Author Topic: Planet X Preparations – Ed Dames and Israel  (Read 2796 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Planet X Preparations – Ed Dames and Israel
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:04:08 PM »
So what's new? Well, what is not new is that each day people submit useless images for us to analyze. Lots of lazy, knee-jerk forwards without the resolution or provenance needed for publication worthy reports. That's life.

What is new is that folks who've long been silent about Planet X are now speaking up. Notably, remote viewing instructor, Major Ed Dames, and paranormal researchers in Israel.

In both cases, we're seeing paranormal abilities being used to gather information about the upcoming Planet X system flyby, with eyes wide open.

http://yowusa.com/2016/03/planet-x-ed-dames-israel/

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Planet X Preparations – Ed Dames and Israel
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 03:04:59 AM »
VERY important post from Major Ed Dames Facebook page yesterday:

https://www.facebook.com/MajorEdDames/

As many of you have brought to my attention, I have spent years avoiding the discussion of Planet-X on national TV and radio along with several other enigma topics my team has been Remote Viewing over the last few years. It's also no secret that we don't have much time left before drastic Earth change begins. As a result, and also due to continued requests from the public regarding these topics, I have decided that now is the right time to finally reveal the frightening truth behind Planet-X and other previously "off limits" topics. I believe the video that RV Products Inc. put together to get the public’s attention says it all. Those that want the truth will pursue it.

Watch it now at http://www.exposingplanetx.com

Max
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 12:56:37 PM »
Ominous post from Major Ed Dames blog today:

Ed Dames
Think 'sanctuary' folks:

Major Doom

North Korea says missile tests simulated nuclear strike on South

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/north-korea-says-missile-tests-simulated-nuclear-strike-on-south

SEOUL (AFP) - North Korea said on Wednesday (July 20) its latest ballistic missile tests were personally ordered and monitored by supreme leader Kim Jong-Un and simulated nuclear strikes on US bases in South Korea.

The three missiles launched on Tuesday simulated pre-emptive attacks on South Korean ports and airfields hosting US military "hardware", the North's official KCNA news agency said.

The tests "examined the operational features of the detonating devices of nuclear warheads mounted on the ballistic rockets at the designated altitude over the target area", it said.

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 01:19:16 PM »
A posting  today from Major Ed Dames blog (no comment needed):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697192/Mystery-numbers-N-Korea-broadcasts-carry-Cold-War-echoes.html

OWVL (One Way Voice Link) -- that's what we called it 'in the old days.' East Germany's spies relied upon this form of commo, extensively.

War story: Whilst stationed in Taiwan as a young soldier-cum-high speed morse intercept operator for NSA (I still hold the record for fastest manual morse code intercept speed), I personally discovered/intercepted DPRK transmissions to an assassination team that was on its way to kill Park Chung-hee. Those intercepts resulted in the team itself being eliminated. That became a rather moot thing, though, because the head of Park's own security services ended up assassinating him.

Anyway, prepare for city-wide lockdowns. Better yet, if you have not already done so, relocate to your personal sanctuary sites. Regardless, 'dig in for the long haul.'

Words to the wise...

Major Doom

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 04:04:10 AM »
An update from Major Ed Dames blog (looking forward to hearing him in person and what he has to say in a couple of weeks)..

Max.

Not to be an 'alarmist' or come across as a 'scaremonger,' but gotta call it like I see it, folks: SHTF this year -- don't not be in a sanctuary location before late December-early January (when 'all hell breaks loose'). Make certain that your loved ones (you know -- the contrite ones who laughed at you) know exactly where you will be.

Minor point, vis-à-vis the topic at hand, but you might also consider 'getting your affairs in order' (ASAP).

Catch you on the other side! Drinks on me.

Major Doom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiblg546qVM

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 07:36:37 AM »
Hi Doom:

Thanks for passing this along.  There is a lot of mystery with regards to Ed's Aug-29 seminar.

Cheers, Marshall

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 04:00:41 PM »
Any one else going to heat Major Ed Dames talk about Planet-X, The Kill Shot and the REAL Government/GET Agenda next week?

http://www.exposingplanetx.com/

MAIN EVENT OUTLINE

Exposes declassified info about Planet-X!
See newly released Planet-X RV sessions
How is Planet-X related to the Killshot?
Dames will also discuss other RV engimas.
Near future predictions (Disasters, Pandemics etc.)
And more!

What does the event cover?

Due to public demand and the urgency of recent global events, Major Dames has announced the first ever Exposing Planet-X live event in Las Vegas, NV on August 27, 2016. This may be your final chance to get behind-closed-doors with Major Ed Dames to discover everything there is to know about the global ET and human agenda as well as how it all relates to Planet-X and the upcoming Killshot. You'll also be have the opportunity to even submit your OWN questions to Major Dames directly when you sign up! People that have already attended similar events agree that this is a rare, like changing, opportunity that you do not want to miss. Space is very limited and this event WILL sell out!

Should be VERY interesting!

