Author Topic: Padre Pio and the Three Days of Darkness  (Read 12024 times)

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
Re: Padre Pio and the Three Days of Darkness
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2011, 10:17:42 AM »
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »
So here we go, PTB's are in there D.U.M.B.'s .... The world watches Elenin's passing & what's next ? O.K. It's Vegas Baby !!!! I'm throwing it all on black ..... The sun switches off come the night of 10-28-11 OFF 10-29/30/31 Come 11-1-11 New Age of Aquarius starts. Sun switches back ON  8)

The plot thickens

Did I miss something?  It is September 30th, 2011, and there is no darkness where I am, it is sunny and warm.  If you threw it ALL on black, then you lost, because it does not seem to be happening, no matter what prophesy says.  I do not need the drama, anyway.  I do not think we can predict the time, so live each day as if it is your last.  That is my humble opinion, anyway.  No Elenin disaster, no asteroid disaster, and I am betting on no Planet X disaster either.
juju

Hey juju  (good chuckle),
You could be right, but I'll bet against you.
There are several aspects to this confounded situation.

1)  Evidence for PX continues to accumulate.  For example, see http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=3198.msg45208#msg45208

2)  Other influencing factors intervene and confound the situation.  For example:  this whole Elenin episode.

3)  Disinformation is prevalent.

4)  Honest mistakes, misunderstandings, wild guesses, and panic reactions are prevalent.

5)  Several sources have claimed that Gaia has switched timelines and will now not suffer catastrophes.

6)  If ascension occurs before the pole shift, then final catastrophes will not occur to those who also ascend at that time.

7)  If rescue occurs before the pole shift, then final catastrophes will not occur to those who are rescued at that time.

eight)  The situation is still fluid, apparently, partly because the rate of humanity's spiritual/consciousness development has increased greatly in recent years.

9)  The hard core Service-To-Self contingent on Earth are still trying to achieve their goal of total control, so they will have to be dealt with somehow.

10)  One way that the situation might resolve is for the Earth and some other elements of the Solar System (at least) to separate into two densities, with one part of each element staying in the current third density and the other part transforming to fourth or fifth density.  See http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1105.msg12066#msg12066

So, my guess is that some of us will escape the catastrophes one way or another, and some of us won't.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:11:41 PM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 01:09:58 AM »
So here we go, PTB's are in there D.U.M.B.'s .... The world watches Elenin's passing & what's next ? O.K. It's Vegas Baby !!!! I'm throwing it all on black ..... The sun switches off come the night of 10-28-11 OFF 10-29/30/31 Come 11-1-11 New Age of Aquarius starts. Sun switches back ON  8)

The plot thickens

Did I miss something?  It is September 30th, 2011, and there is no darkness where I am, it is sunny and warm.  If you threw it ALL on black, then you lost, because it does not seem to be happening, no matter what prophesy says.  I do not need the drama, anyway.  I do not think we can predict the time, so live each day as if it is your last.  That is my humble opinion, anyway.  No Elenin disaster, no asteroid disaster, and I am betting on no Planet X disaster either.
juju

Hello Juju the name of this forum is Planet X and 2012 Survivor's Town Hall.
We post up information and discuss it as best we can.
We are heading into a solar maximum, and also, we may not be totally out of danger yet from various objects.
I totally agree we should all live life - like it is the last day.
There is nothing wrong with discussing all the earth changes and trying to figure out what is ahead. I hope you will get something out of this forum.
If you feel there is no danger at all and everything is fine, well, allrighty then,
everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Barbara Lou Townsend
Topic Administrator

throwback1952

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 07:18:19 AM »
Ancient written history records that TWICE the Sun has risen in the WEST over the
course of history. I can not remember the source of the text...... However, that
implies that the Earth was somehow stopped in its rotational tracks and reversed
in rotation. If the written word is to be taken as absolute then there is and has
been something out there to cause it.

