Author Topic: Thrive Movement  (Read 12682 times)

angeltoes2000

Thrive Movement
« on: September 13, 2011, 02:44:54 PM »
a friend shared this on facebook today -  the trailer is.... WOW!   i hope we get to se ethe movie when its released   ???

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Re: Thrive Movement
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 03:19:46 PM »
WOW is right - I hope we get to see too! That looks amazing!
Thanks for sharing.
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

errrv

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »
Holy cow that looks great!
Erv

mirbach

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »
Thanks for the link!

To get ready for the Thrive movie, if you haven't already seen these 2 movies, I highly recommend them as they are real eye openers!

Esoteric Agenda - Esoteric Agenda - FULL LENGTH MOVIE - WELCOME TO YOUR AWAKENING!

Kymatica - KYMATICA - FULL LENGTH MOVIE - Expand Your Consciousness!!!

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 08:27:21 PM »
I can't believe TPTB would let a movie like this out.  'course, I haven't seen any commercials on tv for it.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 05:36:54 AM »
OMG!  Do you really think we will get to see that movie??????? I hope so.  But I'm really a bit worried for those people's safety....

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 05:39:59 AM »
Coincidence??? The following except is from the last Web Bot report, Issue 11 "The Shape of Things To Come", released on July 1, 2011:
Live long and prosper!

errrv

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 06:07:53 AM »
Yes VI, and if you will remember the Tesla experiment; a loop made out of resistors etc to gather energy out of the air. That was a few months back.
Erv

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 06:13:51 AM »
VI, very interesting.  How do you get to that webbot information?  Can you possibly post more of what you have on it?  I've heard it costs money to get it, which I'm afraid I'm a little short on right now, having splurged bigtime on more supplies.  Last minute goods at KMart yesterday Over $200, while getting an RX filled, oh my!  I finally broke down and bought a coleman propane stove.  Was going to get the cheap one, but they were out of that, so I got the better one on clearance for about the same price.  And more propane of course.  Any more info would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 06:52:47 AM »
Yes VI, and if you will remember the Tesla experiment; a loop made out of resistors etc to gather energy out of the air. That was a few months back.
Erv
Yes sir, I do! I also recall Bill posting a video of his "live" experiment of Tesla's concept (I'll post the URL when I find it).

I also find it interesting Thrive's "announcement" is scheduled for 11/11/11.
Live long and prosper!

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 06:58:47 AM »
VI, very interesting.  How do you get to that webbot information?  Can you possibly post more of what you have on it?  I've heard it costs money to get it...
Hi enlightenme. Please be aware the Web Bot reports are copyrighted material, so one must be careful what is "shared". The report is only $10 and is available at halfpasthuman.com.

There are 2 Web Bot threads on this site. Just click on [Home] and enter "Web Bot" in the search field to find them. We usually have a good discussion after each new report is published. The most recent publication is dated July 1, 2011 and Clif was originally scheduled to post the latest report around September 1st. I believe it will be published in the next week or two.
Live long and prosper!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 07:03:02 AM »
Thanks VI...Not sure how I missed that and should have known.  I thought I had seen something before.  I better go get another cup of coffee to wake up this morning!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 07:03:10 AM »
a friend shared this on facebook today -  the trailer is.... WOW!   i hope we get to se ethe movie when its released   ???

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

Angeltoes200o this is very interesting. Thanks for posting.
I moved yourTopic over to this area, where we discuss what various organizations are saying, and also
what the media is saying. TV Movies etc. 
Board,
2012 What do "They" Say
Link:  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?board=10.0
All The Best,
Barbara Lou Townsend
Topic Administrator
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:07:01 AM by Yowbarb »

angeltoes2000

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 05:05:18 PM »
Thanks Barb

I really hope we get to see this when it comes out , but having seen other things 'shut down', 'moved' or stained with deliberate scandal  - I remain hopeful - that the power of the people will prevail.  IMHO - its the one upside of our crazy population explosion on this planet that perhaps there are enough of us 'awake' to reach critical mass  :-*

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »
Erv
Yes sir, I do! I also recall Bill posting a video of his "live" experiment of Tesla's concept (I'll post the URL when I find it).

I also find it interesting Thrive's "announcement" is scheduled for 11/11/11.

No way!  You are making that up.  Please say you are making that up.  11-11-11 is when the ascension is going to begin per an article I posted in here awhile back in the "Ascension" thread.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.