama loses, if he wins re-election, they will hit sooner than later. Remember, a war between Iran and Israel and whoever else gets sucked in doesn't have to be the Bible end times war. However, I would also point out with tensions between China and Japan, North and South Korea, the entire Middle East in an uproar right now, that the end times prediction of "wars and rumors of wars" seems entirely possible. If the plates begin to shift and land masses sink or rise, those losing land will be desperately looking for sources of land. A pole shift could cause a rapid global war as countries in dire circumstances are faced with their new grim realities. As far as the US needing time to prepare, there isn't a conflict any where in the world with any combination of countries that the US doesn't have a plan for, its simply how quickly can we get the troops and provisions there. As of yesterday, Egypt has switched its loyalty from Israel to Iran (UN announcement) truly making it Israel against the Middle East as the Bible predicts.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2013, 07:22:09 PM »
I am not saying this is end times prophecy, but I thought it should be noted that Iran just sent troops to Syria, Russia is sending missile defense systems to Syria and the destruction of Syria and Gog and Magog being Russia and Iran fits all this into "an interesting development" to say the least......
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2013, 05:17:37 PM »
Yep, it won't be long until we start seeing what is true and what is false.  Either the Bible and the ancient scriptures were right, or the galactics are right, or neither is right...

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 11:11:18 AM »
     Found a Must Read book.

'EPICENTER' by Joel C. Rosenberg  copyright 2006

This writer has done many interviews with the real players on the Stage. He does a very good job of interpreting
Ezekiel's biblical book. I have read a lot of books that attempt to put the puzzle of the End-Times together and Joel does
the best job of forecasting the scenarios that will soon come into play. He also has some newer books out that are
probably just as insightful. However, most of his books are Fiction Thrillers with realworld facts as the binder to weave
a good story. The Epicenter title differs from his other books in that it is not a 'story line' but rather an analysis of Middle
East power alignments..

His webpage:
         http://www.joelrosenberg.com/

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 01:35:22 PM »
Wow!  I must get his book!  Thanks!

Sashana

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 01:01:21 PM »
I believe the Psalm 83 war will occur before the Gog/Magog war. The '83 war  involves mostly middle eastern Arab nations. Some call it WWIII, said in prophecy to kill 2.5 billion people.

The G/M war, I think, is the Armegeddon war, which is a war fighting over Jerusalem and is only staged in the Jezreel Valley. This war will occur after the antichrist announces himself as god in the yet unbuilt 3rd Jewish temple.

Most of the peacetalk ending conflict in Israel is over Jerusalem. The Islamists want it and so do the Israeli's, and neither wants to share.

Sashana
I Love You!

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2013, 03:10:37 PM »
I believe the Psalm 83 war will occur before the Gog/Magog war. The '83 war  involves mostly middle eastern Arab nations. Some call it WWIII, said in prophecy to kill 2.5 billion people.

The G/M war, I think, is the Armegeddon war, which is a war fighting over Jerusalem and is only staged in the Jezreel Valley. This war will occur after the antichrist announces himself as god in the yet unbuilt 3rd Jewish temple.

Most of the peacetalk ending conflict in Israel is over Jerusalem. The Islamists want it and so do the Israeli's, and neither wants to share.  Sashana
     First, this isn't a ' I'm right; you're wrong reply ', rather it is just a discussion.  :)

The book 'Epicenter' by Joel C. Rosenberg covers that point of view considering the Gog and Magog war. Joel states
that there is another war of Gog and Magog that occurs at the end of time. Here is what he says.

PAGE 253-254 hardcover 2007 edition

"" Revelation 20:7-10 does speak of another War of Gog and Magog that occurs at the end of time, after all these
other events. But this is a second war, not the war referred to by Ezekiel 38-39. We know this for several reasons.
        First, Ezekiel's war is described as occurring relatively soon after the rebirth of the State of Israel and the
ingathering of the Jewish people from around the world [ Ezekiel 36-37 ]. The war in Revelation, by contrast, occurs
after Jesus has reigned on earth for a thousand years.
        Second, Ezekiel's war involves a fearsome but limited coalition of countries that surround Israel, as we learned
in earlier chapters. The war in Revelation involves all the nations from "every corner of the earth" coming to attack
Israel [Revelation 20:8 ]
        Third, after Ezekiel's war, life continues. Bodies are gathered and buried for seven months, weaponry is gathered
and burned for seven years, and Ezekiel 40-48 describes the Temple that will be built. By contrast, the war in
Revelation is followed immediately and literally by the end of the world. Satan and his followers are judged and thrown
into the 'lake of fire' [Revelation 20:10] The heavens and earth are destroyed. A completely new heaven and earth
are created, and followers of Christ will live on this new earth for the rest of eternity. ""

Speaking for myself, I enjoy reading such gifted writers as Joel but I can not subscribe 100 % that such
authors are correct in their assessments of the interpretation of Gods word. I do believe that as World Events
happen that they eerily coincide with Biblical Prophecy. Which means, we will know the Gog and Magog war when
it happens.

I might point out that preceding or during the war of Gog and Magog that very large Earthquakes are supposed
to happen. There will be no doubt that the defeat of Gog/Magog is by Gods hand. Since the heavens are to give
us 'Signs and Wonders' then it is no great leap of belief that some kind of Cosmic Object could cause havoc on earth.