I have been thinking about this. The forces in involved in stopping the rotation of the Earth and starting it up in the opposite directing would be, well beyond what I can comprehend.
But if the poles shift you can reverse the direction with out stopping the rotation of the Earth.
When was a kid (long, long time ago LOL) we had these gyroscopes toys you would wrap a string around the shaft pull hard and it would spin real fast  it stands up on its own, balance its self on a string or you can flip it up or down like a pole shift it reverses direction witout stopping.
A pole shift is still a hard concept to wrap your head around but much more believeable than what it would take to stop the earth start it up in the opposite direction at the proper speed to maintain life as we know it.
Just my thoughts.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2011, 08:03:47 AM »
But if the poles shift you can reverse the direction with out stopping the rotation of the Earth.

Not so.  If the axis of rotation of the Earth rotates 180 degrees, so that the positions of the poles exchange locations in space, and the direction of rotation of the Earth does not change, then the Sun still rises in New York City before it does in Los Angeles.

Try this.  On some small object that you can hold in our hands, perhaps simply a slip of paper,  mark the following on opposite sides of it as you see it when held in front of your eyes:  1) a verticle arrow pointing upwards, 2) "N" (for North) at the verticle arrow's tip, 3) "S" (for South) at the verticle arrow's bottom end,  4) a horizontal arrow crossing the verticle arrow, and with the tip pointing to your right,  5)  "NYC" (for New York City) to the right of the tip of the horizontal arrow,  and 6) "LA" (for Los Angeles) to the left of the left-hand side of the horizontal arrow.

Using the verticle arrow as the axis of rotation, turn the object in the direction of the horizontal arrow.  Your eyes represent the Sun.  Observe that as the object rotates, NYC comes into view before LA does.

Turn the object so that the axis of rotation rotates 180 degrees, which leaves the verticle arrow still verticle but now pointing downwards so that N is at the bottom and S is at the top.

Rotate the object around the verticle arrow in the direction indicated by the horizontal arrow, which will appear to you to be in the opposite direction, but in fact the object itself is still rotating in the same direction.

Now observe that NYC still comes into view before LA does.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 04:53:10 PM by Jimfarmer »

throwback1952

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2011, 09:30:09 AM »
Well I must be challenged but if you switch north for south on something that is rotating(not traveling left to right) it changes direction witout stopping?
Rotate something like a prescription bottle between your thumb and for finger left to right when you continue to rotate with out stopping and flip it upside down it now is rotating right to left?
Looks like it changes direction with out stopping to me?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2011, 03:30:07 PM »
Well I must be challenged but if you switch north for south on something that is rotating(not traveling left to right) it changes direction witout stopping?
Rotate something like a prescription bottle between your thumb and for finger left to right when you continue to rotate with out stopping and flip it upside down it now is rotating right to left?
Looks like it changes direction with out stopping to me?

I tried that, and the result is as described in reply #41.  I held a bottle labeled Calcium upright in my right hand and rotated it left to right using thumb and fingers.   As the label came into view from behind, the "m" appeared before the "c".  The letters moved from my left to my right.  Then, I turned my hand down so that the bottle was upside down,  and I continued to turn the bottle in the same manner as before, so that the pills in the bottle did not experience any change in direction of rotation.  Once again, as the label came into view from behind, the "m" appeared before the "c".  The letters now moved from my right to my left.

throwback1952

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2011, 04:50:22 PM »
I tried it again. Your right the same letter come into view first either way its just up side down and changes left to right  real brain teaser for me.
I am challenged. LOL
Thanks

errrv

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2011, 07:25:05 PM »
 Yep, in order for the sun to rise in the west, crustal displacement is gonna have to happen. It's the only way (I think) you are gonna get the "dancing sun" found in many prophecies, the most famous being the Fatima prophecy.
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 02:04:41 AM »
nrsvend, members can "disagree with the consensus." 
Sometimes there is a fine line with expressing disagreement with a theory, idea. OK - as long as it does not trample upon another member's discussions on what could happen, when etc.
 ;D
Yowbarb
Topic Administrator
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 02:08:57 AM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2014, 08:29:02 AM »
just got a warning to not post here because this is over 500 days old

