Author Topic: Animal Deaths  (Read 1687 times)

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
Animal Deaths
« on: November 18, 2012, 04:23:11 PM »
I couldnt fine the thread we had these in but did see an unusual one.

More than 50,000 starfish have been found dead after being washed ashore at a beautiful beach on the western coast of Ireland.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/mystery-as-50000-dead-starfish-wash-ashore-in-Ireland-69372667.html#axzz2CPFi9Y7U

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Animal Deaths
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 03:56:02 AM »
I couldnt fine the thread we had these in but did see an unusual one.

More than 50,000 starfish have been found dead after being washed ashore at a beautiful beach on the western coast of Ireland.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/mystery-as-50000-dead-starfish-wash-ashore-in-Ireland-69372667.html#axzz2CPFi9Y7U

If you look closely at that article mentioned in the link, you will see that the date at the top (in very light print) is the date of 11/6/09.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
Re: Animal Deaths
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 04:58:41 PM »
Damn I suck at this.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 04:19:24 AM »
Damn I suck at this.

Please jrobert, don't think that!  I have made plenty of blunders myself.  I probably wouldn't have known about this one, except Suspicious0bservers had made the same mistake himself, and he is now a very trusted reporter of news on the internet (I post his reports daily).  I'm pretty sure most of us have made that or a similar mistake atleast once, if not several times!  ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: !
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 09:38:34 PM »
Damn I suck at this.

Please jrobert, don't think that!  I have made plenty of blunders myself.  I probably wouldn't have known about this one, except Suspicious0bservers had made the same mistake himself, and he is now a very trusted reporter of news on the internet (I post his reports daily).  I'm pretty sure most of us have made that or a similar mistake atleast once, if not several times!  ;D

I was searching once for material on a certain subject and posted something only to notice it was a few years old...had to delete it.