Author Topic: The Walking Dead and other TV programs - the monumental effort to survive  (Read 2227 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
The Walking Dead.
Sundays 9 PM EST, 8 PM Central Time

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Excerpts from Wikipedia, The Walking Dead:
..........................................................................................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)
........................................................................................
The Walking Dead Season 5 (2014–15)

On October 29, 2013, AMC renewed The Walking Dead for a fifth season, with Scott Gimple to return as showrunner.[10] Michael Cudlitz, Josh McDermitt, Christian Serratos, Alanna Masterson, and Andrew J. West, who portray Abraham Ford, Eugene Porter, Rosita Espinosa, Tara Chambler and Gareth, were promoted to series regulars for the season.[17] The season will have 16 episodes and debut in October 2014 Scott Gimple also confirmed that Lennie James, who portrays Morgan Jones, will appear in season 5.Seth Gilliam will join the cast as a new series regular.

Future seasons

Executive producer David Alpert said the original comics have given them enough ideas for Rick Grimes and company over the next seven years. "I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what Season 10 is gonna be," Alpert said. "We know where seasons 11 and 12 [will be]... we have benchmarks and milestones for those seasons if we're lucky enough to get there."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2540729/Make-genius-Walking-Dead-gives-stars-Norman-Reedus-Andrew-Lincoln-acting-pointers.html

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I left out this image, two posts back.  ;D
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2014/06/dispatches-from-the-set-producer-jolly-dale-on-season-5/

Dispatches From the Set – Producer Jolly Dale on Season 5

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: The Walking Dead and other TV programs - the monumental effort to survive
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 10:36:19 PM »
The Walking Dead Season 7 Official Trailer 2016

https://youtu.be/rGzT4Oyj0j0

SwampyHammer
Published on Apr 21, 2016
This is a fan made trailer.
Please subscribe and leave your thoughts

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
The series No Tomorrow; someone interested in my online work told me about this and it is... AWESOME..!!!
Just got home, just started viewing, but, hey... [Okay, some series, like House of Cards start out strong but end up weak, so i don't know yet...] it looks friggin' awesome so far, yeah!
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Of course then there is my all time favorite!

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Just got home, just started viewing, but, hey... [Okay, some series, like House of Cards start out strong but end up weak, so i don't know yet...] it looks friggin' awesome so far, yeah!
:'(
Watched 2 more episodes... unfortunately a bust. The first one, though [i.e. pilot], is really funny and worthwhile. But then... no one is even trying to survive what's supposedly coming, so that's really just pathetic. Oh well.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Of course then there is my all time favorite!

8) Yes, that was a good one!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
:'(
Watched 2 more episodes... unfortunately a bust. The first one, though [i.e. pilot], is really funny and worthwhile. But then... no one is even trying to survive what's supposedly coming, so that's really just pathetic. Oh well.

I haven't seen that one yet... (You were referring to No Tomorrow, right?)