Author Topic: Nostradamus - his predictions  (Read 15109 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Nostradamus - his predictions
« on: May 05, 2011, 05:08:04 PM »
Hi All there have been a few posts floating around the Town Hall, about Nostradamus.
Going to be posting some info and maybe merging something in,
Yowbarb

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/nos.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 05:33:36 PM by Yowbarb »

noproblemo2

Re: Nostradamus his predictions
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 05:33:55 PM »
Here is a set put out by the History Channel
Nostradamus 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UptO96MH3E&feature=player_embedded

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Nostradamus his predictions
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 05:39:48 PM »
Here is a set put out by the History Channel
Nostradamus 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UptO96MH3E&feature=player_embedded

Thanks - I'd like to see those.
- Yowbarb

inselemel

Re: Nostradamus - his predictions
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 04:05:06 AM »
After 9/11, like many looked at Nostradamus prophecies and the one that stuck out for me, immediately after 9/11 and have said to a few people is the

Century X Quatrain 49.
"Garden of the world near the new city, In the path of the hollow mountains: It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur."

Obviously a lot of other people think the same as i have just looked it up again an some are in agreement, although the one i saw mentioned Madison Square Gardens is the Garden of the world bit,  i personally took it for New Jersey as it is called the Garden State (i went on a Rock n' Roll pilgrimage to Asbury Park, Atlantic City  New Jersey - The Boss), the hollow mountains are Skyscrapers and the New City is obviously New York (in my mind anyway). I haven't looked it up but maybe their is a resevoir in the great state of NJ that serves as a water source for NYC.

With whats happening in Libya and Pakistan i have a feeling the next atrocity will be biological weapon, i believe i heard on the British News at the start of the Libyan conflict that Gadaffi had access to biological weapons.

I obviously hope i am wrong as i love NYC and its inhabitants have been through enough, but it is very dangerous times we live in especially with scientists coming up with such hideous stuff.

inselemel

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 05:10:18 AM »
Hi this is a map from my Nostradamus Astrological Date Book 1990 which uses his and modern psychics view of the world after the Earth Changes that are predicted. Hope it's of interest. I thought it was interesting all those years ago when i go it as a present in 1989, but even more so now.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:28:22 AM by Lori »

inselemel

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 06:15:43 AM »
Yes from the map it looks like the Scottish Highlands and a bit of England will all that will be left of the British Isles, so i think that bit about Glenmore nr Aviemore being a safe area might be correct, Nostradamus also said that  "The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost: " Century X quatrain 66. I know we are have been tried by frost b4 but i personally think it refers to 'after' the earth changes as according to the map there will be a new land mass linking Scotland to Norway, i don't know how it works but maybe Scotland will move further up or that if there was a pole reversal  Arctic conditions would be more far reaching down to Scotland's latitude. Dunno. ??? As with everything we will have to wait and see but my personal feelings/visions that what's left of Scotland will be more Scandanavian and have the wildlife to match - wolves howling again - yipee (1 good thing). I know not everybody believes in the Ascension and the 2 Earth theory (old 1 in 3rd density the new 1 in 5th) but as Mikey Dolenz  said "I'm a Believer" even tho' i do believe there is going to be many Earth Changes which will be shocking, and i do know it's hard to be positive with earthquakes, tsunami's radiation, sink holes etc etc but i suppose it's your own inner faith/intuition in what the final outcome will be and how it will effect yourself and loved ones that will get you through it.

inselemel

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 07:59:10 AM »
Even tho the book states 90-00, i know they haven't happened yet like the highly publicized Judgement Day on May 21st which a lot of Christians believed the bible said would occur and now that days been put forward another 5 months. I believe Nostradamus gets his dates wrong but not the events, like the end of the cold war etc. But as i said i don't believe it's set in stone as with everything it's just a prediction just like 21/12/2012. Modern psychics believe that as a lot of what Nostradamus predicted has not come to pass because more and more people are becoming more enlightened and that reduces the need for such catastrophes, but as with Judgement Day etc etc we will have to see, but my feelings are that he did get his dates wrong and that the poo will hit the fan soon but everybody to their own opinions i was just puting the map out for debate and info. 

