Author Topic: Music with Planet X Info and Hidden Messages  (Read 1428 times)

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
Music with Planet X Info and Hidden Messages
« on: May 03, 2015, 10:13:15 PM »
Just curious. I have been cursed or blessed, I haven't quite made that call yet. I ran into a gentlemen of honor, one of integrity second to none. In fact, he is former FBI, and investigator of the 09/11 tragedy. The very reason he is former FBI. He and I came acroos each others paths, and he is a follower here as well, or at least an avid viewer. I fell into grace a long time ago when I worked for "big Brother" as well. I am a retired crane operator and business owner of an Iron Erection Company with 73 employees. We carved a very patriotic Industrial Contracting for them at Kirtland AFB, Sandia National Labs, Monzano Base, and every military complex in New Mexico, through the 80's and finished out with an SDI project of the Gipper's Advanced Laser Research Center for the D. o. E in 1999. Donny is a true patriot of this country and is in a loop that he can pass a few things down now and again. This topic is about The Illuminati and the Music Industry, and songs and video's that are foretelling. Here is an old one, and a new one. The new one is said to be March, 2016. The old one is when the moon is in the 7th house. That mark was this past March 20th, the end of the 6th Millennium and the beginning of the new age.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yrotsEzgEpg
This new one, Donny tok some heat when he put it up and it was taken down. Not for the song, but for the information that it was March, 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BPgEgaPk62M

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Music with Planet X Info and Hidden Messages
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 06:21:11 AM »
Just curious. I have been cursed or blessed, I haven't quite made that call yet. I ran into a gentlemen of honor, one of integrity second to none. In fact, he is former FBI, and investigator of the 09/11 tragedy. The very reason he is former FBI. He and I came acroos each others paths, and he is a follower here as well, or at least an avid viewer. I fell into grace a long time ago when I worked for "big Brother" as well. I am a retired crane operator and business owner of an Iron Erection Company with 73 employees. We carved a very patriotic Industrial Contracting for them at Kirtland AFB, Sandia National Labs, Monzano Base, and every military complex in New Mexico, through the 80's and finished out with an SDI project of the Gipper's Advanced Laser Research Center for the D. o. E in 1999. Donny is a true patriot of this country and is in a loop that he can pass a few things down now and again. This topic is about The Illuminati and the Music Industry, and songs and video's that are foretelling. Here is an old one, and a new one. The new one is said to be March, 2016. The old one is when the moon is in the 7th house. That mark was this past March 20th, the end of the 6th Millennium and the beginning of the new age.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yrotsEzgEpg
This new one, Donny tok some heat when he put it up and it was taken down. Not for the song, but for the information that it was March, 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BPgEgaPk62M
All I can say is "WOW" re the second one.  It is worth watching more than once.   After viewing it, another video with same name popped up, with "Extended Edit" added to the title, and that is 1 h 4 min or something like that.   The initial music was the same, but can't believe it would continue for more than an hour.

Thanks for posting this, thundrn4957.  Now I need to view it again....

