Author Topic: Safe Locations and Timing  (Read 2055 times)

MartySkiadas

Safe Locations and Timing
« on: March 30, 2011, 05:48:10 AM »
I am still a little skeptical about planet x, however based on much reading and watching videos and listening to audio on the internet I consider that planet x 2011 is a real threat.

The references I would cite are:
Coast to Coast am
Major Ed Dames - Killshot
Gordon Michael Scallion - Future Map
I am America Maps - Lori Toye
Zetatalk
NASA – close approach data
Sitchin

I bought Scallions map over the internet.

I have also purchased a couple of videos over the internet.

I have not gone to the sources in some cases – for example Lori Toye’s I am America map – I only looked at it on youtube because of its similarity to the Scallion map.

Now it might seem that simply going onto youtube and just watching many videos is a weak way of obtaining information relating to planet x – however it helps.

I have also purchased a few books.  Sitchin etc.

Also NASA has recently uploaded close approach data of a “comet” on its website.  I predict that this object is actually planet x.  This gives us about 5 months before the cataclysm actually happens.
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2010%20X1;cad=1;orb=1;cov=0;log=0#orb

I feel like I need to put up all of the sources of information I have looked at in order to solidify my own belief.  I did not start out looking for any solid conclusion.  I have not seen anything that disproves - planet x - only items which support its existence.

I even saw a debunking video that predicted that nothing would happen on 15 March 2011 – which turned out to be true – instead it happened on 11 March 2011 – a little earlier – the Japan earthquake.  This means that events relating to this planet happen a little before its alignment with earth and sun – instead of dead on the alignment.  This is probably due to the large mass of the object.

My Own Opinions on Safe Areas in Australia.
I have looked closely at the Scallion Map and the I am America maps.  These seem to indicate that all coastlines will be inundated(massive tidal waves). These maps also show an inland sea forming in Australia.

However based on zetatalk predictions – I believe that 2/3 of Australia may be pushed underwater due to plate tectonics during the pole shift.  All areas west of approximately from longitude 140 degrees east westward may move slowly downward to levels deep below the surface of the water.  I was previously thinking that Alice Springs would be safe because of Pine Gap.  I was thinking “What do they know that I don’t know?”  But the zetatalk information indicates Pine Gap will be underwater so I wont be anywhere near there.

So based on these three geographical sources - my prediction is the only safe area is the Snowy Mountain region.

So obviously 2 of the maps are from prophecy and 1 of the maps is purportedly from aliens.  So from a scientific view these are incredibly unreliable sources. But hey – if I survive due to this information then I will be happy about it, and the guy that did not believe in this information will be probably dead or condemned.  But in my opinion the only way to be sure is to be in the mountains when the Planet X effects begin to occur

Given recent flooding – regional QLD NSW and VIC will be hit and miss.  And if you are less that 160kms from the coast the tidal waves may reach that far. 

So for me the only place that is safe is inland and high up.  All the future maps predict inland NSW/VIC will be there in the aftermath.

So Ed Dames says the kill shot will happen – solar flares tsunamis – everything.

The NASA approach data shows 25th September to be the next alignment between the earth, sun and Elenin.

So – My plan – on 25th September – be in the Snowy mountains with 3 months plus suppy of food.

I am looking for people to talk through my plan with, because obviously it will be necessary to have others to survive.  Essentially I want to see some other people with 3 months plus food supply to perhaps meet and discuss the future.

Okay - so - I dont know how this will be received however please respond.

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Safe Locations and Timing
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 06:17:10 AM »
Welcome to the Town Hall! Glad to have you with us.
Live long and prosper!

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 01:01:34 AM »
Hi Marty ,ive been patiently waiting for another Aussie to come aboard,im leaning towards ELENIN as being planet x,no doubt im in Brisbane {bloody floods,things are still up in the air here ],im looking at a move West not over into NT but close as,like you i think around Sept/Oct should be some real fireworks,but firstly i want to see this thing with my own eyes,its coming up from the south and should be visible in next couple of months i hope,ive waited so so so long for this thing and the wait is nearly over !!! I guess ill just have to see what happens :'(

MartySkiadas

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 06:42:59 AM »
Hi Rotorman,

I am expecting that in September, October, November 90% of the worlds population will die.

