Author Topic: how far away is the planetX constellation now and what speed is it going?  (Read 8526 times)

fred_heyer

hi Marshall,

Can you please refer me to a discussion of how far away the planetX constellation is now.

I roughly calculated that at 300km/sec for two years (until 2016) it might be about 11 billion kms away.

With great appreciation of your work,
Fred Heyer

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: how far away is the planetX constellation now and what speed is it going?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 03:38:16 PM »
Hey Fred,

Glad I saw your post. I posted something vaguely similar around 3 days ago in the Newbie board (it was my first post too) and while I had 2-3 lookers, perhaps all me because I don't know how it counts, I did not have one reply. Needless to say I was/am disappointed since I believe the question(s) to be pertinent.

So just hang in there, or not....  :-\ :-\

GenericUser aka Pete

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 08:20:45 PM »
PX speed varies significantly when it is near to its two foci.  Search for "Planet X speed" (without quotation marks) in http://www.zetatalk5.com/.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 09:50:07 AM »
JimFarmer,

Thank you for that web site which I never would have guessed at, much less found!

g'usr

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 05:02:38 PM »
In Carlos Ferrada's video he states there are three velocities, but the main ones we are concerned with at present are the two in our solar system:  76km/sec at perihelion, and an average of 66km/sec while still in solar system, but not at perihelion (entering and exiting solar system).   At least that is my understanding.  Someone might need to correct me.  I obtained these velocities from either/or the Ferrada video or the accompanying text.  Even if we knew very little about PX/Hercolubus, if someone told us its velocity would be 76km/sec as it is in perihelion, we would know from consulting any astronomy or physics book that the body would be closer to the sun than is Mercury.

I compared that velocity to those of the planets' average velocities around our sun, according to an astronomy book.  And I might add that Ferrada refers to PX as Hercolubus.

Here are the velocities, which seem to say when PX is in perihelion, it will be closer to our sun that is Mercury.  I have not accurately extrapolated PX distance from Sol at perihelion but it would have to be closer to Sol than is Mercury.  And when it is its closest to Earth, it will be (according to ZetaTalk and ??) 14 million km from Earth and passing between Earth and Mars, so I added our distance from Sol of 149.6 X 10(6) to the 14 X 10 (6) km to come up with 163.6 X 10 (6) km  as the distance of PX from Sol as it passes near Earth.
Gee, I hope I haven't confused anybody and certainly hope someone will correct any glaring errors.  I notice that newer astronomy books have slightly different figures than some of mine, because computers were not used in the original book I consulted.

Body:                                   Velocity around Sol       Distance from Sol in km                Distance from Sol in AU
Hercolubux@ perihelion          76km/sec                     <57.9X10(6)                             <0.3871
Mercury                                47.8 km/sec                  57.9 X 10(6) (to the sixth power)  0.3871
Venus                                   35 km/sec                    108.2 X 10(6)     "                        0.7233
Earth                                    29.8 km/sec                 149.6 X 10(6)    "                         1.0
Hercolubus-closest to Earth    66 km/sec                    163.5 X 10(6)    "                         1.093
Mars                                     24.2km/sec                  227.9 X 10(6)     "                        1.5237
Jupiter                                  13.1 km/sec                 778.3 X 10(6)      "                        5.2028
Saturn                                    9.7 km/sec                1426   X 10(6)    "                          9.5388
Uranus                                    6.8 km/sec                2876   X 10(6)    "                        19.182
Neptune                                  5.4 km/sec                4497   X 10(6)     "                       30.058
Pluto                                       4.7 km/sec                 5913  X 10(6)    "                        39.439

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 08:20:07 AM »
Here are the velocities, which seem to say when PX is in perihelion, it will be closer to our sun that is Mercury.  I have not accurately extrapolated PX distance from Sol at perihelion but it would have to be closer to Sol than is Mercury.  And when it is its closest to Earth, it will be (according to ZetaTalk and ??) 14 million km from Earth and passing between Earth and Mars, so I added our distance from Sol of 149.6 X 10(6) to the 14 X 10 (6) km to come up with 163.6 X 10 (6) km  as the distance of PX from Sol as it passes near Earth.

