Author Topic: how far away is the planetX constellation now and what speed is it going?  (Read 7537 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: how far away is the planetX constellation now and what speed is it going?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 09:59:29 AM »
, in order to make its pass around our sun, Sol, this time, must make a first crossing as it enters the solar system, then after perihelion, it must make its second crossing as it is leaving the solar system.

Perihelion: the point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid, or comet at which it is closest to the sun.  (dictionary.com)

For all the planets that orbit  the Sun only, the perihelion is also one of the endpoints of the major axis of the elliptical orbit because their eccentricities are so small.

However, in general, the points of minimum distance from the foci of an elliptical orbit are not necessarily the endpoints of the major axis.  That would be the case for a long, narrow orbit (large eccentricity).

Also however, the Zetas say that PX orbits both the Sun and the Sun;s binary partner in a very long and narrow "sling" orbit.  The distance from the Sun to it's end point nearest to the Sun is fully one quarter of the distance between the Sun and the Sun's binary partner (if I remember that detail correctly).  That is much greater than it's minimum distance from the Sun.

Sitchin's version of the orbit, which considers that PX orbits the Sun only, puts the point of minimum distance from the Sun at the endpoint of the major axis which is nearest to the Sun, just like all the other planets that orbit the Sun only.

So, to avoid interpretations that might be false, if might be better to avoid use of the word "perihelion".

In general: pericenter (plural pericenters)
    (astronomy) The periapsis, the point of closest approach of an astronomical object in an elliptical orbit to its center of attraction.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pericenter

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longitude_of_the_periapsis :
"  In celestial mechanics, the longitude of the periapsis (symbolized ϖ) of an orbiting body is the longitude (measured from the point of the vernal equinox) at which the periapsis (closest approach to the central body) would occur if the body's inclination were zero. For motion of a planet around the Sun, this position could be called longitude of perihelion. The longitude of periapsis is a compound angle, with part of it being measured in the plane of reference and the rest being measured in the plane of the orbit. Likewise, any angle derived from the longitude of periapsis (e.g. mean longitude and true longitude) will also be compound.

Sometimes, the term longitude of periapsis is used to refer to ω, the angle between the ascending node and the periapsis. That usage of the term is especially common in discussions of binary stars and exoplanets.[1] However, the angle ω is less ambiguously known as the argument of periapsis. "

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 10:40:46 AM »
I cannot add much at this point, but I do agree with the general idea that the PX grouping/constellation (or whatever we want to call that assemblage of planetoid/planet-comet, bolides, dust, etc.), in order to make its pass around our sun, Sol, this time, must make a first crossing as it enters the solar system, then after perihelion, it must make its second crossing as it is leaving the solar system.

And from all the videos I've seen, it exhibits a very very long elliptical orbit.  Carlos Ferrada's hand-sketched mapping of the intersecion of orbit of sun/solar system with that of  Hercolubus (his name for PX) and company shows a nearly perpendicular intersection.  However I don't think the orbit of Hercolubus/Nibiru/PX is perpendicular to that of our solar system because mainly of one reason. 

Our solar system, when viewed on edge would appear as a rather thin disk-like thing, sort of like a Frisbee.  So entering and leaving would not take much at all if that entering and leaving were totally perpendicular to the plane of our solar system.   However if PX comes in at a sharp angle, it could be very long, taking a very long time because much of the travel INTO the solar system would/could be nearly parallel to the plane of our solar system.  But once in, and around the sun, leaving would/could be relatively short.  All of this depends on many factors, but the plane of orbit of PX compared to plane of solar system would be key factors.  Problem is, nobody seems to know enough details.  Well, maybe Dr. Harrington did.

