Author Topic: Thrive Movement  (Read 11593 times)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Thrive Movement
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2011, 08:33:16 AM »
Yup, I won't begrudge them the $5.00 rental fee.  Sounds reasonable enough to me...

errrv

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2011, 09:07:48 AM »

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2011, 04:30:03 AM »
Ditto, Thanks Erv....

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2012, 09:13:39 AM »

This follows the same direction as the documentary that I viewed and posted about shown on A & E, last week called, "The Money Master's". It's seems kinda strange to me, that CBS would be airing these, but they are.

This morning's broadcast was called "Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement". Again, discussing how we have come thru the years to-date with the influence(s) of the Rothschilds, the Rockefeller's, the Buildiberger's. the Clinton's, the Bush's, Kissenger and Mao Tse Tung and their acts of treason.

How Texas Governor Rick Perry has 'boondoggled' Texas thru an Australian purchase of News groups along a national transit corridor.

The Transhumanist movement, Eugenics and the University of Texas Professor, Dr. Pianka, who believes that the best depopulation measure is to 'exterminate all humans" and saying that "AID's was working to slow, Ebola would work much faster." And, that's exactly what we have happening in Africa, right now. The Bill Gates charity gift of $30 billion, only to outdone by Warren Buffet's charity gift of $37 billion to the UN for researching ways to depopulate the world. How the Elite want to reduce world population from the 7 billion or so now, down to 1 billion, no matter what and anyway possible. To have a 2-tier system of the lower (slaves, dumbed-down and manageable) and the upper (Elite, who intend mortality by the exploiting resource(s) of the lower class).

The use of Mindcontrol and implants, the plight of anyone under the control of any government to be given "drugs, tests and/or procedures" without their consent or even knowledge, be it Military, CPS, Prison inmates or Mental Patients. The deliberate and intentionally specific 'organ harvesting' practices of some countries for the highest bidder or immortality of the Elite, if there is a difference.

This is so sickening to see and realize that people (I think) have been doing this to other people for years and years. The general population is no more than 'cattle' to be 'used' whenever, however as needed. We have let them and continue to let them, history has proven it...! When and how will it ever end, I don't know and wonder. Has it gone to far to be stopped, again, I don't know, but it looks very discouraging. Maybe it's this kind of macabre events and world that motivates us to see the utopia that is claimed and promised by those that follow the Ascension and Galactic Federation thread(s).