I have read a lot of material and looked at future maps by humans and aliens and I believe the safest place in Australia will be in the Snowy Mountains for 2 main reasons.

1.  The height above sea level.  The tidal waves will reach a long way inland.
2.  There are caves - (which I have not yet visited - but intend to) this will give protection from solar flares

In the word of Ed Dames "The sun will go on a rampage".

Its going to be close to the worst case scenario in terms of flares because the earth will go between Planet X and the sun.  If you have looked at  Marshal Master's scenarios its the worst case.

Also you should by now have a large supply of food.  Food supply systems will collapse and I believe that in December 2011 to June 2012 there will be cannibalism due to lack of food.  This will occur in cities mainly - due to large numbers of humans and no food.  Its going to be hellish.  I wont try to get back to Sydney until I really need to.  Also remote viewing exercises have shown that large amounts of people from Sydney will try to move out through the Blue Mountains.

So waiting until u can see the planet might be too late for food.  Get 30 cans of beans tomorrow - u will be better off than the guy that has 29 cans of beans or none.

Also the crappy thing is we cant see it.  If we could see it we could easily make a plan like leaving a job.  But there is always the doubt of leaving a job then the planet does not come and your career is interrupted.

I will not be in west QLD - I will be in the snowy mountains - due to looking at future maps.  Definitely don't go to NT because I believe the IndoAustralian tectonic plate will break at longitude 140 east and the whole 2/3rds of Australia will go underwater.  For me this may mean family members will die.  If you are staying in QLD look for high mountains minimum of 200m above sea level - but preferably 700m.  Also u need to be 160km away from the coast.

For me one of the best things is that the planet is now on the NASA website.  NASA is still saying its a comet but NASA lied about buildings on the moon and mars.  So calling a planet a comet is an easy step.

In terms of timing - I believe we have about 6 months - which is still a lot of time.  So stay calm - u can make it through.

Regards - Marty

augonit

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 10:32:21 AM »
NASA lied about buildings on the moon and mars.

Are there pictures of these buildings?  Did we build them?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 11:11:46 AM »
Hi MartyS,

"I am expecting that in September, October, November 90% of the worlds population will die."
Which year?

Tasmania could be relatively safe also, say around Mount Roland.
See http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx167.htm
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:17:00 AM by Jimfarmer »

MartySkiadas

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 06:31:37 PM »
Hi augonit,

This is my reply regarding NASA withholding information about buildings on the moon and mars.  Its actually one of my favourite subjects because the lie is so profound and incredible.

I should start with Mars because that's where Richard C Hoagland started looking.   Hoagland wrote a book Monuments of Mars(amazon.com). In two of the Viking photographs from the mid 1970s there was a face in the picture.  After detailed analysis of the face and the structures/objects around the face it was found that the probability of these structures being natural was very low. For example the site is replete with numbers which occur in mathematics.  The site was analysed by mathematicians and experts who specifically look at satellite photos of earth to see if there are hidden structures e.g. if North Korea had a bunker some where.

There is even a massive 5 sided pyramid about 20 times bigger than the great pyramid.

Its all about the angles.  We don't know if people are there now or who built them but we can measure the angles between edges and find they are not random as would be expected in nature.

NASA has continuously stated that these are piles of rocks and its a trick of light and shadow.  They are clever people who know what these objects are.

I am 100% certain there are buildings on the moon.  This is covered by Richard C Hoagland in his book Dark Mission.  He has looked at photos from the Apollo missions.  He has taken negatives which are available to anyone and used modern computing technology which was not available in the 1970s to turn up the brightness.  Its like on your computer monitor when  you turn up the brightness.

What he finds is lattice networks and structures on the horizon.  Instead of finding stars in the sky - there are geometric patterns.  Next question is what the heck are the geometric patterns?  They are glass domes constructed on the moon by a previous civilisation.  But how can you build a building with glass?  On the moon glass is strong enough to be used as the framework for a building.  It can be made easily from the moon dust and rocks.