Don't worry about that.  New info re. old topics is always welcome.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2014, 03:48:54 PM »
What never ceases to amaze me, is when some thing I haven't seen/read about/thought of, etc., just pops into my head, in just a few days I run into that info without even trying.  This Three Days of Darkness is the latest example.  I just thought about this and wanted to read up on it again just a day or two ago, and today, here is the topic.  Weird, but it happens to me all the time.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2015, 08:39:28 AM »
From http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta466.htm
written August 2, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat. :

[start extract]
    German Horb crop circle, July 27, 2008.
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2008/germany/Horb/Horb2008a.html

This is a timeline design, and clearly shows three stages. Planet X is the larger planet with more than one moon, and the Earth the smaller planet with a single Moon. At first, the Earth tries to align with Planet X, and thus the wobble has ensued. This is represented on the right where the planets are on top of one another with the wobble depicted as a fork, one side of the wobble (or prong) more extreme than the other. Next, in the center design, the Earth goes end to end with Planet X, almost tipping over in this attempt during the 3 days of darkness which morphs into 6 days of sunrise west as the globe overcompensates while tipping over. This is also a time of some twisting and turning by Planet X, which shortly rights itself when it crosses the ecliptic and is in a position, as depicted in the design on the left, to align with the magnetic field lines on the northern side of the ecliptic. At this point, when the Earth is slowing her rotation and drawing closer to Planet X, both planets are in a side-by-side arrangement.
[end extract]

(emphasis added)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2015, 08:26:52 AM »
http://3daysofdarkness.com/

http://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm

http://www.mariavaltortawebring.com/Pages/017_3_Days_of_Darkness.htm

THE IMMEDIATE SIGN

The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.

Do these sites attribute this to anything other than "God's wrath"?
Do they identify their sources of information?

(Thanks in advance.  I could check them out myself, of course, but perhaps you could save me and perhaps some others some time - which is in short supply right now -- Jim)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2016, 01:06:58 PM »
http://3daysofdarkness.com/

http://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm

http://www.mariavaltortawebring.com/Pages/017_3_Days_of_Darkness.htm

THE IMMEDIATE SIGN

The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.

Do these sites attribute this to anything other than "God's wrath"?
Do they identify their sources of information?

(Thanks in advance.  I could check them out myself, of course, but perhaps you could save me and perhaps some others some time - which is in short supply right now -- Jim)

Don't know where that quote came from (above) but went to the first site and found:

"The Three Days have been announced by many mystics, viz., Bl. Anna-Maria Taigi, Elizabeth Canori-Mora, Rosa-Colomba Asdente, Palma d'Oria, in Italy; Father Nectou, in Belgium; St. Hildegard, in Germany; Pere Lamy, Marie Baourdi, Marie Martel, Marie-Julie Jahenny, in France. (This list is not exhaustive; many more mystics/Saints [like St. Columba d. 597 A.D. -ED] have announced the Three Days.) Venerable Mary of Agreda predicted the Terrible Three Days of Darkness...."

I believe it has been prophesied for a millennium or more. There is an excellent 9 part series on YouTube.

Actually, just about every 'prophecy' I've explored from circa 1825 to the current do not use terms like 'God's Wrath' or punishment; they are usually added by the writer as the writer's take on it. The actual events are calls to humanity for virtues, love, kindness, humility and the like, and as Marshall is often to paraphrase, Micah's "... love tenderly, act justly and walk humbly with your God."

The consequences of virtue are love, harmony and peace; the consequences of vice are war, devastation and ultimately the necessity of an earth-shaking set of events. The prophecies of the past millennium have been an attempt by Creator via chosen representatives to elevate humanity to the transcendental nature it had been created with ... but God Never Forces; we always have a choice. Hope this helps.

GU

PS If interested, see the series on Meekness as it does include details.