I agree. Last night when falling asleep I was thinking about my reply to Jim. I envisioned a dinner plate with a couple of peas on it and a potato in the center. It was held at eye level with my arm outstretched. There was a not perpendicular but a skewed perpendicular 'line' going up through the botton of the plate on the far side, beyond the potato, in a skew toward my eyes; it continued out the top side for about 4-5 inches and then curved back down and proceeded through the plate between the potato and the edge closest to my eyes.
So of course the plate is the plane of the ecliptic viewed edge-on, the peas are planets and the potato is the Sun. The tilt of the 'earth' pea points to the 'south' on the bottom.
This describes the diagram I saw and am looking for again for Jim. In that diagram there was a mini-cluster of corn 'nuggets' just below the plate on the far side. Now, depending on the velocity of that cluster, it is either in what I labeled "b)" or "c)" in my post above, the one Jim referred to. That describes what I saw. Now I just have to find it again....
Pete

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 10:55:03 AM »
Looking 'down' on the plate, showing from the px101.com page photo which has the 5 video links.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 01:56:42 PM »
it was my understanding from Marshall's videos that the PX Family would cross the plane of the ecliptic twice, the first when entering the solar system and the second when exiting.  It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us.

I might not have watched that video, but here is what I understand at the moment.

There are two different versions of PX's orbit.

*  Sitchin's version considers PX to orbit the Sun only, therefore following Kepler's laws about planets.  In the case of PX, it's elliptical trajectory could be so elongated that the perigee is not at the minimum distance from the Sun.  See attachment.

*  The Zeta's version is that PX orbits both the Sun and the Sun's binary partner in a very narrow "sling" trajectory.  Kepler's laws do not apply to this case.  In this case also, there are two points of nearest approach to the Sun, and between them, the trajectory goes far out from the Sun before turning around to come back in.

In both versions, PX crosses the ecliptic twice per orbit if the plane of it's orbit is not parallel to the ecliptic.  Those points are not necessarily the points of nearest approach to the Sun nor to the Earth.

Could you provide a link to any source that states that "It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us."?  Thanks

Jim, here goes:

----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9szmVIqhV8

Click at the 1:05:05 point of the timeline

I believe that to be the source I had remembered and referred to and I appreciate any feedback....

On another note, my computer 'case' has been reopened and as soon as I receive a shipping box from Lenovo it will be packed and gone. Ergo, for some unknown period of time I'll be computerless, other than when I can borrow or otherwise get my hands on one. I will occupy myself with pulling out my packed-away 130 mm reflector scope and getting it back in working order; I hope the sun screen cover is still in good shape....

GenericUser Pete

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 03:44:00 PM »
it was my understanding from Marshall's videos that the PX Family would cross the plane of the ecliptic twice, the first when entering the solar system and the second when exiting.  It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us.

I might not have watched that video, but here is what I understand at the moment.

There are two different versions of PX's orbit.

*  Sitchin's version considers PX to orbit the Sun only, therefore following Kepler's laws about planets.  In the case of PX, it's elliptical trajectory could be so elongated that the perigee is not at the minimum distance from the Sun.  See attachment.

*  The Zeta's version is that PX orbits both the Sun and the Sun's binary partner in a very narrow "sling" trajectory.  Kepler's laws do not apply to this case.  In this case also, there are two points of nearest approach to the Sun, and between them, the trajectory goes far out from the Sun before turning around to come back in.

In both versions, PX crosses the ecliptic twice per orbit if the plane of it's orbit is not parallel to the ecliptic.  Those points are not necessarily the points of nearest approach to the Sun nor to the Earth.

Could you provide a link to any source that states that "It is the second that is of interest because that part of it's orbit is predicted to occur in proximity to us."?  Thanks

Jim, here goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9szmVIqhV8

Click at the 1:05:05 point of the timeline

I believe that to be the source I had remembered and referred to and I appreciate any feedback....

On another note, my computer 'case' has been reopened and as soon as I receive a shipping box from Lenovo it will be packed and gone. Ergo, for some unknown period of time I'll be computerless, other than when I can borrow or otherwise get my hands on one. I will occupy myself with pulling out my packed-away 130 mm reflector scope and getting it back in working order; I hope the sun screen cover is still in good shape....

