Author Topic: The Stars in the Book of Ezekiel and the Bible  (Read 1255 times)

david

The Stars in the Book of Ezekiel and the Bible
« on: January 27, 2016, 12:27:05 PM »
Your work at YOWUSA are a great one hats off to you all. Sorry its been a while since I been here. I hope I posted in the correct area. Before I quote from the Bible KJV I would like to know if its ok to do so. I understand that what I state is what I see in this book and others may not. The following post if allowed I will show what I see that they are two dwarf stars one coming from the south which has been your main focus and the other coming from the west. Please let me know if I can go on with this post. Thanks again.     

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: The Stars in the Book of Ezekiel and the Bible
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 03:37:54 PM »
Your work at YOWUSA are a great one hats off to you all. Sorry its been a while since I been here. I hope I posted in the correct area. Before I quote from the Bible KJV I would like to know if its ok to do so. I understand that what I state is what I see in this book and others may not. The following post if allowed I will show what I see that they are two dwarf stars one coming from the south which has been your main focus and the other coming from the west. Please let me know if I can go on with this post. Thanks again.   

David, welcome back.
You may post in the Proof of Prophecy Board, that seems OK.
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 03:40:25 PM »

David, welcome back.
You may post in the Proof of Prophecy Board, that seems OK.
I can move the Topic there for you, let me know, :)
Yowbarb

david

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 04:29:29 AM »
Thank you Yowbarb please move and then will I start this trek.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 07:22:26 AM »
Thank you Yowbarb please move and then will I start this trek.
OK - doing that now,
Yowbarb

david

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 10:06:44 AM »
 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
 This is how it started just wanting to understand how this could happen. How can blood be mixed with hail and fire, nothing fit very well. The study began on this trek not knowing that other life forms were around us.
 The vision I received one day from God helped me and found a likeness in this book of Ezekiel. My vision I saw two planet's that look like Earth orbiting our Sun. Its like WOW going crazy now.
 Two Dwarf Star I guess because I don't know what else to call them. Could call them brass mountains, brass men so for now I will call the one from the south the Dragon and the one from the west Michael.   
 The Dragon:
 It was a leaf floating down from heaven one day and when it landed on my mind it was like a bomb went off. I said out loud they are planets and stars WOW. Looking at this next verse as began tracking movements in Ezekiel's words.
 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
 I studied many Temple's Magnetic fields of planets and star just to understand these things He call wings. Gods House is built in the West. Above Ezekiel is looking at these people in the northward.
  Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
 Now we see a movement to the west. This was all I needed so this arc north, northwest was all I needed to understand the orbit of the Dragon.
 Moreover while I studied   Ezekiel God was speaking at two people's and called them both Israel. The next post I will go on with this. Thanks again   

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 04:26:29 PM »
Is this related in any way to Ezekiel's vision of the object that was like a wheel within a wheel?  Also, it seems similar to Revelation's something like a mountain cast into the sea, and a third of the stars falling?  I think all these prophecies are directly related.  Daniel and Revelation are practically the same.

david

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 05:34:55 AM »
steedy: Yes it will tie into many of Revelatios and others.

david

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 06:17:49 AM »
Perihelion
Ezekiel 8
6 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Chapter 9 shows the planet being destroyed

Thus far this movement or arc given shows us many things but my focus is orbit rather then the sins of the people of this system. North and South were easy to understand but what about East and West. Much reading about temple's help me with that. So I began to look at Uranus where it is now to study the Magnetic fields orbits of moons and other because it does not fit our system. Then these Blood Moons came and every one pointed to Uranus. I say something is coming by the way of Uranus and this is a regular orbit as the other planet. Sure enough couple years later ALMA finds it I believe

Hats off to Mr. Sitchin as he found the years it orbits

But With Michael coming from the west the Dragon's orbit will change and also Michael's

Revelations 20
 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

I think both orbits of these two stars will change to a thousand year orbit one orbits in the south the other in the north rather perihelion.

Next why I believe this Ezekiel's Temple.

david

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 07:27:41 AM »
 The Temple are 3D not two. Ezekiel 1 are the basic understanding if this you can't see the others you will not see. The Temple are the same as these stars he seen.

Ezekiel 43:3
And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.

The vision I seen of two planet's that orbit a star have this likeness and three Star's. Two Dwarf Stars and our Sun each will have two living planet's. Palm tree's are these planet's.

26 And there were seven steps to go up to it, and the arches thereof were before them: and it had palm trees, one on this side, and another on that side, upon the posts thereof.

9 But when the people of the land shall come before the Lord in the solemn feasts, he that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way of the north gate: he shall not return by the way of the gate whereby he came in, but shall go forth over against it.

What are seen here two Star's one counterclockwise the other clockwise.

This complete system will be protected well with four other system orbiting it.

21 Then he brought me forth into the utter court, and caused me to pass by the four corners of the court; and, behold, in every corner of the court there was a court.

david

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 08:55:50 AM »
The Brass man or the one I called Micheal : Coming from the west going east rather on the plane or pavement that Earth orbit's.

6 Then came he unto the gate which looketh toward the east, and went up the stairs thereof, and measured the threshold of the gate, which was one reed broad; and the other threshold of the gate, which was one reed broad.

Now the Star passes heading out and around.

17 Then brought he me into the outward court, and, lo, there were chambers, and a pavement made for the court round about: thirty chambers were upon the pavement.

Now it swing's to the south this is cause by Nibiru's Star

24 After that he brought me toward the south, and behold a gate toward the south: and he measured the posts thereof and the arches thereof according to these measures.

Now we are going North.

35 And he brought me to the north gate, and measured it according to these measures;

What kind of a star system will it be, it will look like a Atom.

This is the orbit of that Star when God finishes the New Heavens.

Both these Star's will orbit our Star at about 50 AU and about 100 AU from each other. One will have perihelion in the south and one will have perihelion in the north. Both Star's will carry two living Planets. Our star will also have two living Planets.

It will take two days to build rather 2000 years.

david

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 06:55:24 AM »
Keep your head above the waters.

In Ezekiel 47 we see the Star that I call Micheal coming from the west.

Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

Then the Dragon star pulls it Northward.

Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

Then it heads east.

3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.

In Ezekiel 47 you notice the brass man measures many times each time the water is deeper. Our solar caps will melt not only from our planet heating up but also from the solar system heating up. As this star moves towards us, east, the melting will increase. It would be wise to look for areas above sea level of course you already know this.