There are a few other ways that he proves that these are glass structures.

You should be able to find photos here:
http://enterprisemission.com/

Who built them?  We don't know.  Maybe NASA knows.

It could have been an alien race - or it could have been humans - in  a previous incarnation of civilisation such as the Atlantean civilisation.  The Atlantean civilisation could have been killed by Planet X also.

I believe that the Mars civilisation was an alien race as described by Hoagland.  And that the Moon cities were human in a previous civilisation.

When it first sinks in that its real - it changes your perspective forever.

Regards

Marty

MartySkiadas

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 07:14:35 PM »
Hi JimFarmer,

Mt Roland - according to Scallion's map and zetatalk will still exist after the pole shift.  You just need to make sure it is 160 kms inland and minimum of 200m high to avoid the tidal waves.  Also how will you avoid solar flares?  Is there a cave there?  Solar flares may last many days.

So according to Google Earth Mt Roland is 37km from the ocean - this may be a concern.

The summit is 1233m high which is good because the tidal waves will be 200m high.  I would allow a safety factor of 3 so 600m is what I would look for and the summit is well above that. 

So its up to you.  Because its your life I can't give you a yes or no.

Yes I am expecting it to happen this year.  Around end of August beginning of September.  There is an alignment with the sun Elenin and Earth on 25th September.  This will block out the sun for 3 days.

Because I believe that Elenin is a planet and not a comet - we will see worst case scenarios as described by Marshal Masters.  Gravitational effects and solar flares will cause mass deaths.

If its a comet - we will be in its tail and get meteor showers and potentially large meteors impacting earth.

The 90% will be in coastal cities.  When sloshing of the oceans occurs they will be fatally impacted.

Regards

Marty

augonit

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 07:23:38 PM »
Whoa.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 09:07:55 PM »
I am still a little skeptical about planet x, however based on much reading and watching videos and listening to audio on the internet I consider that planet x 2011 is a real threat.

The references I would cite are:
Coast to Coast am
Major Ed Dames - Killshot
Gordon Michael Scallion - Future Map
I am America Maps - Lori Toye
Zetatalk
NASA – close approach data
Sitchin

I bought Scallions map over the internet.

I have also purchased a couple of videos over the internet.

I have not gone to the sources in some cases – for example Lori Toye’s I am America map – I only looked at it on youtube because of its similarity to the Scallion map.

Now it might seem that simply going onto youtube and just watching many videos is a weak way of obtaining information relating to planet x – however it helps.

I have also purchased a few books.  Sitchin etc.

Also NASA has recently uploaded close approach data of a “comet” on its website.  I predict that this object is actually planet x.  This gives us about 5 months before the cataclysm actually happens.

I feel like I need to put up all of the sources of information I have looked at in order to solidify my own belief.  I did not start out looking for any solid conclusion.  I have not seen anything that disproves - planet x - only items which support its existence.

I even saw a debunking video that predicted that nothing would happen on 15 March 2011 – which turned out to be true – instead it happened on 11 March 2011 – a little earlier – the Japan earthquake.  This means that events relating to this planet happen a little before its alignment with earth and sun – instead of dead on the alignment.  This is probably due to the large mass of the object.

My Own Opinions on Safe Areas in Australia.
I have looked closely at the Scallion Map and the I am America maps.  These seem to indicate that all coastlines will be inundated(massive tidal waves). These maps also show an inland sea forming in Australia.

However based on zetatalk predictions – I believe that 2/3 of Australia may be pushed underwater due to plate tectonics during the pole shift.  All areas west of approximately from longitude 140 degrees east westward may move slowly downward to levels deep below the surface of the water.  I was previously thinking that Alice Springs would be safe because of Pine Gap.  I was thinking “What do they know that I don’t know?”  But the zetatalk information indicates Pine Gap will be underwater so I wont be anywhere near there.

So based on these three geographical sources - my prediction is the only safe area is the Snowy Mountain region.

