Author Topic: Doubters, Haters & Procrastinators  (Read 3070 times)

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't be scared.. Be prepared!
    • Survive Pole Shift
Doubters, Haters & Procrastinators
« on: February 29, 2012, 06:04:20 AM »
One of the biggest problems I see facing human beings is the fact that they only think of the "NOW". There is no interest in prosperity and future generations. We just live for the day and then we justify our abuse of the planet and each other by saying "By the time the SHTF I'll be long gone... Let them worry about it".

Let's say that the upcoming geological events don't happen over the next several years as we on this forum all think... Well, so what!
How about our kids and future generations??? How about keeping them prepared and on the ready! How about passing down the fundamentals of
how to store foods, plant seeds, learn geology and astronomy and how to read the universe like a book just as our ancient ancestors have done.

Some people tell me that they believe in the Bible literally. My question to them is then have you read the story about Noah? He apparently took the warnings and began prepping. Yes... Noah was the 1st prepper written about in Biblical history. He prepped for years and built an ARC hundreds of miles from the ocean.
So if you believe in the stories of the Bible then you would have to assume that we would not be here if Noah did not prep!

Mankind has a major problem. We have the world pulled over our eyes so that we can't see the true reality.

This brings me to the parable of the Drowning Man:

While out to sea, a large boat became shipwrecked and there was only a single survivor. This man prayed and asked God to save his life. Soon thereafter, another boat came by and offered the man some help.

"No thanks," he said. "I'm waiting for God to save me."

The men on the boat shrugged their shoulders and continued. As the man became more deeply concerned, another boat came by. Again, the people aboard offered this man some help, and again he politely decline. "I'm waiting for God to save me," he said again.

After some time, the man began to lose his faith, and soon after that he died. Upon reaching Heaven, he had a chance to speak with God briefly.

"Why did you let me die? Why didn't you answer my prayers?"

"Dummy, I sent you two boats!"

Follow us on twitter @DDayPreppers & @EarthPoleShift
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:35:32 AM by SurvivePoleShift.com »
Don't be scared.. Be prepared!
Underground Shelter Community
http://www.FortTerraNova.org

Find out what they don't want you to know.
http://www.survivepoleshift.com

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Doubters, Haters & Procrastinators
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 11:32:03 AM »
I was just talking to someone the other day about this very thing.  The PTB have spent years brainwashing us to be complacent and to believe our government has our best interests at heart and will look out for us.  Our schools do not teach anything which prepares our youth to survive in the world if they cannot use a microwave, a remote control, or a calculator.  And parents have been brainwashed into the belief that 1) spanking and discipline is bad, and all we need to do is "reason" with our children, and 2) that we need to give our children the very best of everything, all the things we never got as children, and let them "enjoy their childhood, since they will have to grow up soon enough." This means no responsibility being taught at a young age, no consequences for their behavior, (which teaches them no respect for authority).  So no wonder our young adults today have grown up not being able to connect the dots and think for themselves, and they believe the world owes them a living.  Mom and Dad pampered them and now they have a feeling of "entitlement", and expect the government to become the replacement for mom and dad. We have raised a nation of citizens who are still children, only in grown up bodies.  If it is not being talked about in the evening news, it is not happening.  And they believe that somehow our government will pull a rabbit out of a hat and everything will be alright.

This is why we have Doubters and Haters and Procrastinators.  They are angry and resentful if you try to point out what is inevitable, even if you never mention PX or pole shift, and simply focus on national disasters and the economy.  In their immaturity, they take the attitude that if they ignore it, it will go away.  And they become very angry when someone tries to make them face the reality of the situation.  The majority of people today are totally absorbed with their own needs and wants, and feel they should come first before anyone else.

Now I realize that in some cases, the parents of this new generation tried the best they could to raise responsible children, but still they turn out like the people listed above.  I have a daughter who told me that she cannot even spare any time to think about let alone act upon any of the information regarding these matters, since all her time is spent trying to generate income.  (they are self employed)  But this daughter has plenty of time to peruse the internet for her personal interests, and wastes lots of time on these things.  I have come to the conclusion that those of us who are awakened and preparing, have been awakened  because we came into this incarnation with a specific purpose, and "knew" supconsciously all our lives that this is why we are here.  All it took was to read or somehow "see" something which awakened us. 

