Author Topic: The Predictions of Edgar Cayce  (Read 14441 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
The Predictions of Edgar Cayce
« on: April 16, 2010, 06:16:05 AM »
Lori, OK if I put this here?
Linda over in the Volcanoes thread had mentioned Edgar Cayce predicted the Iceland volcano and
how  a lot of events would happen from there, basically. (Wow didn't know that.)
I haven't sorted out which sites are best for his predictions. Here's one for anyone who wants to look.
There are Youtube lecture videos on the predictions of Cayce too. Will post some later...- Yowbarb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce  Wikipedia on Edgar Cayce
http://www.theastralworld.com/prophecies/edgar-cayce-predictions.php  Article on Cayce Predictions

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: The Predictions of Edgar Cayce
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 06:23:52 AM »
I'm sure someone has mentioned Cayce but starting this Topic anyhoo. Linda brought him up in the volcano topic because of his Iceland volcano prediction and more...
Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

Edgar Cayce (March 18, 1877

Lori

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 01:42:11 PM »
No problem Barb. 

As a matter of fact I should use the post above as a listing of prophets/and prophesies too.  Edgar however deserves his own link.  When we list them they need to be fully verified. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »
No problem Barb. 

As a matter of fact I should use the post above as a listing of prophets/and prophesies too.  Edgar however deserves his own link.  When we list them they need to be fully verified.

Hello Lori,
well glad it's OK. Will try to verify whatever I post...
- Barb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 12:49:27 PM »
Lori, OK if I put this here?
Linda over in the Volcanoes thread had mentioned Edgar Cayce predicted the Iceland volcano and
how  a lot of events would happen from there, basically. (Wow didn't know that.)
I haven't sorted out which sites are best for his predictions. Here's one for anyone who wants to look.
There are Youtube lecture videos on the predictions of Cayce too. Will post some later...- Yowbarb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce  Wikipedia on Edgar Cayce
http://www.theastralworld.com/prophecies/edgar-cayce-predictions.php  Article on Cayce Predictions

BTW folks, sorry in this slightly creepy stylized portrait of Edgar he looks like "Ben" in "LOST" hehe.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »
http://www.templeofpeace.net/atlanteanvisions.htm  Atlantean Visions

Probably the most prolific output of information concerning Atlantis was given through the mouth of Edgar Cayce.

During many of his readings, Cayce referred time and time again to the Atlantean Great Crystal. The Great Crystal, he told us, was to be found in a very special building, oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, thus exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most opportune moments.

The Great Crystal itself, which Cayce often referred to as the Tuaoi Stone, or Firestone, was huge in size, cylindrical in length, and prismatic in shape, cut, with six sides. On top of the Crystal was a moveable capstone, used to concentrate incoming rays of energy and to direct currents to various parts of the Atlantean countryside.

We are told by Cayce that the Crystal gathered solar, lunar, stellar, atmospheric and Earth energies, as well as unknown elemental forces, and concentrated all these at a specific point, located between the top of the Crystal and the bottom of the Capstone. It also, so we are told, emitted an invisible beam of energy that could pass through water and solid matter.

The energy of the Atlantean Great Crystal was apparently used for various purposes at different periods of Atlantean history. Around 50,000 years ago, the Great Crystal was used exclusively by the Initiates, or those spiritually advanced enough to be able to handle such a tremendous source of power.

At first, the crystalline energies were mainly used as a means of communication between 'the finite and the Infinite' - an oracle through which the High Spirit spoke.

In several of his readings Cayce stated that at this remote - and primitive - period in the world's history, the Great Crystal was the development of a prehistoric Wisdom which recognised that all energies in the universe are but aspects of one energy and one Mind.