So obviously 2 of the maps are from prophecy and 1 of the maps is purportedly from aliens.  So from a scientific view these are incredibly unreliable sources. But hey – if I survive due to this information then I will be happy about it, and the guy that did not believe in this information will be probably dead or condemned.  But in my opinion the only way to be sure is to be in the mountains when the Planet X effects begin to occur

Given recent flooding – regional QLD NSW and VIC will be hit and miss.  And if you are less that 160kms from the coast the tidal waves may reach that far. 

So for me the only place that is safe is inland and high up.  All the future maps predict inland NSW/VIC will be there in the aftermath.

So Ed Dames says the kill shot will happen – solar flares tsunamis – everything.

The NASA approach data shows 25th September to be the next alignment between the earth, sun and Elenin.

So – My plan – on 25th September – be in the Snowy mountains with 3 months plus suppy of food.

I am looking for people to talk through my plan with, because obviously it will be necessary to have others to survive.  Essentially I want to see some other people with 3 months plus food supply to perhaps meet and discuss the future.

Okay - so - I dont know how this will be received however please respond.

Hello MartyS and welcome to the Town Hall!  :)
I hope you have some good discussions on here and share what you have learned...
We all have a lot to learn.
I am all for people preparing. Even if it were "just" the solar maximum coming up,
it's a good idea. I happen to believe a lot will happen...
More later,
Barbara Lou Townsend
Topic Administrator
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:38:06 PM by Yowbarb »

MartySkiadas

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 03:05:49 AM »
Hi Yowbarb,

I am here to learn because I have a lot to learn.

I am happy to share what I know.

My own preparations are not where they should be.

I want to build a bunker in a good location, however I am powerless to do it.  I know I can survive without it however I really wish I had the resources to build it.

Sure I can get hundreds of cans of food.  And some water however where do I put it?  My house is in Sydney.  And I think Sydney will be devastated to a point where people will be self locating out of it.  I believe it will become a Mad Max style wasteland. 

I am also learning remote viewing which is going well enough.  I have had enough experience to convince me it works.

Also I hope to learn some bush survival tactics over Easter and also I will visit some caves.

Solar maximum?  I think earth is going to be blasted with solar flares.  Worst case scenario.

Also I still have not achieved my original goal which is to meet people face to face and talk about planet X.

I am not looking for any kind of commitment but I would like to talk to people.

Regards

Marty

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 01:02:05 PM »
Hi Yowbarb,

I am here to learn because I have a lot to learn.

I am happy to share what I know.

My own preparations are not where they should be.

I want to build a bunker in a good location, however I am powerless to do it.  I know I can survive without it however I really wish I had the resources to build it.

Sure I can get hundreds of cans of food.  And some water however where do I put it?  My house is in Sydney.  And I think Sydney will be devastated to a point where people will be self locating out of it.  I believe it will become a Mad Max style wasteland. 

I am also learning remote viewing which is going well enough.  I have had enough experience to convince me it works.

Also I hope to learn some bush survival tactics over Easter and also I will visit some caves.

Solar maximum?  I think earth is going to be blasted with solar flares.  Worst case scenario.

Also I still have not achieved my original goal which is to meet people face to face and talk about planet X.

I am not looking for any kind of commitment but I would like to talk to people.

Regards

Marty

Hello Marty thanks for sharing your thoughts here, and in time maybe you will find other Members here
on the Australia Meetings Board, and get things going.
That's good what you are doing to learn the bush survival.
Personally, I am not the one to advise how safe it will be to remain in Australia...
I would look read over what Marshall has to say.  Also - here is quote from Zetatalk. Safe Locs. I cannot
verify the validity but it has become a reference for me. Hope this helps. -  Yowbarb

Note: Not saying this is a safe zone, the image caught my eye it is in Eastern Australia... YB

