Author Topic: Ridiculed for trying to share info on Planet X  (Read 3629 times)

nigelblondon

Ridiculed for trying to share info on Planet X
« on: April 07, 2012, 11:58:20 AM »
I was visiting a very good friend today and decided it was time to show him the info I have collected about Planet X. I showed him this site as well as my own along with various videos and photo's. I also showed him the telescope videos from CFHT. I explained my reasoning to him. He just laughed at me and it all saying I had "lost the plot"!
Nothing I said could get him to understand. His final comments were that if it was true then we all had to die sometime. Then would be as good a time as any.
I guess that is the thought of many people. Pity. I believe we have a duty to our species to make preparations. We are an intelligent life form unlike the Dinosaurs and as such are able to make preparations for survival.
Anyway that's my ten cents worth for the day, for what it's worth

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
Re: Ridiculed for trying to share info on Planet X
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »

It's very hard to be a 'witness' to the rejection of those we care about, whether it be
family or friends. 

Not all are 'chosen' to survive the coming times, many have 'soul agreements' that conflict, that's bad enough to watch, but worse is when you know someone is a 'chosen one' and they don't prepare or do whatever they need to do be doing. Just being a 'chosen one' is not a guarantee, we still have to be safe, think smart and be ready...

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 12:59:08 PM »
Sometimes I think people laugh and mock to cover up their fear that all this PX stuff just might be true.

errrv

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 02:29:39 PM »
I was visiting a very good friend today and decided it was time to show him the info I have collected about Planet X. I showed him this site as well as my own along with various videos and photo's. I also showed him the telescope videos from CFHT. I explained my reasoning to him. He just laughed at me and it all saying I had "lost the plot"!
Nothing I said could get him to understand. His final comments were that if it was true then we all had to die sometime. Then would be as good a time as any.
I guess that is the thought of many people. Pity. I believe we have a duty to our species to make preparations. We are an intelligent life form unlike the Dinosaurs and as such are able to make preparations for survival.

Welcome to the club. We call that the "Noah Syndrome". Knowing something is coming, but unable to get anyone to believe it. Keep trying... Eventually it will sink in. Wait till more disasters hit soon, that is great leverage.
Erv

BuddhaKitty

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 09:56:41 PM »
Sometimes I think people laugh and mock to cover up their fear that all this PX stuff just might be true.

This is a fear everyone has deep down and the more events happen, that fear begins brewing.  There are people waking up and more will follow; in the comment sections of a lot of newspapers I read online, there are more and more comments being left about how we need to prepare.  At the same, time I've learned that people have different ways of coping with their fears, including denial and doubt.  It makes me think of what the end result will be.

Mark_75

• Trusted Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 02:04:12 AM »
Fair dues for trying Nigel. One thing in Marshall's movies is that the effort of trying still does achieve the objective of planting the seed so that when the time comes he may be able to rise faster to the challenge due to the preparation you've done as a friend. Almost everyone on this forum will have had a similar experience. For me I've a 5 year old and I've managed to not say anything to the Mum (we aren't together anymore) until 2 weeks ago. I didn't say much, but the response wasn't so bad I guess lol. She just had an amused looked and probably out of respect she didn't say much, just that she'd worry about that if the time comes, and also that she doesn't really want to know about it until then. Atleast she did agree to talk with me before making big decisions if the time comes. It's one of those tricky ones, because she's also with another guy now and he has two kids, and so when decision time comes and if they wont come with me...well that's gonna be tough, but hopefully they will come. I guess that's my biggest worry is I'm gonna have to accept their dcision on behalf of my kid...oh well no point worrying about it now lol.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 04:36:35 AM »

Nigelblandon that must have been a very disheartening experience.
At least you cared enough and were courageous enough to share info with him and try to make a diference.
Keep On Keepin' On,
Yowbarb

Georgia B

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 10:14:36 AM »
~~Appreciate all the good comments in this topic~~
 One of my Dad's fave tags for some people was "Don't worry about that one. They have a "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up
Attitude!" ~:))  So true!
  The Bible talks about some seed falling on fertile ground and others on rocks and other places not ready to accept new life.
  My job is to continue spreading the seeds and praying for rain.  Each person has to reach that place of being open to the need for change.
  In my pre-retirement profession I learned once the seed is offered, then the process can begin for the other person and it may take a while.
Keep the faith and continue.  Others will learn more and become teachable after watching us find answers and solutions.
  "Let Your Light Shine"

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 01:45:13 PM »
 One of my Dad's fave tags for some people was "Don't worry about that one. They have a "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up
  The Bible talks about some seed falling on fertile ground and others on rocks and other places not ready to accept new life.
  My job is to continue spreading the seeds and praying for rain.  Each person has to reach that place of being open to the need for change.
  In my pre-retirement profession I learned once the seed is offered, then the process can begin for the other person and it may take a while.
Keep the faith and continue.  Others will learn more and become teachable after watching us find answers and solutions.
  "Let Your Light Shine"

I completely agree with you statement. Keep planting seeds and pray for the best. Without a seed there is a 100 percent chance of zero growth!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 08:54:58 AM by willsorr75 »
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »
  "Let Your Light Shine"

I completely agree with you statement. Keep planting sees and pray for the best. Without a seed there is a 100 percent chance of zero grow!

Good point willsorr75 and others... if a person does not try to get the word out there is zero chance of success.
All The Best to you all,
Yowbarb