From "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for July 3, 2010" at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/03jy2010.htm :

" Early in the ZetaTalk saga we gave what is known as the passage triangle, describing where Planet X, the Earth, and the Sun would be at the Point of Passage. We also gave a statement during the search for Planet X in the night skies on how close the Earth and Planet X would come to each other at the point of passage -14 million miles. We have also stated that the Earth is drawn in toward Planet X during the week of rotation stoppage, by some 30 million miles. But we did not state that the Earth was drawn 30 million miles closer to the Sun. What is not clear is where Planet X is during this drama. It is clear that the Earth will have pulled as far to the left as possible, to escape the magnetic hosing coming from the N Pole of Planet X which is otherwise pointed toward the Earth. This hosing is what drives the Earth to flop on its side, lean to the left, and swing away into 3 days of darkness prior to rotation stoppage. Presumably Planet X continues outbound, as prior to the week of rotation stoppage Venus has escaped from the cup. Today, Planet X is within the orbit of Venus, so clearly it will make progress prior to the last week. Simple math would lead one to believe that Planet X remains at the point where it is today, as 44 million miles is halfway between the Earth and Sun, and 30 million miles and 14 million miles equates to that distance. But Planet X is to the side, so the movement toward Planet X is not directly toward the Sun. It is toward a Planet X which is far to the right! This is one reason for the visibility of Planet X during the last weeks, particular the last week - rotation stoppage. There is less distance to Planet X than ever before.  "

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 02:31:17 PM »
Sorry, but I am compelled to interject a comment to the effect that I'm blown away with where y'all are in both the astronomical and nonhuman areas of content. When I filled out the application for membership one question was to the affect of what I had to offer and my reply was 'nothing, too old' or some such thing. Well, as I digest exactly where you are so as not to waste your time, I will be jumping in with something meaningful (like the 2013-4' blood' rain with non-DNA cells currently reproducing as it is being studied not far from http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/03jy2010.htm ) to offer.
Until then and when I figure out where the best place is to post (this site is so multifaceted, so diverse in topic, etc.) I'll be just reading, playing catchup and enjoying the notion that there are other folks out there like me. Sorry for the drivel but sometimes I get excited....
( wow, what a super spell-checker you have :D  )

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 08:19:02 PM »
Jim, thanks for the correction from 14 million km to 14 million miles.

It is my understanding from some of the various skymaps people have drawn, seen on Zetatalk and here I believe, that as PX exits our solar system, it will pass between Earth and Mars during the time it is going to be only 14 million miles away from us.

Now the main question I am not seeing answered anywhere with conviction is this:  Is PX already past perihelion and is it now beginning its outbound journey?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 09:54:50 PM »
Now the main question I am not seeing answered anywhere with conviction is this:  Is PX already past perihelion and is it now beginning its outbound journey?

Here is the best that I could find: 
"THE SLING ORBIT OF PLANET X"  at  http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0510.htm

[start extract]
In 2003 Planet X did indeed zoom into the solar system, roaring up to the Sun, as was seen from Earth during the Summer of 2003.
Earth was on the opposite side of this drama, and the sunlight bouncing off the dust cloud shrouding Planet X created dramatic Second Sun sightings during that Summer.
Then it slowed, crept past the S Pole of the Sun, and is close to the Ecliptic now, fighting the particle flows coming back toward the Sun, fighting this headwind.

ZetaTalk: Dead on and Deadly, written Apr 3, 2006
    Since the Earth encountered Planet X in her orbit on Dec 25, 2003, her orbit has stalled, as she encountered an elephant in the road at this point and could not pass. Planet X had been plunging toward the Sun, rapidly entering the solar system in the short years prior to 2003 at a speed close to the speed of light. As Planet X approached the Sun in early 2003, brilliant Second Sun sightings and photos were possible because the Earth was on the opposite side of the Sun from the approaching Planet X, and thus sunlight was reflected off the dust cloud and bounced back toward Earth. Then came the encounter with Planet X in Earth's orbit, and things changed. As Planet X was moving, still, toward the Sun, sunlight now was at its back, bouncing back toward the Sun, and visibility of this dust shrouded planet changed from brilliant and dramatic Second Sun sightings to puzzlement. Like an object in a fog bank, it was lost to view except for those times when its swirling tail and moons caught sunlight and deflected this to Earth. Evidence of the presence of Planet X in the inner solar system, slowly passing the S Pole of the Sun, was reduced to taking the pulse of Earth herself - increased earthquakes, volcanic activity, an Earth wobble evident to those astute enough to take note, and erratic weather accompanying the wobble.
[end extract]

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Jim,

If I could put a slight twist to iLinda's question, it was my understanding from Marshall's videos that the PX Family would cross the plane of the ecliptic twice, the first when entering the solar system and the second when exiting. It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us.

Is it currently:
a) still in the approach of the first cross
b) past the approach of the first cross
c) in the approach of the second cross
d) past the approach of the second cross
e) we do not know

I am thinking b or c but have no idea which....

Thanks much

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 10:24:19 AM »
it was my understanding from Marshall's videos that the PX Family would cross the plane of the ecliptic twice, the first when entering the solar system and the second when exiting.  It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us.