Image is from this site:  http://aussieinva.tripod.com/id4.html

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx028.htm

Zetatalk. Safe Locs

Australia will be in a good and bad situation re the pole shift. The western 2/3 will go suddenly under water, due to the plate shared with Indian sliding under the Himalayas. However, the eastern 1/3 along with New Zealand will benefit from this, raising slightly out of the water, gaining land above where the melting ice caps will place sea level within two years after the pole shift. The eastern half of Australia and New Zealand benefit from this plate movement, lifting up as India is plunged under the Himalayas. Thus, even with the rising seas from melting poles, the mountains in eastern Australia and New Zealand will afford safe living areas. Due to its attachment to the plate including India, the continent of Australia will both suffer and benefit from the coming pole shift. During those moments when the Earth's crust stops moving, after having been dragged along with the core during the pole shift, the western half of Australia will suddenly go under the waves. This will seem, to the stunned residents, as though a tidal wave were steadily moving inland, and where the crest of the wave will not at first be high, the waters will just keep rising until all not afloat are drown. Those in boats may survive, though there is risk of capsizing, and they will find themselves out at sea and the washing about that will occur afterwards.

Australia should not be worried about volcanoes, as it does not have any volcanoes active within the last 10,000 years in this vicinity. New Zealand has them because it is on an active fault line, but Australia does not. Certainly the Australian artesian basin will be affected by the Earth changes, and well before the tipping of the Indo-Australian Plate during the hour of the pole shift. We have mentioned that plates being raised will often bend at the point where they are rising up from ground level, and thus losing the support they used to enjoy. For Australia this breaking point occurs 1/3 of the way across the continent from the eastern shore. East of that point it is rising from the magma, and west of that point being pushed down into the magma so the plate can plunge under the Himalayas. Thus, the bending point is right in the middle of your artesian basin. This puts pressure on the water pool, so presumably it would tend to spurt out any tap, but also breaks the rock giving it access to escape. Overall, you will not lose your ground water, but there may be much flux during the times leading into the shift, as well as for many years afterwards. Plan for times when the water table seems to be dropping, but do not expect such times to last for long.

ZetaTalk ™

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx028.htm

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 01:42:26 PM by Yowbarb »

MartySkiadas

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 03:18:28 AM »
Analysis of comet Elenin using Feb 2009 youtube presentation by Marshal Masters.
Yes its coming in from the south – however it has a relatively flat orbit - so its seems as though a few of the configurations match.

Have a look at the link so you can see the different configurations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3jPtaq9Q4

If we look closely at comet Elenin we can see that due to its fairly flat orbit (it seems to be only 16 degrees off the ecliptic) then not just one but 4 of the configurations proposed by M.M. will apply. 

Link for Elenin:

They will be as follows:

Date :  September 1, 2011   
Number : 3   
Name : Greatest Eastern Elongation   
Comment:
This activates solar flares on the sun.  Earth is blasted with solar radiation which comes down to the Deck of earth- as stated by Ed Dames.

Date: September 25, 2011   
Number: 1   
Name:  Inferior conjunction   
Comment:  90% of species become extinct, and 90% of humans die.

Date:  October 9, 2011   
Number: 4   
Name:  Greatest Western Elongation   
Comment
Earth will go through the tail of the comet/planet and there is a likelihood of large meteors hitting earth causing tidal waves.

Date:  November 23, 2011   
Number: 2   
Name:  Opposition   
Comment
Direct line of sight, an electrical duel occurs between earth, sun and Elenin.  There is tremendous suffering on earth.

There are probably many videos on youtube which also show these alignments I have shown.  I just wanted to show the analysis already done by MM linked to the specific case of Elenin.

In Marshall's video he seems to indicate only one configuration applies however 4 will apply for comet Elenin.

Even if its "just" a comet not a planet - then we will have configuration 1! which in MM's analysis is the highest chance of extinction level event. 

In my calculations this is indeed the merciless event many have predicted.

------------------------
My family is strongly resisting the idea.  They think I have gone crazy and they also ask people who are not really intelligent whether its going to happen or not.  Who of course say it won't happen.

------------------------
Remote viewing – I am learning it.  It is very interesting when you get the right answer on a target.  For example I viewed the crucifiction and I actually got an army and a large crowd of civilians who were sad and lost.  So it was very interesting.  I have not applied the remote viewing to safe location targets yet.  I intend to do soon.  I would recommend to anyone to google Ed Dames and buy his course.