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 04:26:19 PM »
Quite an interesting article that goes along with what Major Ed Dames will be talking about next week:

GLOBAL ELITE PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SOLAR ERUPTIONS CLAIMS SECRET SPACE PROGRAM WHISTLEBLOWER

http://exopolitics.org/global-elite-prepare-for-massive-solar-eruptions-claims-secret-space-program-whistleblower

Corey Goode yesterday released the first of a two-part report discussing his latest alleged meetings with different extraterrestrial civilizations and representatives of secret space programs. In it, he discusses some disturbing information about elite preparations for upcoming solar events that they believe will have devastating planet-wide effects.

In his report, Goode begins by filling in the details of what has taken place since a resumption of meetings after a lengthy hiatus, which he briefly discussed on August 1. He also discussed some of the ramifications of his personal briefings and a Cosmic Disclosure interview concerning a covert aerial tour he was given of six hidden Antarctica facilities belonging to the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC) – one of five space programs he has previously disclosed information about.

For those unfamiliar with Goode’s revelations and interviews, his latest report appears fantastic. There is, however, compelling whistleblower, documentary and circumstantial evidence supporting his claims. Much of this was presented in the book, Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances. Since its September 2015 publication, William Tompkins, a highly respected aerospace engineer, has come forward to reveal his own testimony, supported by official documents, which corroborate many of Goode’s claims.

his August 16 report, Goode said that Kaaree, a representative of the Inner Earth Civilization called the Anshar had given him, via a telepathic etheric link, some updates about recent events after his return from a June trip to Boulder, Colorado:

In these briefings she learned that our recent reconnaissance flight into the icy caverns of Antarctica had highly disturbed the individuals who are responsible for security at these installations. They were most shocked that their advanced technology did not detect the presence of the Anshar-Bus Craft. This not only had a psychological impact on those who work at these facilities but it was communicated to me that specific areas under the ice were made public – ancient sites that are fairly significant on a number of levels.

The Sphere Being Alliance had helped the Solar Warden/Secret Space Program Alliance upgrade their defensive weapons technologies. It’s not clear if the Anshaar had likewise benefited, but their secret surveillance of Antarctica facilities clearly caught the ICC off-guard.

This information shared by Kaaree appeared to be part of a new trend. Previously, the two space programs working with Draconian extraterrestrials according to Goode, the Dark Fleet and the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, had the most advanced weapons technologies. Now they longer held this advantage due to the Sphere Being Alliance.

Goode next describes the impact the hiatus of information about the SSP programs was having on him over a period of several weeks during the months of June and July:

Over the following weeks I was contacted by Kaaree for short exchanges with very little information from her meetings with the SSP Alliance trickling down to me. I was feeling very disconnected and not really of any use.

Karee assured Goode about the relationship they would continue to have as a result of the mind meld they had experienced. Significantly, she said that it would continue well after the Sphere Being Alliance had completed their work in our solar system and would depart: “You and I will be in contact far after the Guardians go out of phase”. 

On July 10, Goode had a physical encounter with the Sphere Being Alliance via a blue orb that transported him to a location in the vicinity of the Sun: 

When I arrived I could see the silhouette of Raw-Tier-Eir and a much shorter figure standing to the left. They appeared to be standing quite a distance away. My attention was suddenly drawn to the outside of the giant energetic sphere we were in. I noticed other spheres of various sizes moving away from the Sun.

He described how the giant energetic spheres appeared to be playing a filtering role in terms of solar energy:

These spheres were more lit up than I had seen before – from the perspective inside the sphere we were in. They seemed to be shimmering and then were becoming more translucent. They were moving towards the orbit of Venus and Earth in a slow steady fashion. I then looked over at our sun. The wall of the sphere I was inside were behaving like some sort of filter for the way we would normally view the Sun. I perceived what appeared to be crackles of electricity radiating from the corona. 

This is consistent with what Goode has previously described as one of the main function of the giant Jupiter sized spheres that began appearing in our solar system in 2011. Their purpose was to buffer cosmic energies coming into our solar system so humanity could better integrate these and make necessary changes. 

Goode’s report suggests that the Sphere Being Alliance is currently focusing on the sun, and has giant spheres around it to help buffer incoming Cosmic Energies that could trigger enormous solar eruptions. 

On August 8, two cameras belonging to NASA’s Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO), EIT 195 and EIT 171, revealed giant cubes in the vicinity of the sun. Some speculated that the cubes were a result of photo manipulation designed to remove evidence of large bodies around the sun, possibly spheres.

his August 16 report, Goode said that Kaaree, a representative of the Inner Earth Civilization called the Anshar had given him, via a telepathic etheric link, some updates about recent events after his return from a June trip to Boulder, Colorado:

In these briefings she learned that our recent reconnaissance flight into the icy caverns of Antarctica had highly disturbed the individuals who are responsible for security at these installations. They were most shocked that their advanced technology did not detect the presence of the Anshar-Bus Craft. This not only had a psychological impact on those who work at these facilities but it was communicated to me that specific areas under the ice were made public – ancient sites that are fairly significant on a number of levels.

