Author Topic: Until Death Wish Do We Part  (Read 2029 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Until Death Wish Do We Part
« on: May 03, 2015, 02:10:51 PM »
Over the years I have spoken with many people about their survival relocation efforts. While each is unique, there is one group of people in awareness for whom I’ve never had a satisfying answer. These are young grandparents (typically in their 50s) with grown children raising underage grandchildren who are in denial, and who vehemently reject their parent’s loving offers of survival awareness and help.

Ridiculed by their children, the planning and preparation efforts of young grandparents often become paralyzed with an insolvable death wish sense of hopelessness. In this article I shall endeavor to give these tormented souls a possible source of new hope.

Is this a new problem? No! I’ve heard it time-and-again for more years than I wish to remember. Especially now, since beginning my Survival Wellness and Relocation Seminars. As part of the process I am selectively recruiting attendees into the new Survival Wellness Advocacy Guild. Talk is cheap and I’m looking for go-getters. What I didn’t expect was that this goal would bring me to a turning point.

http://yowusa.com/2015/05/death-wish/

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Re: Until Death Wish Do We Part
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 11:56:09 AM »
Marshall, this posting meant a lot to me, as weeks before it I was already in turmoil. For some years I've tried to talk with family and friends about these subjects with only one taking it seriously.

After much prayer and agony the realization hit me that no matter who I loved, and how much, they were the only ones responsible for their life choices. I feel we each incarnate following a contract we make to fulfill a purpose here. No one can answer for how that goes except us, no matter what the circumstances may be. We are here because we wanted to be, in these conditions, in this time.

That means I must live according to my truth, which now is, survival wellness in service to the species. If in time my family and friends wake up and look for answers for themselves, hopefully it won't be too late for me to help them. But at the very least my task is to live by example. In a time of panic people will be looking for any kind of stability and refuge. At least let us who are aware be prepared.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 11:43:35 AM »
Survivor guilt, solidarity, empathy... They are simultaneously our greatest strength as well as our Achilles heel.
My own twin brother sacrificed his life for me. He took the brunt of authoritarian culture as described by Alice Miller in her books, so i could remain psychologically free and end up doing what i do and putting out what i do for the service of all of mankind.

In 2009 i participated in a spiritual warrior workshop which was a weekend of exercises and instruction. The person leading this impressed me greatly; he clearly knew what he was talking about. I later had a one-on-one conversation with this individual and he said i had participated in dark magic in previous lifetimes; apparently i had once been a force to reckon with, a psychic hitman of sorts that even royals feared...
I seem to be paying for that part of my life. This incarnation has not been easy (and i don't seem to have grounds upon which to complain; it seems i quite deserve my fate...)

But though i may have been a serious mofo in previous incarnations, i seem to have repented and in this life... I have turned a new leaf. Having said that, the wisdom and skills of my previous incarnations have been useful at times; i am sensitive to people's energies and intentions and i am no fool... My own strength, coupled by the protection i received from my twin brother who sacrificed his own psychological integrity that i might retain my own, allowed me to take advantage of the information of this age (both pre- and post-internet).

Now i am the father of an 8-year-old son whose mother is hopelessly caught up in mainstream and popular associations. What will become of him? I have already lost my daughter whom i haven't seen since 2008 and who has by now been indoctrinated to fearing, hating or blaming her father for not being able to deal with the realities of this age when she was young...
They are their own souls. God loves them and i love them. But in this dispensation there is only so much one individual or father can do. God knows the time we live in is inhuman and not condusive to the development of healthy human nature.

For every son and daughter i have lost there are A BILLION other boys and girls who might be considered innocent victims of the times we live in. I console myself that they are all souls as worthy of life, happiness and mercy as are my own offspring. And if i might at some point save any of these, or even be a father figure to any of these after they have lost their own, i might myself be consoled and find mercy.

I am one of billions of souls associated with this Earth, as far as i know. Indeed, what do i know...? If nothing else, this life has taught me humility and acceptance, probably long overdue.
I do what i can.
God will have mercy on all of our souls. Or destroy them.

There is more between heaven and Earth, Horatio, than is dreamt of in your philosophies is a fitting epitath.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 12:38:54 PM »
You say, "God will have mercy on all of our souls. Or destroy them."

