Author Topic: Article in the San Francisco Chronicle  (Read 2128 times)

BuddhaKitty

• Prolific Member
Article in the San Francisco Chronicle
« on: December 07, 2011, 10:03:18 AM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article/comments/view?f=/g/a/2011/12/07/mexico_mix_maya_2012.DTL

Read the comments section if you dare, I found myself scoffing at just about everything.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
Re: Article in the San Francisco Chronicle
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 04:18:19 AM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article/comments/view?f=/g/a/2011/12/07/mexico_mix_maya_2012.DTL

Read the comments section if you dare, I found myself scoffing at just about everything.

Those folks have been drinkin' the Jim Jones kool-aid
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »
I find it most interesting how many articles are being put out which are denying the reality of what is to come.  The only part I agree with is that of the Dec 21 2012 date.  I always try to emphasize to people not to expect that magically things will culminate on 12-21-2012.  Naming a date has been a huge detriment in my opinion.

errrv

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 09:01:50 AM »
You can laugh at those people as they starve to death if you want.
Erv

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 03:54:38 PM »
i tend to understand their position. They are not ready. And yes starving to death will be probably be something they will have to endure. I guess subconciouslly the decision has all ready been taken. yes some will wake. But the majority will not. They wont even budge a toe. Why? Because their reality is different than ours if i may say. I tend to see our magnetic self tuning into the same changes our mother earth is going through. There will be those that will fall from the skies, those that will float upon the sea, and there will be those that survive these changes. The truth of the matter is, its gonna be harder to watch it all pass, than it is to tell of its story to the future generations. Peace Sineck
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,