Author Topic: Communicating after Planet X  (Read 1886 times)

nigelblondon

Communicating after Planet X
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:53:32 PM »
I have been thinking about communications after Planet X. We are going to be groups of survivors scattered all over the world. The need to communicate with each other is all too apparent. The need for information sharing about situations around the world and just to be of comfort to one another. My suggestion is that each survival group needs to think about this. An idea would be to revert back to short wave radio transmitters. The link below will give you ideas about frequencies that are good at day and night. A transmitter with frequency ranges of 11 Meter band  25600kHz - 26100kHz to 49 Meter band - 5900kHz - 6200kHz seems to be the best for all round use. These can be solar powered so no problems there.

http://www.hamuniverse.com/shortwavebands.html

abiffmaster

Re: Communicating after Planet X
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:26:21 AM »
I like your thoughts on short wave radio for communications... 
Currently with the sun spots and solar flare we are experiencing tremendous static on certain HF frequencies during day (sun light) hours while early evening tends to be the most ideal time for long range communications (10 meters ~  28mhz)

It is of the opinion of many that our solar star will increase its output to the point of disallowing electronic communications of any sort during.  Many also are feeling that communication will take place telepathically as this dormant sense will be re-awakened especially amongst star children/others.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:39:17 AM »
Currently with the sun spots and solar flare we are experiencing tremendous static on certain HF frequencies during day (sun light) hours while early evening tends to be the most ideal time for long range communications (10 meters ~  28mhz)

It is of the opinion of many that our solar star will increase its output to the point of disallowing electronic communications of any sort during.  Many also are feeling that communication will take place telepathically as this dormant sense will be re-awakened especially amongst star children/others.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.
- Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 02:27:05 PM »

To abiffmaster: Come on back! :)
Barb Townsend