GenericUser Pete

PS You need to continue watching from that point through the interview with Sergeant Major Bob Dean (begins at 1:10:48) to get the "... in proximity to us." part but as Marshall states up front in the beginning, 'this is the video we've been waiting for" and I think it's the better of the best and therefor the one to watch in it's entirety. Three years to go the distance he outlines and that is given acceleration due to the gravitational pull of the sun then ? years due to deceleration from the sun ... all in all an excellent analysis given the constraints!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 07:27:13 AM »
Now after re-reading two of Jim's posts, I can see that "perihelion" is not the most appropriate term for our PX family, because of the two bodies around which PX revolves.  And also it was a good reminder about the great distance that the PX grouping will travel as it/they go around Sol in periapsis.  This exercise was a good reminder about Kepler's laws not exactly describing the motion of a family/grouping of planetoid with hangers-on revolving around two widely distant bodies.

Now, back to reading and watching some of these videos again....and again.  And more reading.  Plus skywatching with telescope or binoculars and/or camera.  We will be anxiously awaiting any updates we hear from GenericUser re setting up his reflector scope.

Another stray thought.  In looking through spaceweather.com, there are many, many individuals who have contributed photos of the sun over the years and no doubt they have seen evidence of what we are all discussing.  Has anyone reading this ever tried to connect with any of those people (names are linked to their photos on that site)?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:03:55 AM by ilinda »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »
Now after re-reading two of Jim's posts, I can see that "perihelion" is not the most appropriate term for our PX family, because of the two bodies around which PX revolves.  And also it was a good reminder about the great distance that the PX grouping will travel as it/they go around Sol in periapsis.  This exercise was a good reminder about Kepler's laws not exactly describing the motion of a family/grouping of planetoid with hangers-on revolving around two widely distant bodies.

Now, back to reading and watching some of these videos again....and again.  And more reading.  Plus skywatching with telescope or binoculars and/or camera.  We will be anxiously awaiting any updates we hear from GenericUser re setting up his reflector scope.

Another stray thought.  In looking through spaceweather.com, there are many, many individuals who have contributed photos of the sun over the years and no doubt they have seen evidence of what we are all discussing.  Has anyone reading this ever tried to connect with any of those people (names are linked to their photos on that site)?

While I've always loved the spaceweather. com site I only heard about this subject matter(PX) twice, once in October, 2013 when a friend alerted me that there was an interesting subject being discussed on the Joyce Reilly internet radio show so I downloaded it and burned it to disk, it was Marshall, and then about three weeks ago when I stumbled on that same disk and listened to it again, so while I've enjoyed looking at sunspots I never strayed off of that object when my German cloth was over the objective lens. ilinda, I can't wait for this laptop 'to go' so I can get to the scope, etc.
I don't know if I've posted this, my plan, so if I did, just stop reading here. I'm going to get those lat/long coordinates for the North Carolina sighting last year then plug them in to my Chris Marriott's Skymap Pro 6 program (gee, I won't be able to do that while this machine is gone! Never a dull moment!!!) Well anyway, I'm going to extrapolate those sightings lat/long/time/alt/direction to where I am so I'll be able to program a go-to spot after triangulating the scope. I AM excited; I am not so excited that none of my few friends (I'm in on Saturday night) are in the least bit interested, other than one ... and forget my family.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 08:08:51 PM »
While I've always loved the spaceweather. com site I only heard about this subject matter(PX) twice, once in October, 2013 when a friend alerted me that there was an interesting subject being discussed on the Joyce Reilly internet radio show so I downloaded it and burned it to disk, it was Marshall, and then about three weeks ago when I stumbled on that same disk and listened to it again, so while I've enjoyed looking at sunspots I never strayed off of that object when my German cloth was over the objective lens. ilinda, I can't wait for this laptop 'to go' so I can get to the scope, etc.
I don't know if I've posted this, my plan, so if I did, just stop reading here. I'm going to get those lat/long coordinates for the North Carolina sighting last year then plug them in to my Chris Marriott's Skymap Pro 6 program (gee, I won't be able to do that while this machine is gone! Never a dull moment!!!) Well anyway, I'm going to extrapolate those sightings lat/long/time/alt/direction to where I am so I'll be able to program a go-to spot after triangulating the scope. I AM excited; I am not so excited that none of my few friends (I'm in on Saturday night) are in the least bit interested, other than one ... and forget my family.
Can your telescope setup allow for photography?