The Sphere Being Alliance had helped the Solar Warden/Secret Space Program Alliance upgrade their defensive weapons technologies. It’s not clear if the Anshaar had likewise benefited, but their secret surveillance of Antarctica facilities clearly caught the ICC off-guard.

This information shared by Kaaree appeared to be part of a new trend. Previously, the two space programs working with Draconian extraterrestrials according to Goode, the Dark Fleet and the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, had the most advanced weapons technologies. Now they longer held this advantage due to the Sphere Being Alliance.

Goode next describes the impact the hiatus of information about the SSP programs was having on him over a period of several weeks during the months of June and July:

Over the following weeks I was contacted by Kaaree for short exchanges with very little information from her meetings with the SSP Alliance trickling down to me. I was feeling very disconnected and not really of any use.

Karee assured Goode about the relationship they would continue to have as a result of the mind meld they had experienced. Significantly, she said that it would continue well after the Sphere Being Alliance had completed their work in our solar system and would depart: “You and I will be in contact far after the Guardians go out of phase”. 

On July 10, Goode had a physical encounter with the Sphere Being Alliance via a blue orb that transported him to a location in the vicinity of the Sun: 

When I arrived I could see the silhouette of Raw-Tier-Eir and a much shorter figure standing to the left. They appeared to be standing quite a distance away. My attention was suddenly drawn to the outside of the giant energetic sphere we were in. I noticed other spheres of various sizes moving away from the Sun.

He described how the giant energetic spheres appeared to be playing a filtering role in terms of solar energy:

These spheres were more lit up than I had seen before – from the perspective inside the sphere we were in. They seemed to be shimmering and then were becoming more translucent. They were moving towards the orbit of Venus and Earth in a slow steady fashion. I then looked over at our sun. The wall of the sphere I was inside were behaving like some sort of filter for the way we would normally view the Sun. I perceived what appeared to be crackles of electricity radiating from the corona. 

This is consistent with what Goode has previously described as one of the main function of the giant Jupiter sized spheres that began appearing in our solar system in 2011. Their purpose was to buffer cosmic energies coming into our solar system so humanity could better integrate these and make necessary changes. 

Goode’s report suggests that the Sphere Being Alliance is currently focusing on the sun, and has giant spheres around it to help buffer incoming Cosmic Energies that could trigger enormous solar eruptions. 

On August 8, two cameras belonging to NASA’s Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO), EIT 195 and EIT 171, revealed giant cubes in the vicinity of the sun. Some speculated that the cubes were a result of photo manipulation designed to remove evidence of large bodies around the sun, possibly spheres.

Max.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 05:59:43 PM »
A lot sounds pretty far out, but then sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
Thanks for posting.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 12:15:41 PM »
Looks like “times up” folks:  :o

RV Professional

Post Re: The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread
http://www.inquisitr.com/3440897/north- ... ar-strike/

My own 'forecast' -

DPRK will pop a nuke (hopefully just a test) within the next 45 days.

Major Doom

Headline news from Fox this morning:

Tensions run high in Asia as South Korea, US begin annual military drills

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/08/22/tensions-run-high-in-asia-as-south-korea-us-begin-annual-military-drills.html?intcmp=latestnews

North Korea threatened Monday to launch a nuclear first-strike and turn Seoul and Washington, D.C., into "a heap of ashes" — a threat that comes on the heels of China using its military to signal that it, too, would go to war to enforce its territorial claims.

While Pyongyang’s threat isn't new, it comes as South Korea and the U.S. begin joint military exercises amid the defection of a senior North Korean diplomat and a U.S. plan to place a defense missile system in South Korea.

Tension in the region already was heightened after China last week flashed its newest offensive weapons during war games in the Sea of Japan, exercises that put on display Beijing's latest-generation frigate and long-range bombers as a warning to its neighbors —and the U.S. — that if is not ready to negotiate its territorial claims.

Hope to see you on the other side!

Max.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 03:51:40 PM »
He is one sick puppy. No telling what he will do...

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 12:22:29 PM »
Why the use of a “nuclear device” by North Korea is such an important event!

North Korea Finally Preps Nukes. Do You Better Have The Killshot Survival Maps.
Killshot Update For 8/22/16

Breaking news reveals that North Korea appears to be preparing for Nuclear attack on US. First, do not forget that it was Major Dames that warned the world years ago that North Korea would be the next country to obtain nuclear weapons and that a warhead would later be detonated on the Korean Peninsula. Also remember that at the time of the prediction the world laughed at the idea of N. Korea obtaining "the bomb"; never mind using it. And yet, here we are today - with events unfolding just as Major Dames and his professional Remote Viewing team said they would. The real threat though isn't North Korea directly, but rather the prediction that the nuclear event would precede the beginning of The Killshot sequence! Major Dames is the only genuine top-secret military source in the world that not only first discovered The Killshot, but spent over 10 years researching safe zones and developing protocols to help others locate personal sanctuaries. Do you know where your sanctuary is? Survival maps and sanctuary protocols released at the following website:

www.SurvivingTheKillshot.com

Max.