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 12:36:48 PM »
It is truly humbling in all it's interpretation. I have been blessed/cursed in the associations from my past. The first video for me was humbling as I was about to become a teenager at the time of the release. It made the top 10 for songs of the time and all that time, never really looked at the story being told. I could not and will not take this gentlemen's words and cast them to Theory, you would have to know him, know what he does, and know his convictions as to what being an American means. Considering he had to take it down proves without a doubt as to what he does. Who he is, he is a true Patriot, and a true hero for what he is doing. Now here is another clip, not of a music video, but none the less is in entertainment. It's release in 1984 as well, just gives the chills to those who can expand in thought. The criminals that control us have been proven to be around and in control back to 1969, and their plan to depopulate the planet is well underway and cannot be stopped. Japan ensures that to be all truth. What all of this does prove however, and it is pertinent yowusa police, secular or not, you cannot have this kind of evil, without the other end and that is Pure Good! This entertainment piece was very popular of it's time. and is powerful in the facts it reveals. As well, the incoming system is totally validated to be true as well. I am also including from the source not to be taken as theory, that the second piece is from him as well. All I can really say is' God bless and my He have pity on the fools of this time.
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Gfzs2nFC9Mc
2)Straight from a current member of the FBI as was the original 2 music vids; https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=toSR3yhxr6U   :o
These were the words that accompanied the posting. I gave it my words but it say's what it said by his words, Sorry but that is all I can say; "They parked a few drones around it or the silent helicopters, but the Book say's" " all men will see it, one year before it arrives"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:56:11 PM by thundrn4957 »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 10:03:22 PM »
It is truly humbling in all it's interpretation. I have been blessed/cursed in the associations from my past. The first video for me was humbling as I was about to become a teenager at the time of the release. It made the top 10 for songs of the time and all that time, never really looked at the story being told. I could not and will not take this gentlemen's words and cast them to Theory, you would have to know him, know what he does, and know his convictions as to what being an American means. Considering he had to take it down proves without a doubt as to what he does. Who he is, he is a true Patriot, and a true hero for what he is doing. Now here is another clip, not of a music video, but none the less is in entertainment. It's release in 1984 as well, just gives the chills to those who can expand in thought. The criminals that control us have been proven to be around and in control back to 1969, and their plan to depopulate the planet is well underway and cannot be stopped. Japan ensures that to be all truth. What all of this does prove however, and it is pertinent yowusa police, secular or not, you cannot have this kind of evil, without the other end and that is Pure Good! This entertainment piece was very popular of it's time. and is powerful in the facts it reveals. As well, the incoming system is totally validated to be true as well. I am also including from the source not to be taken as theory, that the second piece is from him as well. All I can really say is' God bless and my He have pity on the fools of this time.
2)Straight from a current member of the FBI as was the original 2 music vids; https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=toSR3yhxr6U   :o
These were the words that accompanied the posting. I gave it my words but it say's what it said by his words, Sorry but that is all I can say; "They parked a few drones around it or the silent helicopters, but the Book say's" " all men will see it, one year before it arrives"

Interesting stuff - just starting to give it the attention it deserves and thanks for the messages too.
Sending you a private message re a portion of your post above.
I will need you to clarifiy one portion, please.
- Barb T.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 06:36:59 AM »
The second video was interesting, but the first was "unavailable".  It must have been taken down right after you posted the link?

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 10:36:35 AM »
It is truly humbling in all it's interpretation. I have been blessed/cursed in the associations from my past. The first video for me was humbling as I was about to become a teenager at the time of the release. It made the top 10 for songs of the time and all that time, never really looked at the story being told. I could not and will not take this gentlemen's words and cast them to Theory, you would have to know him, know what he does, and know his convictions as to what being an American means. Considering he had to take it down proves without a doubt as to what he does. Who he is, he is a true Patriot, and a true hero for what he is doing. Now here is another clip, not of a music video, but none the less is in entertainment. It's release in 1984 as well, just gives the chills to those who can expand in thought. The criminals that control us have been proven to be around and in control back to 1969, and their plan to depopulate the planet is well underway and cannot be stopped. Japan ensures that to be all truth. What all of this does prove however, secular or not, you cannot have this kind of evil, without the other end and that is Pure Good! This entertainment piece was very popular of it's time. and is powerful in the facts it reveals. As well, the incoming system is totally validated to be true as well. I am also including from the source not to be taken as theory, that the second piece is from him as well. All I can really say is' God bless and my He have pity on the fools of this time.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:54:49 AM by thundrn4957 »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 01:49:14 PM »
Thundrn, thanks for your post.  :)
Looking forward to seeing your images in the Board for webcam research.
Try to make sure they are date time labeled... if not post some notes about time date direction location and future images should have that info...
Thanks for continuing to look up and sharing info here,
Yowbarb