Author Topic: My wife thinks I'm nuts (2011-2012 Topic)  (Read 6538 times)

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
My wife thinks I'm nuts (2011-2012 Topic)
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:28:37 AM »
Yeah.
I tried to explain to her that there are just too many things going on. She just doesnt get it.  Between war/ economic collapse/ volcanic and earthquake activity/ planetary disaster/ solar flares and whatever else you have. As the UPS trucks start rolling in with fuel cells, camping equipment she is lookin at me like im nuts. Plus the two month supply of canned/ dry items for family of 4 in our basement. I tried explaining the easiest to grasp stuff, massive solar flare that would eliminate the power grid for a substantial amount of time. People fighting for food and basics. Or the government making an announcement... And what those things would mean as well as how people in general would react. I dont pretend were gonna make it, at least not without some divine assistance. But Ill be damned if we gonna starve while we waiting for the end. Aggravating.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: My wife thinks I'm nuts (2011-2012 Topic)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 09:21:29 AM »
Hi JRobert,
  It boils down to the fact that preparation for the future in this case is not really about Fear; it is about Love for your Wife and Family. We get conflicting signals in our daily lives and the Prudent Man does the prudent thing by preparing. It is done so out of Love.

Even without the internet as a source of Future doom and gloom on the horizon and relying only on the main-stream-news as a source; the signals sent are not good at all. Mans inhumanity to Man continues to increase as time goes on. The United States has not seen some of the abominations against a population that other nations have had to endure except by small doses. Disasters by Nature and and by Mankind are on the increase. Throw in Celestial concerns and, again, it is the prudent thing to do.

It is a simple response to the whole Family, " I do this preparation because I Love each and every one of you. There is a good possibility that we will never need it but I feel it wise at this time to have supplies on hand. It would be a great and wonderful thing if we never need it. "
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Lori

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »
Welcome to our family.   8)  Many of us are in this situation.

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
I simply use Earthquake preparedness as my excuse for stockpiling foods etc..., works so far.

h.cometti

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »
Perhaps you might show your wife the "official" recommendations by FEMA,http://www.fema.gov/plan/index.shtm

Homeland Security  http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/citizens-preparedness.shtm

The Red Cross  http://www.redcross.org/portal/site/en/menuitem.86f46a12f382290517a8f210b80f78a0/?vgnextoid=92d51a53f1c37110VgnVCM1000003481a10aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default

Also, there are many recent news reports about weather related events just in the United States that include everything from fires, floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, and as another person commented, escalating food prices. 
If your wife is like most mothers, she'll soon be on your team.  Hope this helps.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 02:29:03 PM »
Thanks, Ill disseminate all of it to her over a couple weeks. Something should stick. Im an A-to B kinda guy. She is more of an A to C to B. Appreciate the input.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 03:43:20 PM »
You are far from alone my friend.  A lot of people think I'm crazy.  What I have found is that a lot of people are starting to get the feeling that "something" is coming.  I have been researching this for so long that I sometimes forget where I started at.  Well, when someone wants to know what I think, I revert to that.  I tell them how most solar systems in the universe are binary systems, having two suns.  For all this time we thought we were special and unique because we only have one.  I then go into PX and it's elliptical orbit.  I have found that a lot of people find that to be a reasonable explanation for all of the earth changes and things going on in our solar system.  Also, I try not to overload or dumptruck them with information.  It took me 2 years to get where I am and if I shared everything I have come to believe since then they would surely think I am a nutbag.  Hope that helps and good luck.  Peace... JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 06:42:16 PM »
Good message JKB.

I then go into PX and it's elliptical orbit.

PX's orbit is not the usual ellipse.  It goes around both the Sun and the Sun's binary companion, according to the Zetas.  Search for "sling orbit" in http://www.zetatalk.com .

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 05:06:57 AM »
It's kind of obvious when folks have that "the other shoe is gonna' drop " look of confusion on there face. At that point I feel I can climb in someone heads & maybe answer some questions. Rather than laying the whole enchilada on the table at once.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

xhdskip

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »
I just joined the board and this is my first post.
So the fact your wife thinks you're nuts don't really surprise me.
Everyone thinks I'm nuts.
I try to stay prepared as we never know when the power grid may go,
try as we may, we can't prepare for every thing that could happen,
so dried food and water and survival goodies is where I'm at right now.
guess I should introduce myself with a new thread huh?
Good luck,
skip

gkbucks

• Trusted Member
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 03:19:50 PM »
Most of the people that I talk to say that if it happens there is nothing I can do about it and it is just fate, so why worry about it!  I have prepared but I do not have a "cave" or "bunker" to go to, so my "fate" may be the same as theirs'.  I doubt if many of us can survive super meotor showers or 400 mile/hour winds for very long on the surface!  I also moved to the center of the country in Northern Minnesota.  I've done about all I can do with my limited resources:-(  I do not fear death.  It is the process that can be scary:-O

chaunska

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 09:20:25 AM »
I just joined the board and this is my first post.
So the fact your wife thinks you're nuts don't really surprise me.
Everyone thinks I'm nuts.
I try to stay prepared as we never know when the power grid may go,
try as we may, we can't prepare for every thing that could happen,
so dried food and water and survival goodies is where I'm at right now.
guess I should introduce myself with a new thread huh?
Good luck,
skip

Hi Skip,
A belated welcome....Your ahead of the game compared to most people out there.   Don't let them discourage you...everyone here has dealt with the same thing.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 05:57:48 AM »
We all have been so inundated with Hollywood cataclysm no wonder we are all nuts. The Divine plan will be soooooooo not Hollywood. Enjoy the ride. The Creator has our back  8) 
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

errrv

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 07:03:14 AM »
I was having a conversation with a couple of family members Saturday & accidentally said... "well, once everything collapses... Blah blah blah". My sister screams back, nothing is going to collapse! You are all over the place with your crap!

I just said, forget about it and continued the conversation. I believe most people get VERY offended when you put a truth in their lap that could possibly burst their special little security bubble. When you push that red pill at them, the answer you get is hell no!

It sickened me to drive back yesterday. All the trees have brown leaves. Forest fires have ravaged 60% of the countryside there. And as I drove across Pine Creek Lake, it was dried up and green grass was growing all over the bottom. There was just the water in the river channel down in the bottom.

"No, everything will stay the same & be perfect forever & ever & ever & ever. Pink unicorns are flying out of my butt as I speak...."

Oh well.
Erv

Lori

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 07:07:45 AM »
 :D :D