Author Topic: A Question Of Balance OR A Beautiful Lady  (Read 2521 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
A Question Of Balance OR A Beautiful Lady
« on: October 04, 2014, 04:09:49 PM »
I just want to get this going so there will be a 'detail' here and there that I'll need to come back to and correct ... or ... any reader who is familiar with the detail can correct it for me and save me the trouble!  :-*

BTW, the topic does not refer to The Moody Blues ... and I tagged it as New?

Edgar Cayce, when a little boy of 7-9 years old loved to take walks in the woods. One day on one such walk he came across a beautiful lady. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at her while she looked back at him with a lovely smile. No words were spoken by either. After a while, she was gone. Needless to say he performed incredible but documented remotely directed health diagnoses and cures the rest of his life not to mention visions of future events, one of which I just saw on TV, is happening, that being excavation under the Sphinx paw.

In Zeitun, Egypt circa 1960 (details to be confirmed) there appeared one night a lady on the top of a Coptic church; she was seen by many. She was there again the next night .. and the next .. and the next. Word spread. She was there for over a year (detail) and was seen by millions of people of all faiths, countries, colors. No words were spoken. She sometimes appeared to have doves around her head and was not stationary but moved around. Innumerable pictures were taken. Then she appeared no more.

A New England (Vermont/New Hampshire) businessman was giving a presentation in the early 1990s when he suddenly lost his voice. He went to the hospital and was admitted. Either that night or the following night he woke to see a beautiful lady at the bottom of his bed smiling at him. They stared at each other for a short while then she disappeared. That morning his voice returned, he was discharged but did not return to work because he began having dreams/visions and seeing people's auras. He then started to publish a newsletter because of what he was seeing. One was a map of 'Atlantis' rising from the Bahama Islands while 4/5 of Florida was beneath the sea. Another was California submerged, the Rockies were islands, and water, the Pacific, reached almost to Nevada, Covered much of Colorado but Arizona looked OK if memory serves (detail). More, like the Ohio river almost cut the country in two.... His last name began with S like Stanton but I can't remember (detail).

Well, that should kick it off, the idea of this new thread. Comments and/or corrections and/or questions, etc. encouraged!!! It was when watching the interview of seargant major xxxx (another temporary nano-blackhole in my grey matter) regarding remote viewing, etc. that I got the impetus to get going on this; I already had the idea. OK Barb, do your stuff and move this to where it belongs ;)

GenericUser

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: A Question Of Balance OR A Beautiful Lady
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 02:06:12 PM »
     2017???
Interesting little post from YouTube is attached. I downloaded to make sure it was clean.

FYI, something began May 13, 1917, in Fatima, Portugal. It culminated October 13th of that year. There is a picture carried in the N.Y. Times with a short piece regarding the event at that time that I have not included because there is so much info online, and dis-info as well but the Times did us a favor when they covered it. I am going to include the below for anyone interested in one account:

==========================================================================================
 The Miracle of the Sun
An Eyewitness Account by Dr. José Maria de Almeida Garrett, professor at the Faculty of Sciences of Coimbra, Portugal

"It must have been 1:30 p.m when there arose, at the exact spot where the children were, a column of smoke, thin, fine and bluish, which extended up to perhaps two meters above their heads, and evaporated at that height. This phenomenon, perfectly visible to the naked eye, lasted for a few seconds. Not having noted how long it had lasted, I cannot say whether it was more or less than a minute. The smoke dissipated abruptly, and after some time, it came back to occur a second time, then a third time

"The sky, which had been overcast all day, suddenly cleared; the rain stopped and it looked as if the sun were about to fill with light the countryside that the wintery morning had made so gloomy. I was looking at the spot of the apparitions in a serene, if cold, expectation of something happening and with diminishing curiosity because a long time had passed without anything to excite my attention. The sun, a few moments before, had broken through the thick layer of clouds which hid it and now shone clearly and intensely.

"Suddenly I heard the uproar of thousands of voices, and I saw the whole multitude spread out in that vast space at my feet...turn their backs to that spot where, until then, all their expectations had been focused, and look at the sun on the other side. I turned around, too, toward the point commanding their gaze and I could see the sun, like a very clear disc, with its sharp edge, which gleamed without hurting the sight. It could not be confused with the sun seen through a fog (there was no fog at that moment), for it was neither veiled nor dim. At Fatima, it kept its light and heat, and stood out clearly in the sky, with a sharp edge, like a large gaming table. The most astonishing thing was to be able to stare at the solar disc for a long time, brilliant with light and heat, without hurting the eyes or damaging the retina. [During this time], the sun's disc did not remain immobile, it had a giddy motion, [but] not like the twinkling of a star in all its brilliance for it spun round upon itself in a mad whirl.

"During the solar phenomenon, which I have just described, there were also changes of color in the atmosphere. Looking at the sun, I noticed that everything was becoming darkened. I looked first at the nearest objects and then extended my glance further afield as far as the horizon. I saw everything had assumed an amethyst color. Objects around me, the sky and the atmosphere, were of the same color. Everything both near and far had changed, taking on the color of old yellow damask. People looked as if they were suffering from jaundice and I recall a sensation of amusement at seeing them look so ugly and unattractive. My own hand was the same color.

"Then, suddenly, one heard a clamor, a cry of anguish breaking from all the people. The sun, whirling wildly, seemed all at once to loosen itself from the firmament and, blood red, advance threateningly upon the earth as if to crush us with its huge and fiery weight. The sensation during those moments was truly terrible.

"All the phenomena which I have described were observed by me in a calm and serene state of mind without any emotional disturbance. It is for others to interpret and explain them. Finally, I must declare that never, before or after October 13 [1917], have I observed similar atmospheric or solar phenomena."