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 09:32:13 AM »
Regarding dates of prophesied events, see http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=106.msg2602;topicseen#msg2602 .

[start excerpt]
Here is a "biggie" source of visions of future scenarios:  (I posted this once before)

Notes about the book "Mass Dreams of the Future" by Chet B. Snow, PhD (1989):

Those "dreams" are not dreams while sleeping, they are visions of conditions in the future that subject persons reported as they were lead through future-life-progression sessions (the time-forward version of past life regressions) for the years 2100 A.D. and 2300 A.D..  The "mass" part of the results arose because four common scenarios were reported (one scenario per subject in each time period) by 133 out of 144 subjects for the 2100 time, and by 251 subjects for the 2300 time.

Although approximately 2,500 persons had attempted to participate in future-life progression sessions, which were done in several locations by three investigators from 1980 to 1988, only about 5 percent perceived physical lifetimes in 2100 A.D. and about 12 percent perceived  physical lifetimes in 2300 A.D..

An interview of the author is at
   http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/csnow.htm
It is important to view the interview before reading the book, because he explains how a discrepancy arose between the dates of the cataclysms as foreseen at the time of writing the book and the dates that are currently foreseen.
[end excerpt]

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »
Yes it is 2011 not 2000.
People do not have to believe in the validity of Nostradamus.
This Topic is about presenting his predictions, his images. Yes - evaluating how close he gets to the mark, and any factors in determining that.

This is my personal opinion and thought here. He has held our attention all these hundreds of years for a reason. I have yet to really analyze how many predictions he apparently got right. Will be getting into that soon.

Regarding accuracy: One factor I feel people should take into account is the long span of time since he made his predictions. He passed away 445 years ago.
I think of it as a being similar to a big old huge astronomical equation with lots of complicated math. The bigger the distances, the bigger the numbers, the more variable factors there are (temperature, gravity and orbit of other objects, etc.) the greater chance for error. If this were a scientist from hundreds of years ago his mistakes could amount to several years too... just my take on it.

Also, I do not believe in predestination. I believe prediction or prophecy is a human ability to see ahead. I feel it's like alternate endings to a play played out in the future. I see it when I "see ahead a little," it's like a computer printout of a possible future. Go this way it ends like this. Go the other way and it ends differently.

The environment at the time, the person's health, whatever all this could affect the ability to take a glimpse into the future.  This is very subjective...not trying to convince anyone...just sharing some thoughts.
It doesn't faze me if he is a dozen years off or even twenty these are situations of magnitude... My opinion is:  He took a look, far, far into possible futures in different time periods which would be important to mankind.
Nostradamus is someone we look at  to try and gain some edge of prediction... the same way we look at religious prophets Native American Holy Men, etc.

We will be discussing more of what he said...
Michel de Nostredame (14 or 21 December 1503 – 2 July 1566),

Yowbarb
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:14:16 AM by Yowbarb »

Oleokie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 12:50:53 PM »
Today I was toying with the space simulator again after seeing that old video of Nostradamus that was made back in 1981 "the man that seen tomorrow".  I was comparing the predicted dates back then and looking at the space simulator to see how the planets aligned up then moving time forward to see when it would happen again.

The Video stated that the 3rd world war would start when SUN - MARS - MERCURY were in conjunction in Aquarius. The video states this will happen again in 1994. When using the simulator and looking at Feb 1994 they align up as MERCURY - SUN - MARS. Yes all 3 are in the constellation but not in the order as was spoken.

Going Forward in Years:

March - 1996  MARS - SUN - MERCURY   ( big spacing not good alignment)

Feb 19Th to 20Th, 2011  SUN - MARS - MERCURY   now this only holds true for 2 says before mercury races past Mars.  The Libya civil war started this month.  (Right Alignment as spoken)

Feb 14Th to 16Th, 2013  MERCURY - MARS - SUN   (Backwards Alignment)

March 1st to 3rd, 2043  SUN - MARS - MERCURY   (Right Alignment as spoken)

The goal of this simulation was just to see how often the 3 planets did align in Aquarius and what order they were in.  If any of you History buffs know of this Quatrain to make sure the video had them in the right order would be nice.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 01:12:26 PM »
I'm going to make a little correlation here between Nostradamus and Nikola Tesla. I have since learned that Tesla's father worked in the Vatican library. So where might one think little Nicky was hangin' when pop's was busy doing his job for the PTB's ? That's right , he was all over the ancient texts that "daddy" may have shown him at some point. So, if Nikola studied long & hard, he might have gain the knowledge of the ancients.