I think God leaves that up to us.  We go to the light or we allows ourselves to fall into the cool darkness of oblivion and there, eventually to death eternal, where all that we were and could ever be is expunged, leaving the soul free to embark on a new beginning.  In other words, God doesn't destroy us.  He just cuts his losses short at some point and let's us do it to ourselves.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 07:18:27 PM »
I agree and hope you're right but at the same time: What do i know? Which is really what i meant to say.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
A genetic Death Wish
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 06:47:33 PM »
Anton Parks' books have revealed much to me that no other sources have. If you think Zecharia Sitchin has exposed the Anunnaki, you ain't seen nothin' yet until you've read Parks.

There are a number of extremely impressive implied hypotheses to be found in Parks' tales of ENKI/Sa'am. This character's creation is described, for one, and Anu genetically engineered him from his own DNA. But then Sa'am genetically engineered us later on (after having run into Homo Erectus on Earth and using this as a template).

You may say at this point: "Yeah, we've heard this story many times before", but what one only reads in Anton Parks' books is that when Anu created ENKI, he was created whole, that is to say, he was 'born' with full knowledge and ability of Anu himself from the moment he was given life.
Now, that's a HUGE statement right there, for it implies a number of things that... by extension could quite possibly apply to us, as well...
If ENKI was engineered being able to talk and even know all about genetic engineering from the moment he first came into being, that means that the genetic engineering we're talking about here is so far beyond our own ideas about it that there should be another name for it.

Now what does this have to do with having a death wish?
Well, apparently a whole lot of information and conditioning can be genetically engineered into a person. And let's not forget that Reptilian species have been populating the universe for billions of years and their concepts of life and genetics have little to do with the few years that mankind has been looking into it.

Could it be we are genetically engineered to self-destruct?
Having posed that penultimate question, could it be that such engineering and conditioning can be overcome, even by us, even in our own lifetime, even relatively quickly?
These are many questions but the asking of them only makes sense if it is possible to survive suicidal programming now...

A few things; epigenetics is how our environment influences the expression of our genes. Now does that even help if our very genes themselves are at some level against our survival?
Another thing: according to another impressive rethinking of Zecharia Sitchin's work, Alan Alford in his book Gods of the New Millennium suggests the "years" spoken of in the Bible were in fact editorial mistakes and should have read "Nibiru orbits", i.e. Anunnaki 'years', i.e. potentially units of time of 2148 or 3500 years (depending on how one reads these things). Taken this way, dear Noah wasn't some 800 years old when the deluge came but he was 72,000 years old! In other words, he was as immortal as the Anunnaki themselves (which isn't that far a stretch considering we come from their genes). Apparently the translators of ancient texts couldn't imagine or understand how such a large number could ever be right and changed Nibiru-years into Earth-years and though 800 years old seems outrageous, it's in a completely different ball park than 72,000...
If we follow the above logic and we're all potentially immortal, why aren't we, i.e. in reality? And can we change any of that?

In Anton Parks' books he even mentions Anu considering making a soul... If we put aside our outrage at the apparent blasphemy of it all [but, i mean, isn't talking about the end of the world just as blasphemous to the masses? We might as well...], what if the genetic engineering being undertaken by Anunnaki is really that... impressive? Does even that allow us the despair of crying: "You see?! WE'RE DOOMED and there's nothing we can do! We can only lay down and die and take it like a man..."
I mean, hey, the victim attitude and the associated death wish always seems to be looking for the next great reason to just give up. So if we're faced with conditioning at that level, is survival still even on the table?
I believe so.

First of all, forewarned is forearmed and if what Anton Parks is saying is true, ENKI is sending us all a message through him [like he did to Noah, allowing him to build his ark even though ENLIL had forbidden all Anunnaki to save us]. Not only that, but in the very same book that's teaching all of the above, ENKI/Sa'am tells the secret to immortality; this is what the title of the book refers to: The Secret of the Dark Stars, the "Dark Stars" being Reptilian priestesses and their secret being what to consume in order to achieve immortality.
But perhaps even this secret isn't required as things like the Tibetan Rites have been passed down to us in our age; having said that, they may help the body but if the mind is still set to destroy itself, we still have the psychological conditioning to contend with.

There are many spiritual teachings that deal with how the ego can and must be overcome. My own source (and the only one i would recommend) is the work of Adi Da Samraj.
If you know you have suicidal urges, you can turn practices to save yourself into rituals that you place above your moods. The way i see it, in the end, your survival is not about you and your preferences (especially if you have conditioned preferences that evoke suicidal tendencies). It's also about other people today and all people, potentially at least, in mankind's future; what can you do for them? The answer being: a whole lot if you don't allow yourself to kill yourself...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:59:28 PM by Socrates »
survival database