Professor Almeida Garrett's full account may be found in Novos Documentos de Fatima (Loyala editions, San Paulo, 1984)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 02:44:10 PM »
Attachment

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 08:28:29 PM »
Unfortunately, I destroyed this topic by posting a picture which wreaked havoc with the board's format so I'll end it
with an observation and a link.

The observation is that words are just that, words, and it's really the meaning that
is important. Case in point are the words 'Intention Vortex' and 'Prayer'. While
each appears to have nothing in common with the other, in fact they are
substantially the same thing. Please correct me where I'm wrong.

The problem, or one problem, is association. If one can 'get over' that little
hump, then one has a mind which will connect the dots across a vast array
of experiences, spaces and times.

The link is to a little YouTube (I go there with trepidation) video I just
watched. It's narrated by Martin Sheen and when one pays attention,
one notes it could be relevant to the main topic of this site, Planet X
Town Hall. This little video provides an introduction to a video I "HOPE"
to find and post, somewhere other than this stretched-out topic stream,
which will have further relevance ... and yet another and another which
actually uses the phrase, "...When you see two suns...." made public in
2008 but tied to a string which began circa 1854-6. Anyway, for anyone interested
here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acu4Z_Ux-QU

GenericUser

See the similarities, not the differences, in who we are and
what we believe.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 07:28:56 PM »
The initial post referred to a "...New England businessman...." from circa 1990 whose name I had forgotten but promised to post if/when I remembered. Well, somehow I found it just now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5m65EPHLg0
Futurist Gordon Michael Scallion's visions of what North America will look like in the future.

YES, he was visited by a 'beautiful lady' prior to acquiring his talents. OK, case closed. Either one believes there is a beautiful lady who is 'in service to the Creator' not to mention caring for us, or one doesn't. I do not vouch for the rest of the video since I came here to write this immediately upon seeing the map and recognizing the name without further viewing, to which I'll now return.

Perhaps after seeing his map, which is the same one I saw him do in 1990(+/-) one might give pause....

PS that same lady just said this past month, to paraphrase, 'The time for talk is over; now it's time to pray' which I, for one, must heed....

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 09:36:54 PM »
PEACE THROUGH A WOMAN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acu4Z_Ux-QU

I just want to get this going so there will be a 'detail' here and there that I'll need to come back to and correct ... or ... any reader who is familiar with the detail can correct it for me and save me the trouble!  :-*

BTW, the topic does not refer to The Moody Blues ... and I tagged it as New?

Edgar Cayce, when a little boy of 7-9 years old loved to take walks in the woods. One day on one such walk he came across a beautiful lady. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at her while she looked back at him with a lovely smile. No words were spoken by either. After a while, she was gone. Needless to say he performed incredible but documented remotely directed health diagnoses and cures the rest of his life not to mention visions of future events, one of which I just saw on TV, is happening, that being excavation under the Sphinx paw.

In Zeitun, Egypt circa 1960 (details to be confirmed) there appeared one night a lady on the top of a Coptic church; she was seen by many. She was there again the next night .. and the next .. and the next. Word spread. She was there for over a year (detail) and was seen by millions of people of all faiths, countries, colors. No words were spoken. She sometimes appeared to have doves around her head and was not stationary but moved around. Innumerable pictures were taken. Then she appeared no more.

A New England (Vermont/New Hampshire) businessman was giving a presentation in the early 1990s when he suddenly lost his voice. He went to the hospital and was admitted. Either that night or the following night he woke to see a beautiful lady at the bottom of his bed smiling at him. They stared at each other for a short while then she disappeared. That morning his voice returned, he was discharged but did not return to work because he began having dreams/visions and seeing people's auras. He then started to publish a newsletter because of what he was seeing. One was a map of 'Atlantis' rising from the Bahama Islands while 4/5 of Florida was beneath the sea. Another was California submerged, the Rockies were islands, and water, the Pacific, reached almost to Nevada, Covered much of Colorado but Arizona looked OK if memory serves (detail). More, like the Ohio river almost cut the country in two.... His last name began with S like Stanton but I can't remember (detail).

Well, that should kick it off, the idea of this new thread. Comments and/or corrections and/or questions, etc. encouraged!!! It was when watching the interview of seargant major xxxx (another temporary nano-blackhole in my grey matter) regarding remote viewing, etc. that I got the impetus to get going on this; I already had the idea. OK Barb, do your stuff and move this to where it belongs ;)

GenericUser

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 05:34:07 PM »
Attachment
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5656.0;attach=13990;image

2017  It is here; it has arrived. That picture was taken on a newly opened Christmas Day camera -- on Christmas Day, not the 26th. I hadn't yet set the date.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 01:51:39 PM »
Attachment
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5656.0;attach=13990;image

2017  It is here; it has arrived. That picture was taken on a newly opened Christmas Day camera -- on Christmas Day, not the 26th. I hadn't yet set the date.
What was the time of day when pic was taken?  Extremely interesting, BTW.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 02:05:43 PM »
Wow, especially awesome when its enlarged to see the details! :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 06:47:39 PM »
I can't believe how the time flew by. 10 years. It was taken around 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, or maybe 4:00 PM. Whenever the Sun set on that day in CT.

iLinda, close up it was something to behold, very moving. I was just so innocent in those days, clueless about the "realities" of this world, the ugly ones, that is. Also clueless about Planet X.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 07:19:41 PM »
Wow, especially awesome when its enlarged to see the details! :)
R.R. Thank you for coming over to this thread to have a look! Hopefully you will return to the Meekness board and, beginning with "Part #1:" will be able to make your way through it, finding little gems along the way as you progress. Be excited and open!  :)