Author Topic: Thrive Movement  (Read 12684 times)

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Thrive Movement
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 05:43:29 AM »
Yes VI, and if you will remember the Tesla experiment; a loop made out of resistors etc to gather energy out of the air. That was a few months back.
Erv
Yes sir, I do! I also recall Bill posting a video of his "live" experiment of Tesla's concept (I'll post the URL when I find it).

I also find it interesting Thrive's "announcement" is scheduled for 11/11/11.

No way!  You are making that up.  Please say you are making that up.  11-11-11 is when the ascension is going to begin per an article I posted in here awhile back in the "Ascension" thread.
JKB, I kid you not: http://www.thrivemovement.com/
Live long and prosper!

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
Well, that is either a remarkable coincidence or they are singing from the same hymnal we are. Wow.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
Zero point energy production was prophesized to be released to the public. I can't remember who did it, tho. Supposedly, it is technology confiscated from Tesla and kept in gov't hands.   ed

errrv

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2011, 02:27:39 PM »
Got this today.

We are very excited about the enthusiastic response to THRIVE's first trailer, which has over a quarter of a million views on YouTube in just three weeks. The Premiere sold out in less than two hours, and our THRIVE community is already over 25,000 people from 169 countries!

We are also very encouraged by all of the activity being generated by Occupy Wall Street and would like to acknowledge the timeliness and courage of their efforts.

To that end, please check out the attached link with some interesting information on the history of the Federal Reserve which begs the question:

How come the bankers, who created the financial collapse, were bailed out with over $16 trillion in taxpayer debt, while millions of hard-working people continue to lose their jobs and get evicted from their homes?

We encourage you to share this page with your friends (please note 'Facebook recommend' at the top of the page), as understanding how our monetary system works and what we can do about it are a huge part of the Thrive Movement.

Stay tuned for our film and vast website that both launch at thrivemovement.com on 11-11-11.

Sincerely,

- Foster, Kimberly and the THRIVE Team

PS - We will be helping our growing community to set up home screenings and would love to have you on board when the time comes. Watch for our email next week.  

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 06:19:12 PM »
Zero point energy production was prophesized to be released to the public. I can't remember who did it, tho. Supposedly, it is technology confiscated from Tesla and kept in gov't hands.   ed

If free energy is released to the masses it's game over for the oil boys.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 05:48:44 AM »
Zero point energy production was prophesized to be released to the public. I can't remember who did it, tho...
Free energy was forecast in two Webbot Reports. The screen captures below were copied from "The Shape Of Things To Come, Volume 0 Issue 11, Data Set Analysis", Page 8, released July 1, 2011 (first image) and "The Shape Of Things To Come, Volume 0 Issue 9, Data Set Analysis", Page 20, released January 25, 2011 (second image):
Live long and prosper!

angeltoes2000

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »
Found this unbelievable (or believable) interview from 2002 on my search regarding zero point energy:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/trombly.htm

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 09:17:17 AM »
Another free-energy generator is publicized at http://www.johnsonmotor.org/.

$47 for the building instructions.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »

So, do you plan to build this device ?

errrv

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »

Check around the Internet about this device before you do. I almost shelled out $47 for nothing!
Erv

angeltoes2000

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 07:25:58 PM »

Check around the Internet about this device before you do. I almost shelled out $47 for nothing!
Erv

Wait   - so are you saying its a con?  or can you get the instructions for free somewhere else?

terrypat

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 04:42:15 AM »
I'm waiting to build this device. More R&D needed in my opinion.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 06:27:14 AM »
So, it looks like the new "Thrive" movie is available today, as previously advertised.  Cost to purchase $20.  Looks like you can also rent it right on line for only $5 thru pay-pal for a 48 hr rental time period for viewing.  I might just do that today.  If I decide to, I'll report back with my "review". http://www.thrivemovement.com/

errrv

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 06:28:48 AM »
Please do!
Erv

angeltoes2000

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »
So, it looks like the new "Thrive" movie is available today, as previously advertised.  Cost to purchase $20.  Looks like you can also rent it right on line for only $5 thru pay-pal for a 48 hr rental time period for viewing.  I might just do that today.  If I decide to, I'll report back with my "review". http://www.thrivemovement.com/

Ok so I did the $5 rental. It was a GREAT documentary - if a little hokey in parts - but it seriously got the message across about the global conspiracy and the need to take action NOW.     I think he (and rightly so... to 'reach' more people) left out a lot of information (planet x etc) However I think that was necessary to get this vital message across to people in general and start taking the blinders off about our reality.  He DOES cover UFO phenoms, crop circles, cover ups and WHY, population control, F         E              MAcamps, chem     trails,  solutions for making and taking a stand. its a numbers game at this point... if enough people get it we can do something.... if not ......      we should tattoo our blood types under our arms (that is NOT a quote from the movie).

Well worth the $5(which I am happy to contribute to their marketing of the movie)  - because you can "Play it Forward" to family and friends  - some will think we are crazy and some will hug us.

that's all folks!