Finally, I've read many books on the Gog/Magog/Tribulation/Prophecy/End Times subject matter and Joel Rosenberg
is an excellent viewpoint.
        :)

Sashana

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2013, 11:43:55 AM »
Never said, "I'm right, you're wrong.  Just said, "I believe..."(Opinion) and "I think" (again, opinion)

I don't get why you thought otherwise? No one else brought up the Psalm 83 war, etc. so I did. I thought this was an open forum for all opinions?

Sashana

P.S. Was a post deleted I missed?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:50:30 AM by Sashana »
I Love You!

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2013, 12:27:18 PM »
Never said, "I'm right, you're wrong.  Just said, "I believe..."(Opinion) and "I think" (again, opinion)

I don't get why you thought otherwise? No one else brought up the Psalm 83 war, etc. so I did. I thought this was an open forum for all opinions?

Sashana

P.S. Was a post deleted I missed?
    Nope; no other post deleted that I know of. Did not think otherwise; just saying.
Time can only tell what happens.....

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2014, 05:39:41 PM »
I rarely post anything I read from Before It's News in here anymore, but, there may actually be something to this, I hate to say....  I have seen foreign troops on our bases when I was still in, but that isn't necessarily unusual.  However, there aren't that many Marine Corps bases in the US and I seriously doubt they would pick a Marine Corps base to stash a bunch of Russian and Chinese troops. Additionally, it is a fact that we gave up those islands to Russia.  The rest is circumstantial evidence, but I don't like what it adds up to if it is true...

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2014/01/russian-motivations-for-attacking-the-united-states-2450106.html?currentSplittedPage=2

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2014, 05:22:35 AM »
I rarely post anything I read from Before It's News in here anymore, but, there may actually be something to this, I hate to say....  I have seen foreign troops on our bases when I was still in, but that isn't necessarily unusual.  However, there aren't that many Marine Corps bases in the US and I seriously doubt they would pick a Marine Corps base to stash a bunch of Russian and Chinese troops. Additionally, it is a fact that we gave up those islands to Russia.  The rest is circumstantial evidence, but I don't like what it adds up to if it is true...

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2014/01/russian-motivations-for-attacking-the-united-states-2450106.html?currentSplittedPage=2

Thanks JKB.  I always love to get your input on these things.  I've been a bit concerned with what's been going on over there in Russia this past week or so.  Any thoughts on any of that?

PXSpring

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2014, 12:16:21 PM »
Is all this stuff happening leading to an all out two war War called Gog and Magog?  All this just on time for possible effects from Nibiru and other earth changes.  The timing fits well with all Prophecy.See attachment.
I see the attachment but I won't download it.  8)
Pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming together but they seemed to be coming together also back in 1980 when Hal Lindsey wrote
the 'Late Great Planet Earth'. We can't see the whole Chess Board and all we can do is conjecture. The unrest in the middle east
for supposed 'Democracy' begins to tie in a lot of nations that were mentioned in the Gog/Magog Prophecy. I always wondered how
LIBYA would become part of a 'unit' with other middle east nations when it has been so isolated for many many years. Now it appears
as though it is being pulled into the orbit of the unification. Wait and see. ???

The middle east is where we need to be watching closely because this is where the Antichrist comes out of (Euphrates River) - first he goes to the Islamic/Muslims and promises them the world - this is where we see the Locust army begin.  You see the 4 stages.  The egg, nymph, fledglings, adults.  The first two stages about the Locust army written about in the bible are the spiritual manifestation of the Antichrist.  The last two stages are the devouring stages and the physical aspect of the army.  The locust army is both spiritual and physical.  If you read the book of Jude in the bible you will see who the fallen angels are what they'll be doing here on earth when they are also tossed out with Satan and what their demise is at the 7Th trump when Christ returns - they are instantly destroyed.  The reason I mention the locust army and Satan is because this sets the stage and tells us what Satan will be doing when he is tossed out of heaven and thrown down to earth on the 6Th trump, 6Th seal, 6Th vial and take the throne in Jerusalem, claiming to be God himself - set to try and deceive the whole world. 

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2014, 01:23:55 PM »
I agree.  All eyes need to be on the Middle East.  Anytime anything happens in Israel, my ears perk up.  I've been paying attention to the latest skirmishes there now.  Also, I think China and Russia will be major players before Jesus returns.  It's good to pay attention to them too.

PXSpring

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »
I believe what we are witnessing now is the spiritual aspect of antichrist/Satan/Deceiver his spirit going around the world.  The way the Islamic nations have gone all over the world and trying to put in their laws.  This is the rebellion - but Gog and Hamongog will not happen until the end of the millennium period when Satan is loosed for a short season again on those who are taught during the millennium period to be tried and tested by Yahveh.  Everyone has to be tested in order to get to eternity and go through the great white throne judgement.  So Gog and Hamongog is fought by Yahveh himself when we are in our spiritual bodies after Armageddon/which is right before Yeshua's return for the 2nd time.  He first came as a lamb for the slaughter riding on a donkey - this time he comes on a horse with a rod of iron.