Not trying to be nitpicky, but even if you can manage to get co-ordinates from NC sighting last year, and then obtain extrapolated co-ordinates for your area, won't the  PX system have moved since then?  Of course it should be somewhere "nearby", and since we are told its velocity while in the Solar System is around 76km/sec, , maybe it is possible to find it?  So many questions--more questions than answers.

Don't feel too alone.  Many here experience the same "wall of silence" when they try to tell a loved one or friend about PX or anything related. 

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2014, 06:54:34 PM »
ilinda, or should I say hilinda,

First the most important thing ... thanks for the consolation about not feeling alone. I can't even get close to the subject, or any subject not involving TV/iPad/etc. so at least I know I'm not alone and it does provide me with a challenge, that being not to bug out alone if I hear of something imminent.

I'm doing that little exercise only to verify I won't be wasting my time ... that it wouldn't be below the Earth's horizon at my point when dark enough to view. Since it should be pretty close to the sun I can lock on it with a wide field of view in here (http://www.skymap.com/smlite_main.htm) or out there. I run Pro 6 Demo.
Now, as far as a camera goes, to begin with I'm going to mount a 16 MP Nikon Telephoto camera I just got at Costco for $299 on to my camera tripod because given what I saw produced in NC with that Samsung 14 MP phone camera, this should do a whole lot better and the NC photos were not shabby by any means; in fact, I know you guys verified them, but they almost seemed 'too' good and given that back in 1998 I layered an image of the BVM with misty transparency over a bottle of booze a girl was drinking holding it up over her head (which blew her mind when I sent it) I figure if I can/can't duplicate it then my personal caution is put to rest. So that is a goal even before mounting on the scope ... which I have NOT done before, so that will be the very last thing on my to-do list this year.

At the end of the video where Marshall says the dissemination of information period is over and the transition period has just begun, well, that was a good line of logic and I'm going to follow it albeit not with my very, immediate family. I gotta tell you that the exact location I'm going to is one where a picture was taken in 1997, actually the late afternoon of 12/25/1997 and it has the time stamp. I am going to post that picture in the new thread I began last night when this computer is returned. IF I get 'the blue angel' it will be right where 'the angel of life' had been gotten (it came to me while falling asleep last night) but I'll call the blue object 'the angel of death'.... :-\
We'll see how all this pans out but sometimes lately, I've noticed one thing leading to another leading to another until there is a mini-cluster which defies 'rational probability' IMHO.
Ok, time for Spell Check and bed  :)ZZZzzzzz gu

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2014, 07:53:56 PM »
I am going to post that picture in the new thread I began last night when this computer is returned. IF I get 'the blue angel' it will be right where 'the angel of life' had been gotten (it came to me while falling asleep last night) but I'll call the blue object 'the angel of death'.... :-\
We'll see how all this pans out but sometimes lately, I've noticed one thing leading to another leading to another until there is a mini-cluster which defies 'rational probability' IMHO.
Ok, time for Spell Check and bed  :)ZZZzzzzz gu
What is the new thread you started?

Do you think what you have noticed lately is synchronicity?

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 05:21:09 PM »
going to answer by private message because this oversized web page has been driving me nuts; I was hoping it would go away or revert back to normal when Pages = 3 but that's not happened yet....

Lancer87

• N/A
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2014, 04:33:53 PM »
A YouTube video posted Nov. 9 claims to show telescopic video evidence of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and NIBIRU (Nemesis?)!!!     http://youtu.be/LZs2lfA2_Kw

Very compelling. Unsure if anything can be determined (distance, etc.) from the video if it is legitimate?