Author Topic: The use of spies  (Read 2958 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
The use of spies
« on: April 23, 2010, 12:41:43 PM »
Sun Tzu used spies to gather any and all information about his enemy, before even thinking about engaging the enemy. "You must know the enemy better than you know yourself".  Our "enemy" is a planet, or a dwarf sun, or both. Our spies are the media and the internet. By gathering any info you can about the events to come, will give you a better chance to prepare correctly. What do we know so far, that can be used to help us prepare?

AG

Re: The use of spies
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 06:24:38 AM »
Yes we can have many forum and spy on some ideas. As this is the form of spy we will need.
In the same time we will need to spy on government and see there moves, as we will know ...

A.

Deathanyl

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 09:50:41 AM »
I tend to disagree with the strategy mentioned... spying on the gov is fine in a personal sphere, but to publish it on line risks this site and other efforts of survivors as they will immediately discredit the messenger as well as the message with a method the sheep can swallow (don't they always).

A better direction of resources would be to pool together the half a million it cost to launch a personal probe into space, and rather then have it remain around the planet, have it orbit the moon, or out the south of us space, might have to add a few zero's but the x prize was won with a 500,000 device and this would be little more then that as it's escaping gravity, the rest is easy @ that point.

Having your own eyes!!!! now you'd probably have to have your site registered with some smaller rogue nation, Sealand is always accepting new businesses  8) from registrations alone one could perhaps recover the investment cost, and then it's irrefutable no middleman knowledge for those who know what the probe knows.

Once it gets close enough to see, then plan a manned mission, it would be classified for sure, and definitely a suicide mission, but worth it as how often does a new planet pass so close, i'd make the force 26 peoples and send them with a large enough cargo of breeding pair animals, say 8 Soyuz big  :) and have them try to land and learn while it passes, if it's not an M class planet oh well, use the animals to experiment :) I'm sure if it's a planet and it's position is known to those in the vatican and NWo gov. as they have been watching it for 20 years every day easy to follow something if you know where it is.

Perhaps though they have been warned to not explore, if i could liquidate my resources for a seat on that exploration ship i would, and i'm sure building a crew would be no problem, with the average American being worth 40,000 x 26 crew= more then enough to buy the equipment. it's about how serious one is, cause honestly the safest place when Nubru comes may be not on the planet, that was the message given to several ET contactee's, Part of the German Moon Program was related to this belief, given to them by the same peoples who helped them with so much of there tech.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 11:10:44 AM »
whohoo - please no talk about spying on the government .

1 not the sort of language that will be helpfull
2 you wouldnt get anywhere anyway

there are plenty of good amateur astronomers - keep in touch with them

keep an eye on the media - tid bits sometimes becocome known and we can piece all the jigsaw together

3 research your history - people have been through this before and survived

regards 

alex

Sorry Alex had to modify the word Tid just a bit.  :D

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 11:28:56 AM by Lori »

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 09:01:45 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ok lori

i just got my dictionary out - same meaning - british spelling is different

tid·bit
   /ˈtɪdˌbɪt/ Show Spelled[tid-bit] Show IPA
–noun
a delicate bit or morsel of food.
a choice or pleasing bit of anything, as news or gossip.

Also, especially British , ( and this was the way i spelled it )

i see your point though

regards,

alex
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:06:31 AM by _cj_ »

Lori

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 09:15:22 AM »
  :D :D

Deathanyl

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 04:24:57 AM »
relying on what crumbs slip or are mis info ed by the MSM is suicide, your opinions just lost weight!!!

Spies are all sorts from having a friend in the gov, to watching your local military base, if your able to gleam from theses sources i say all the power to you, just wouldn't advise going viral with anything you learn lest you not be able to make the time after due to a gov bullet in your brain. The PTB are not timid or prone to remorse or civility so any attempt to expose or prevent what is planned only puts ones self and there family @ risk.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!