"There are, as were set in the beginning, as far as the concern is of this physical earth plane, those rules or laws in the relative force of those that govern the earth, and the beings of the earth plane, and also that same law governs the planets, stars, constellations, groups, constitute the sphere, the space in which the planet moves. These are of one force, and we see the manifestations of the relation of one force with another in the many various phases as it is shown. As the people of early Atlantis were a peaceful people, their developments took on rather that form - with the developing into the physical material bodies of the fast development, or to the using of the elements about them to their own use; recognising themselves to be a part of that about them. That spirit uses matter, that uses every influence in the earth's environ for the glory of the Creative Forces, partakes of and is apart of the Universal Consciousness" (3744-4,364-4 and 3508-1).

As time went by, however, and the Atlantean civilisation progressed, the Great Crystal's energies  were also used in rejuvenating the human body. By so doing, the Atlanteans were able to live for hundreds and hundreds of years, yet always maintain a youthful appearance.

With the further advancement of Atlantean Technology, the Crystal energies were used in a wide variety of material ways. Edgar Cayce referred to the energies of the Crystal acting upon certain 'instruments' which, in turn, operated 'various modes of travel through induction methods'. Currents of energy were transmitted throughout the land, like radio waves, and, powered by these energies, crafts and vehicles sped across the Atlantean land, through the sky and under the sea; at the speed of sound!

And by utilising other currents originating from the Crystal, the Atlanteans were also able to transmit the human voice over great distances. They could also transmit pictures, like our televisions .....

In the same manner, even heat and light could be directed towards specific buildings or open arenas, providing illumination and warmth by apparently invisible methods.

End of excerpt - Yowbarb

Deathanyl

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 04:55:08 PM »
RE Atlantian prediction any tv fans here?! According to what i know of original purpose of contact with non terrestrials in the first cycle was very much like BSG's series finality it's 2 hr but free to watch on mega video... they needed a home as there was no longer viable and they saw we were a viable breeding population and work force.

but where BSG and truth differ is the off worlders in truth did not destroy all there tech but did there best to keep it going and useful to there lives here, beyond that the idea of the crystal (heart of there ship, power source brought over with them from there world. many possibilities, but the second cycle when the Anumaki came to guide what was left from the first cycle the humans who survived had kept not only the crystal tech, but much of the knowledge they had gleamed from the previous cycle making them take far shorter time to recover and they reached the most heights of all the cycles from colonies through out the whole system and developing upt o and beyond what those who had come had done, we had become Gods!

Part of why the Anummaki turned out as they did (btw the bible calls Anumaki Angles!) Was they saw we humans were following the same path as those who had come here in the cycle past and so were deemed to be unfit to have the tech and powers, so the earth had it's first real flood, and was washed clean, Enter the third cycle and the masters of it, those who survived the flood the giants (nefphlem who survived) and they built up the areas of india where the vidic started, and egypt creating the 3 great pyramids to house there power supply and there seat of power (though they lived in the north and only communicated with the humans  (priests and such) the three pyramids in  SA were built also during this time by a rival "God" and religion was firmly now in the world of man, and the Annumaki did nothing to stop it seeing it as a way to also be sen as gods as they had even more tech and resources then the Nephleium gods. and well the bible takes it mostly from there with some new names.... So ends the third cycle and the Nephleium with the return of Nibru... that was over 10,000 years ago

The first to take real power and to perhaps make commune with "god" was the Jews of Abraham. A few hundred years after the end of the third cycle, this time though the gods were the Annumaki, seeing how religion worked to benefit the Nephelium, and so solidifying the material in Man, and allowing them to control our development ever since.

not sure if it was the Zeta's aliens or others (as there is many) who tried to help in the 20's and 30's knowing we had less then a hundred years to develop a space program, or risk being eliminated as a race with our planet as they know what most here know that Nibru like most large objects in space r un predictable especially when at this pass by were also suffering other abnormalities, and if it hits us directly or one of it's moons, then no human on the planet survives.