I really know that I am not ready today.  I worry that events may begin to occur before the end of June which could make it difficult for me, because I am behind in preparation.  But all in all I can see there is enough time left to prepare, its not too late yet.  I would say that if people(including me) are not prepared by beginning of August then they may be in trouble.

In summary I still have hope that I will survive.

Also I just want to say - Good work Marshall - you are helping people come to terms with this reality.

MartySkiadas

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 02:28:05 AM »
Hello,

I am just updating on my progress for preparation for the event.

I will say that I don't know if Elenin will be as bad as I and others have indicated, however I am assuming the worst.

If we look at USGS Magnitude 6 earthquakes are happening all the time.  In fact we are half way through this year and the average annual amount of 6-6.9 magnitude earthquakes is 134.  We have had 127! So what that means is that the number of magnitude 6 earthquakes is double the average this year!  I don't believe that has ever happened before. Check it for yourself google usgs.  The dashboard is telling us its getting worse.

So I have bought some special survival food which is coast guard standard and has a used by date in 2016.  Also I have supplemented this with canned food which I will consume first before the survival food.  I have an area where I have designated that I will go if all infrastructure collapses.  (For example - no ATMs, no food in supermarkets, no electricity or water in the cities.)  If this happens I know to go to my emergency location.   I currently have a year supply of food for one person.

Triggers would be a direct x class flare aimed at earth, tsunamis, earthquakes.

So if I look around and everything is falling apart.  I load the food in the car and I drive as far as I can towards my emergency location.

I have also done a test drive to the location.

My emergency location is 160 miles from the sea and above 1000m.  There is also protection from solar flares. 

Its not much - but its a plan!

I can build on this basic plan also.  E.g. more food, tools, more practice runs, find alternative locations as back ups, medicines.  (Also I am taking it slowly and not rushing.)

Another good site to look at is the GOES xray site which shows solar flares in real time.  So if a solar flare occurs it can take 33 to 40 hours for the coronal mass ejection (I believe that's fast moving alpha particles) to hit earth.  These will be the effects that can come down to the deck of earth.  So if I see it early I can react and go.  I also believe that solar flares can cause earthquakes.  For example say Elenin flies between sun and earth (which it will do)  it may cause solar flares which do all the damage rather than gravitational effects.   

Any how.  I would say to anyone reading this get some food.

Also zetatalk is saying their 1/10 events for the pole shift has occurred.  With flooding in Queensland and Japan quake I am happy to agree with them.  What does that mean then?  Well after 1 comes 2, 3 and 4 and so on.  If I look at the disasters - then look at zetatalk - well - I think zetatalk is telling the truth.

Marty

MartySkiadas

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 06:23:19 AM »
To: Billxam

Hahaha - Billxam.  You are very clever.

I am aware of the electromagnetic pulse.  The alpha particles from the direct x flare will fry any digital electronics.  This includes electronic fuel injection microprocessors.  A rain of electronless protons will smash their way through the semiconductors shattering the information that was once in the microprocessors.

The alpha particles do not travel at the speed of light so there would be 30-40 hours before the CME hit Earth.  Time enough to get to my emergency location.  I actually need 10 hours.

I intend to buy a car from the 1970s, to avoid this problem.

At the moment -my plan basically means - as far as I can get before the flare hits, then thats where I resettle in the New World.  If the car breaks down before - then it will be difficult to move 1 years supply of food easily.

Before my food runs out, I will have to learn to hunt.  How? At this point I have not developed the plan because I am essentially in knee-jerk mode.

It seems so ridiculous to be going to these levels however when you start to develop plans then this is where it leads.

And the machine guns would be considered too - lol.

Also when u have your moped , are u planning to use it to get to work in the city?  I don't think there will be any work as we know it.  In 3 days the food runs out in the supermarket - then there are mobs roaming for food.  Police have left their posts.  If u are using the moped to get out of the city permanently then good.  However if u are planning on staying in the city then u will possibly be in trouble.

Maybe - maybe not - when I update again - I will have a nice Holden HK Ute or something like that.

I like what u said also "a better chance of survival"  - maybe the ignition system could flukily be positive function after the event.  There could be luck involved.

Thanks for your comments - I like when people respond like that.

Marty