Author Topic: We are a few  (Read 469 times)

drazzo

• Anything is possible
  • Passion for life
We are a few
« on: January 11, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »
 So over the last ten years I have been becoming more and more aware of everything in our world and universe. Though when I try to share the light 95% are so brain washed and clueless the have no ear for what is really going on.. They are to concern or wrapped up with mainstream media and are totally preprogrammed.

Even now a greater number are finally aware how evil our government really is and how they are totally taking over. But do not believe what is happening in our universe.

I have the will to survive, I am glad there is a site like this to come together with other like minded people. I would like to find others in my area that share the same beliefs and goals to survive through the coming years and grow together in hopefully in a selfsustainable community . Are you out there?

throwback1952

Re: We are a few
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 05:57:09 AM »
Welcome to town hall. Your right we are few.
I am amazed at how the truth hides in plan site. Even what I once though we trusted news sources become so obvious when you wake up and become aware.
Trying to talk to people about where we really are is so difficult, they are more interested in TV shows,sports,politics and celebrities lives.
Any way welcome. You will find like minded friends here hope some are local for you.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: We are a few
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 06:21:15 AM »
So over the last ten years I have been becoming more and more aware of everything in our world and universe. Though when I try to share the light 95% are so brain washed and clueless the have no ear for what is really going on.. They are to concern or wrapped up with mainstream media and are totally preprogrammed.

Even now a greater number are finally aware how evil our government really is and how they are totally taking over. But do not believe what is happening in our universe.

I have the will to survive, I am glad there is a site like this to come together with other like minded people. I would like to find others in my area that share the same beliefs and goals to survive through the coming years and grow together in hopefully in a selfsustainable community . Are you out there?

Drazzo, welcome to the Town Hall.  :)
I approved your application for Membership, a few mornings ago.
Here's hoping you will have good discussions here with other Canadian Members. Hoping you will find people with whom  you can team up for survival.
Discussing current earth changes, sharing ideas on what events could be coming over the next few years; sharing ideas on how we can survive it, this is why the Town Hall is here.
- Barb Townsend