Will there be a sixth stage and will it be like between cycle one and cycle two? Or will it be like from cycle 3- 4 the difference being if we all end up back to near cave dwelling existence and let the primitive mind take over with a loss of knowledge, or whither we suffer a cull and rebuild in a few decades, smarter, better, stronger.

the only hope to have that happen would be to prepare to survive, too bad even one country was not trying to act as a beacon to those of us who believe, if i knew a large main land country now holding a volcano in it;s boarders was going 100 % off grid and self sufficient I'd be convincing the wife to visit say most of 2012 , or move there now. Alas None r public ally and only those they choose will be kept alive in gov bunkers, hence it's important if you have kids your able to keep your self and them alive. and kids r never too young to learn if your too old and got kids or too busy send them off to scouts and survival camps so maybe they can keep you alive... my boy is 7 and can catch a fish, clean it and cook it. good enough... 4 now  ;D
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 09:48:36 PM »
Montanabarb
Global Moderator
Re: Earthquakes  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=15.1005
« Reply #995 on: Today at 12:28:28 PM »
Quote from: ASEEKERTOO on Today at 10:53:39 AM
Quote from: CINERUSS on March 13, 2011, 07:56:48 PM
I know. You know we see the pictures from overhead but nothing compares to being close. It is hard to imagine the destruction.
On another note, did you see Texas had a 3.8? I mean Texas.
This is up close and you won't believe it. This is not hardcore rockem sockem earthquake shaking but more subtle.
The other amazing part of this video is the location of the city in japan. Look up Chiba City, Japan on an internet map or
google earth. The whole island of japan must have been affected in various ways. He does say he is on 'reclaimed land' on
Tokoyo Bay. Not sure what that means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHxDZGSM7E&feature=ytn%3Amptnews

I've had a thought gnawing around at the back of my brain since I re-read Edgar Cayce's prediction (which, unfortunately, many people discounted because he got the dates wrong.) He said, "The greater part of Japan MUST go into the sea."

What's bugging me, after watching the ongoing meltdown in as yet un-numbered nuclear reactors, is his language. Not "might," not even "will," but MUST. Is he telling us that the only way we will avoid a world-wide nuclear disaster is if the whole island of Japan subsides into the ocean and it naturally cools all those cores and fuel rods? I'm pretty sure I read a prophecy in the last few days, I think from the Bible, about the oceans boiling and a third of all sea creatures being killed. Dania? Asseeker Too? I'd love Chapter and Verse. Thanks!

Hammerhead

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • Don't be an ostrich
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
Here is an interesting link about the boiling seas:
http://www.be-ready.org/scorching.html
Biblical reference is Revelation 16:3 (boiling seas)

Then for some really scary stuff about the sea life:
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/7-trumpet-judgments/
Biblical reference  is Revelation Revelation 8:8-9 (third of the living creatures in the sea died)

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »

prophecy and the Edgar Cayce Readings Seven Prophecies That Came True

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/ancient_mysteries.aspx?id=2071

Seven Prophecies Yet to Come

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/ancient_mysteries.aspx?id=1915

inselemel

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 02:19:53 PM »
This excerpt from crystalinks Edgar Cayce prediction from 1941

"In 1941, Cayce predicted that lands would appear in the Atlantic and the Pacific in the coming years, and that the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battlefields of 1941 will be ocean, will be the sea, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as with one another."

I have been interested in the land masses arising out of the Atlantic Ocean for some time now. I know new islands are formed all the time in Iceland but to state the obvious he must be talking of proper map changers. That is why i am particulary interested in the quakes in the Mid Atlantic Trench and there have been a few and relatively large ones, in the recent months. 

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 04:59:43 AM »
Edgar Cayce may have understood the expanding earth theory prior to the current research available.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 09:05:02 AM »

prophecy and the Edgar Cayce Readings Seven Prophecies That Came True

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/ancient_mysteries.aspx?id=2071

Seven Prophecies Yet to Come

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/ancient_mysteries.aspx?id=1915

Missed this post.
thanks,
Yowbarb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
Edgar Cayce may have understood the expanding earth theory prior to the current research available.

Most likely: not Cayce himself, since his education level was a bit limited, but rather the entities that spoke through him.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 04:42:00 AM »
I found this recent, interesting youtube video regarding Edgar Cayce predictions for earth changes and the coming pole shift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iANuL8lXIeY&feature=related