This is why I am so grateful for people like Zitchin and Marshall who have devoted their lives to awakening people to the true reality of life.  Even people lilke Von Dankin sp? who wrote so many books and now appears regularly on the History Channel.  Divine Consciousness has really stepped up lately and individuals are continually being prompted to inform others.  We do have much to be thankful for. 

And remember, each person has their own path to walk, and not all are intended to awaken and prepare, and that is ok.  We may feel sad about it, but there is life after this, we do continue to exist.

Seems I can never post something short and sweet, did not mean to write a book LOL!

Plantman40

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 11:45:42 AM »
I was just talking to someone the other day about this very thing.  The PTB have spent years brainwashing us to be complacent and to believe our government has our best interests at heart and will look out for us.  Our schools do not teach anything which prepares our youth to survive in the world if they cannot use a microwave, a remote control, or a calculator.  And parents have been brainwashed into the belief that 1) spanking and discipline is bad, and all we need to do is "reason" with our children, and 2) that we need to give our children the very best of everything, all the things we never got as children, and let them "enjoy their childhood, since they will have to grow up soon enough." This means no responsibility being taught at a young age, no consequences for their behavior, (which teaches them no respect for authority).  So no wonder our young adults today have grown up not being able to connect the dots and think for themselves, and they believe the world owes them a living.  Mom and Dad pampered them and now they have a feeling of "entitlement", and expect the government to become the replacement for mom and dad. We have raised a nation of citizens who are still children, only in grown up bodies.  If it is not being talked about in the evening news, it is not happening.  And they believe that somehow our government will pull a rabbit out of a hat and everything will be alright.

This is why we have Doubters and Haters and Procrastinators.  They are angry and resentful if you try to point out what is inevitable, even if you never mention PX or pole shift, and simply focus on national disasters and the economy.  In their immaturity, they take the attitude that if they ignore it, it will go away.  And they become very angry when someone tries to make them face the reality of the situation.  The majority of people today are totally absorbed with their own needs and wants, and feel they should come first before anyone else.

Now I realize that in some cases, the parents of this new generation tried the best they could to raise responsible children, but still they turn out like the people listed above.  I have a daughter who told me that she cannot even spare any time to think about let alone act upon any of the information regarding these matters, since all her time is spent trying to generate income.  (they are self employed)  But this daughter has plenty of time to peruse the internet for her personal interests, and wastes lots of time on these things.  I have come to the conclusion that those of us who are awakened and preparing, have been awakened  because we came into this incarnation with a specific purpose, and "knew" supconsciously all our lives that this is why we are here.  All it took was to read or somehow "see" something which awakened us. 

This is why I am so grateful for people like Zitchin and Marshall who have devoted their lives to awakening people to the true reality of life.  Even people lilke Von Dankin sp? who wrote so many books and now appears regularly on the History Channel.  Divine Consciousness has really stepped up lately and individuals are continually being prompted to inform others.  We do have much to be thankful for. 

And remember, each person has their own path to walk, and not all are intended to awaken and prepare, and that is ok.  We may feel sad about it, but there is life after this, we do continue to exist.

Seems I can never post something short and sweet, did not mean to write a book LOL!

Endtimesgal_2012, I could not agree with you more.

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
    • Survive Pole Shift
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 12:05:11 PM »
Endtimesgal_2012 Well said. You hit it on the head.

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
    • Survive Pole Shift
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 12:16:04 PM »
Georgia B  - Very good point and I will follow up with positives because there is hope.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 03:08:37 PM »
'Vent' and further increase the huge volume of self-destructive roadblock to learning how to survive current and coming events.

Err,  increase the roadblocks?  Decrease. probably.