I might not have watched that video, but here is what I understand at the moment.

There are two different versions of PX's orbit.

*  Sitchin's version considers PX to orbit the Sun only, therefore following Kepler's laws about planets.  In the case of PX, it's elliptical trajectory could be so elongated that the perigee is not at the minimum distance from the Sun.  See attachment.

*  The Zeta's version is that PX orbits both the Sun and the Sun's binary partner in a very narrow "sling" trajectory.  Kepler's laws do not apply to this case.  In this case also, there are two points of nearest approach to the Sun, and between them, the trajectory goes far out from the Sun before turning around to come back in.

In both versions, PX crosses the ecliptic twice per orbit if the plane of it's orbit is not parallel to the ecliptic.  Those points are not necessarily the points of nearest approach to the Sun nor to the Earth.

Could you provide a link to any source that states that "It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us."?  Thanks
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:36:41 AM by Jimfarmer »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
Yes Jim, I'd be happy too. Just give me a little time to find it again then I'll post the link and information to send you exactly to the spot. It's in one of the 5 videos by Marshall and last night I found the exact coordinates to my first question last week regarding the North Carolina sighting so that made me really happy  :)
I am limited by a 'condition' in how much time I can tolerate in a single sitting before having to take a break. That diagram of yours was good; wish I could do the same.
Also, either later today, tomorrow or Friday I'll know if my credit card company is going to reimburse me for this machine and go after the manufacturer; if they do, I'll be immediately wiping the disk and sending it, then have to find a replacement, get it set up, etc. etc. so it may appear I've dropped out of sight ... but NOT.

Peace,
Peter

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 08:28:53 PM »
Jim,
Thank you for your patience. I have not forgotten; just dealing with a couple of impediments, and BTW, the whole computer thing I hope I mentioned just totally fell apart today.....
Pete

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 08:53:31 PM »
it was my understanding from Marshall's videos that the PX Family would cross the plane of the ecliptic twice, the first when entering the solar system and the second when exiting.  It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us.

I might not have watched that video, but here is what I understand at the moment.

There are two different versions of PX's orbit.

*  Sitchin's version considers PX to orbit the Sun only, therefore following Kepler's laws about planets.  In the case of PX, it's elliptical trajectory could be so elongated that the perigee is not at the minimum distance from the Sun.  See attachment.

*  The Zeta's version is that PX orbits both the Sun and the Sun's binary partner in a very narrow "sling" trajectory.  Kepler's laws do not apply to this case.  In this case also, there are two points of nearest approach to the Sun, and between them, the trajectory goes far out from the Sun before turning around to come back in.

In both versions, PX crosses the ecliptic twice per orbit if the plane of it's orbit is not parallel to the ecliptic.  Those points are not necessarily the points of nearest approach to the Sun nor to the Earth.

Could you provide a link to any source that states that "It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us."?  Thanks

So I first went to 00skywatch's final YT video which hung 1/2 way through, then went to planetx101,com, the video called "Niebuhr Nearing" and that came to a complete standstill just a couple of minutes ago. It's not on my end because I can watch streaming movies from DISH network no problem and the web pages here are loading really fast. So? I don't know but I'll try again tomorrow/Saturday/etc until I get it; I know what I want because it's riveted in my head..

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 07:57:16 AM »
I cannot add much at this point, but I do agree with the general idea that the PX grouping/constellation (or whatever we want to call that assemblage of planetoid/planet-comet, bolides, dust, etc.), in order to make its pass around our sun, Sol, this time, must make a first crossing as it enters the solar system, then after perihelion, it must make its second crossing as it is leaving the solar system.

And from all the videos I've seen, it exhibits a very very long elliptical orbit.  Carlos Ferrada's hand-sketched mapping of the intersecion of orbit of sun/solar system with that of  Hercolubus (his name for PX) and company shows a nearly perpendicular intersection.  However I don't think the orbit of Hercolubus/Nibiru/PX is perpendicular to that of our solar system because mainly of one reason. 

Our solar system, when viewed on edge would appear as a rather thin disk-like thing, sort of like a Frisbee.  So entering and leaving would not take much at all if that entering and leaving were totally perpendicular to the plane of our solar system.   However if PX comes in at a sharp angle, it could be very long, taking a very long time because much of the travel INTO the solar system would/could be nearly parallel to the plane of our solar system.  But once in, and around the sun, leaving would/could be relatively short.  All of this depends on many factors, but the plane of orbit of PX compared to plane of solar system would be key factors.  Problem is, nobody seems to know enough details.  Well, maybe Dr. Harrington did.