Author Topic: Safe Locations and Timing  (Read 1709 times)

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
Re: Safe Locations and Timing
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »
I went up to the gold mine today & went to the back of the rabbit hole. Here's several pictures. I'm grateful for the old narrow gauge ore cart tracks to help move the 55 gal barrels to the interior rooms
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

sugar

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 10:24:26 PM »
Do you think Bendigo is safe ?

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
  • Life is our curriculum, chosen by us for us.
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 04:04:36 AM »
Hi all
This is my first post as a new member.
When I first heard and researched about coming events my "gut" feeling was almost instant to head for the Chillegoe area. I currently reside in Cairns, F.N.Q. Since my research am still heading for that area. So anyone in F.N.Q. I'll be heading there around Sep 20-24th. Have my food and water supplies (about 6mnths for 1 person) and almost got my HG Kingswood organized. Have been practicing my mediation techniques to pass the time until all hell stops breaking loose. So with a bit of luck I will see the new world. If not, at least I know I died trying.

Thanks to all the people who have posted info which has greatly helped me in my preparations  :)

Leo
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 04:47:31 AM »
Do you think Bendigo is safe ?

Hello Sugar,
did you get an answer to your post?
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 04:52:04 AM »
Hi all
This is my first post as a new member.
When I first heard and researched about coming events my "gut" feeling was almost instant to head for the Chillegoe area. I currently reside in Cairns, F.N.Q. Since my research am still heading for that area. So anyone in F.N.Q. I'll be heading there around Sep 20-24th. Have my food and water supplies (about 6 mnths for 1 person) and almost got my HG Kingswood organized. Have been practicing my mediation techniques to pass the time until all hell stops breaking loose. So with a bit of luck I will see the new world. If not, at least I know I died trying.

Thanks to all the people who have posted info which has greatly helped me in my preparations  :)

Leo

Hello Leo and welcome to the Town Hall.  :)
Here's another place to connect with Members:

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=35.0
Australian Meetings

Yowbarb