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • evescidery
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 03:34:27 PM »
Simplified it all sorta comes down to STO & STS, at least for most "modern" cultures it seems. If you "get it", hurry. There is no time to waste looking to place blame, there is just barely enuf time to lay in goods to survive as well as planning for the Aftertimes. There are so many items that will not be commercially available soon. It truly truly truly is The End Of The World As We Know It .... it is simply beyond the abilities of most people to imagine.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:49 AM »
I just moved SurvivePoleShift.com's Topic here because I feel it is a worthwhile Topic, one which should continue.
Peace and Love,
Barb Townsend

Flint Hills Photography : James Nedresky photographer

jnedreskyprairie.com

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 12:27:55 AM »

Oh Endtimesgal my friend, I sooooo relate to everything you say here, YAY!!!  :D I have 5 children of my own who I have always done my best to try to raise them into responsible human beings who will be useful members of society, but you know even here in Australia, it is like the USA, unfortunately we tend to follow all the bad trends, and so I have been fighting a losing battle for my children who are being swallowed up by "the System". It is so true, that there are a generation of young people out there now, who won't take NO for an answer, because "the System" says we can't punish them and show there are consequences for their actions, they live in a disposable society, because they are told that everything is so cheap these days, if it breaks you just buy another, and to the real extreme, life itself even falls into this basket because they have become so desensitized by the graphic nature of what's on the tv and on computer games, life is dispensable. My eldest kids who have left home have been through hell trying to survive in this world, and it's so hard to be a parent fighting against a dark shadowy system like this that goes against everything you know in your heart to be correct. My kids have suffered so much because they have strayed from what I have tried to teach them, and because they have become victims of bad behaviour from other people's children who have been given no discipline. Of the 3 who have left home I have one who has a son who is 2 in August, he is no longer with the mother, he actually left her before she gave birth, because he is too immature to be a father and can't handle resonsibility, I have a daughter who was going down the Bipolar path, but she seems to have dragged herself out of that black hole, has a job, and is now expecting a bub in September ( I thought I had lost her but now she has come back to me and realises that I have a lot to offer her), and I have another son who had a good paying IT job, got into a relationship with a girl who has no aspirations other than to get pregnant and get more welfare off the government (she already receives a disability pension for problems less than I have myself and I don't receive a pension!), which she has done, and because she has shown my son how to be a dole bludger, he lost his job, and is now on welfare too, their baby is also due in September.
I really don't envy anyone  bringing a child into the world in these times!  :(
And yet here's my husband and I, the silly buggers, who are trying to do things the right way, but my hubby at 60 can't afford to retire because the PTB are forcing us to work to the end, screwing us every which way, we have no hope of paying off our mortgage, the cost of electricity in this country (and it will be worse when the government brings in this carbon tax) is so bad that our kids will inherit an ongoing power bill and a mortgage instead of a paid off house. I can't work a normal job because my spine is stuffed, I have already once been paralysed from the waist down and it took 9 months of physio to learn to walk again, but I don't get a pension like the daughter-in-law, instead I help pay the bills with jewellery that I make and sell on Ebay. And you know how your daughter thinks she hasn't time to prepare ETG? While I'm listing my stuff on Ebay, I also am buying survival gear from there a lot cheaper than if I bought it elsewhere  ;) Most of my survival gear eg. compass, space blankets, heirloom seeds (cos they are non-GMO!), containers, are all from there! It's great because I don't have to trudge around stores looking for things that cost twice as much and they arrive in the mail so it saves my back!  ;D
And like you I am so grateful also too to all those writers like Sitchen etc, who have ended up being the subject of ridicule at times in the pursuit of the truth...hooray to them! If we rely on the establishments for the truth...well we can see what happens there!  :-\
So I truly understand your position Endtimesgal and totally agree with you. I personally think we need a disaster to wipe the slate clean and start again the RIGHT way, embrace some of the old values again.

Ha!ha! I'm not one for short and sweet comments either most of the time, this one is testimony to that!  :D
Take care,
Kyirrie

inselemel

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 02:54:44 AM »
Endtimesgal totally agree I personally would add that society in general
All ages etc but mostly the you
ng are being dumbed down and I personally can't believe the shallow and superficiity of family members young and old. For example it is a major emergency if the straightners cannot be found in the allotted time and as for the tv, music and films nowadays - it is easy to see why a lot of people are that shallow and superficial but I believe they or a lot of them will be forced by events t
o wake up
Well said etg