Author Topic: A&E Documentary - The Money Masters  (Read 1213 times)

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
A&E Documentary - The Money Masters
« on: August 25, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »

I was very fortunate to catch a documentary last nite on A&E, called The Money Master's. Did anyone else happen to see it or have seen it before? It was most extraordinary, as it pulled it all together of how we have been manipulated through our use/need for a monetary exchange.

I could really see as it was revealed by documents and history, history that we weren’t taught in school how it all went together and unfolded. By what we have read on this forum about the Global Bankers and Black Cobal, the puzzle really comes together and is further validated.

The key players in it all from thousands of years ago right up to the present, by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans and lesser ones, too. Beginning with the Money Changers is Rome on to the central banks of Europe and up to now with The Monetary Fund (IMF) and The World Bank. Those like Lincoln, Jackson, Jefferson, Franklin and others that fought the bankers. How so many significant events and wars in history were intentionally and deliberately caused by the bankers.  The Fall of the Roman Empire was caused by the Money Changers! The Civil War was not about slavery! The Federal Reserve is a very corrupt and private bank that controls many governments, even/especially ours! The Federal Reserve caused The Great Depression of 1929 and will do so again! Most political assassinations or attempts, as Lincoln, Jackson, Ceasar and many, many others, have been orchestrated by the International Bankers.   

Anyone interested in following this further, here is the link ~ http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: A&E Documentary - The Money Masters
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 04:51:57 PM »
Thanks for posting, not sure how I missed your post, very interesting indeed!