Now regress a few hundred years. Nostradamus being a learned man  may have had a similar experience at some point  with ancient texts.

Tesla died broke from his actions of trying to be a nice guy & share "free energy" with the masses.

Nostradamus possibly feeling the heat from the PTB's of his time, from what he learned jumbled his text to save his skin.

The Vatican as we know is very powerful & knowing there secrets can have a life threatening conclusion   ???

My 2 cents
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 06:27:54 AM »
Yes from the map it looks like the Scottish Highlands and a bit of England will all that will be left of the British Isles, so i think that bit about Glenmore nr Aviemore being a safe area might be correct, Nostradamus also said that  "The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost: " Century X quatrain 66. I know we are have been tried by frost b4 but i personally think it refers to 'after' the earth changes as according to the map there will be a new land mass linking Scotland to Norway, i don't know how it works but maybe Scotland will move further up or that if there was a pole reversal  Arctic conditions would be more far reaching down to Scotland's latitude. Dunno. ??? As with everything we will have to wait and see but my personal feelings/visions that what's left of Scotland will be more Scandanavian and have the wildlife to match - wolves howling again - yipee (1 good thing). I know not everybody believes in the Ascension and the 2 Earth theory (old 1 in 3rd density the new 1 in 5th) but as Mikey Dolenz  said "I'm a Believer" even tho' i do believe there is going to be many Earth Changes which will be shocking, and i do know it's hard to be positive with earthquakes, tsunami's radiation, sink holes etc etc but i suppose it's your own inner faith/intuition in what the final outcome will be and how it will effect yourself and loved ones that will get you through it.
I think you are on the right track with the Scottish Highlands...
Best of luck,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 09:30:14 AM »
Today I was toying with the space simulator again after seeing that old video of Nostradamus that was made back in 1981 "the man that seen tomorrow".  I was comparing the predicted dates back then and looking at the space simulator to see how the planets aligned up then moving time forward to see when it would happen again.

The Video stated that the 3rd world war would start when SUN - MARS - MERCURY were in conjunction in Aquarius. The video states this will happen again in 1994. When using the simulator and looking at Feb 1994 they align up as MERCURY - SUN - MARS. Yes all 3 are in the constellation but not in the order as was spoken.

Going Forward in Years:

March - 1996  MARS - SUN - MERCURY   ( big spacing not good alignment)

Feb 19Th to 20Th, 2011  SUN - MARS - MERCURY   now this only holds true for 2 says before mercury races past Mars.  The Libya civil war started this month.  (Right Alignment as spoken)

March 1st to 3rd, 2043  SUN - MARS - MERCURY   (Right Alignment as spoken)

The goal of this simulation was just to see how often the 3 planets did align in Aquarius and what order they were in.  If any of you History buffs know of this Quatrain to make sure the video had them in the right order would be nice.

This is interesting thanks for posting.
I personally don't have an answer to this...
Maybe it would occur about this time, [which you posted, highlighted in blue below] since the world would be in a complete mess. Possibly the communications and fail safes and everything would not be working right. The earth changes could set something off? Or people would be fighting on a large scale for resources and land...
I hope none of that happens but who knows, depends on how bad everything is,  Yowbarb

errrv

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 12:06:08 PM »
Century X Quatrain 49.
"Garden of the world near the new city, In the path of the hollow mountains: It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink sulfur water."

In light of recent events... Garden of the world: southern California, farmlands galore
New city: Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
The tub: earthquake & volcano flooded area from death valley west.
Hollow mountains: all those areas are volcanic mountains (lava tubes) & it's also where the lost city was found below hospital mt. etc. near death valley

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 01:43:51 PM »
What caught my eye was the reference to drinking sulfur water. After doing numerous assays on the rocks in the mtn range where my mines are I can honestly say that there is an over abundance of sulfides in the rocks here. Possibly some liquefaction factor here.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation