Author Topic: Planet-X Scientific Papers  (Read 4925 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Planet-X Scientific Papers
« on: March 30, 2016, 03:57:10 PM »
VERY interesting scientific article about previous “Mass Extinctions” and Planet-X!

U of A Researcher Links Mass Extinctions to 'Planet X'

http://news.uark.edu/articles/34087/u-of-a-researcher-links-mass-extinctions-to-planet-x-

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Periodic mass extinctions on Earth, as indicated in the global fossil record, could be linked to a suspected ninth planet, according to research published by a faculty member of the University of Arkansas Department of Mathematical Sciences.

Daniel Whitmire, a retired professor of astrophysics now working as a math instructor, published findings in the January issue of Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society that the as yet undiscovered “Planet X” triggers comet showers linked to mass extinctions on Earth at intervals of approximately 27 million years.

Though scientists have been looking for Planet X for 100 years, the possibility that it’s real got a big boost recently when researchers from Caltech inferred its existence based on orbital anomalies seen in objects in the Kuiper Belt, a disc-shaped region of comets and other larger bodies beyond Neptune. If the Caltech researchers are correct, Planet X is about 10 times the mass of Earth and could currently be up to 1,000 times more distant from the sun.

Whitmire and his colleague, John Matese, first published research on the connection between Planet X and mass extinctions in the journal Nature in 1985 while working as astrophysicists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Their work was featured in a 1985 Time magazine cover story titled, “Did Comets Kill the Dinosaurs? A Bold New Theory About Mass Extinctions.”

At the time there were three explanations proposed to explain the regular comet showers: Planet X, the existence of a sister star to the sun, and vertical oscillations of the sun as it orbits the galaxy. The last two ideas have subsequently been ruled out as inconsistent with the paleontological record. Only Planet X remained as a viable theory, and it is now gaining renewed attention.

Whitemire and Matese’s theory is that as Planet X orbits the sun, its tilted orbit slowly rotates and Planet X passes through the Kuiper belt of comets every 27 million years, knocking comets into the inner solar system. The dislodged comets not only smash into the Earth, they also disintegrate in the inner solar system as they get nearer to the sun, reducing the amount of sunlight that reaches the Earth.

Whitmire says what’s really exciting is the possibility that a distant planet may have had a significant influence on the evolution of life on Earth.

“I’ve been part of this story for 30 years,” he said. “If there is ever a final answer I’d love to write a book about it.”

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Planet-X Scientific Papers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 10:27:26 PM »
MadMax, good catch!! It is interesting to see a current article about Whitmire.
As I recall, Marshall posted about Whitmire and Matese and I did too, years ago...
Oh yeah... it does goes back to 2010 on the Town Hall...

>>I did a search here, on Whitmire and Matese and up popped a few different Topics.<<

I hadn't thought about them for awhile.

You are good at finding current items, and this is very valuable.
I forwarded on the info to Marshall including your Topic,
- Barb T.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 08:02:31 AM »
It does makes sense when you look at the bigger picture.  I had not given a lot of thought of "where" the PX system would pass through the Kuiper Belt each time it makes a pass, but it is logical that it would be constantly changing, i.e., that with each new pass, it would move through a different area.

Yes, thanks for posting this, MadMax!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 05:52:29 PM »
Interesting article on Planet-X

Meet Planet X, The ‘Killer’ Giant Lurking At The Edge Of Our Solar System

https://www.good.is/articles/planet-nine-pluto

Now it looks like we might actually have a new contender to fill the Plutonian void: The science world has been in a tizzy over the proposed existence of a previously unknown planet, located at the far-flung edge of our solar system. It’s being called “Planet Nine,” or (more mysteriously), “Planet X,” and it’s a big one—potentially 10 times more massive than Earth. Its existence would explain the behavior of a group of icy objects moving through the Kuiper Belt, a region beyond Neptune. And if Planet X is actually out there, the newly discovered orb would take around 20,000 years to complete a single trip around the sun.

The New York Post, for example, calls it the “killer planet” in an April video, asserting that its “orbit might cause asteroids to come shooting at the Earth.”

Along with fellow researcher Konstantin Batygin, Brown proposed the existence of Planet Nine through “mathematical modeling and computer simulations,” and though no one has actually seen Planet Nine yet, the search to catch a telescopic glimpse is on. For now, scientists are trying to figure out how, if Planet Nine exists, it originally formed, and how it even got that far out from the sun in the first place. One theory is that Planet Nine was once dragged out by the pull of another passing star. But it seems more likely that Jupiter and Saturn teamed up to bully the theoretical planet to the nether ends of the solar system with a succession of gravitational pushes. (Typical Jupiter and Saturn.)

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 06:03:56 AM »
Important scientific article on Earth’s Magnetic Reversal and how fast such an event can happen discussed on this mornings Suspicious Observers morning news. .

How fast was the last geomagnetic reversal? Experimental constraints from the Sulmona lacustrine sequence (central Apennines, Italy)

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2016EGUGA..18.3851S

Abstract
Paleomagnetic data from sedimentary and lava rocks provide a unique opportunity to investigate the details of geomagnetic field behavior during field reversals, as well as experimental evidence to constrain predictions of geomagnetic field evolution during periods of field instability.

We conclude that either SUL2-18 resulted in the remagnetization of an interval of about 6 cm, and thus the detailed MBB record is lost because it is overprinted, or the polarity transition is well recorded in the sediments below cryptotephra SUL2-18 and lasted less than 13 ± 6 yr. A duration at a decadal scale of the polarity transition at the terminus of the MBB is consistent with other sedimentary records and with the compilation of the best paleomagnetic transition records available from lava flows.

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 01:03:56 PM »
Nibiru Will Ravage The Earth : USGS Climatologist

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibiru-will-ravage-the-earth-usgs-climatologist/

As Nibiru draws near, the number of whistle-blowers willing to break silence seems to have grown exponentially, despite hazards to their safety. A former United States Geological Survey (USGS) climatologist, Dr. Ethan Trowbridge, joins the growing list of brave men and women who have broken vows of silence and hercolobus94_06violated non-disclosure agreements to speak out against the most diabolical cover-up in human history.

Dr. Trowbridge earned his degree at Iowa State University. His credentials include fourteen years’ employment at the USGS, a government sponsored scientific agency which studies the Earth’s landscape, its natural resources and, most importantly, natural hazards that threaten it. The USGS is run by the Department of the Interior; it is that department’s sole scientific branch. Its duties include cataloging and analyzing earth changes associated with gradual and drastic climate change. During his tenure with this often misunderstood agency, Dr. Trowbridge supervised its geomagnetism program and core sciences division. He also learned about a celestial danger often called Nibiru, a term linked to a solar system consisting of a brown dwarf star and seven orbiting planets.

The Nibiru system, Dr. Trowbridge revealed, orbits our sun once every 3600 years. Its elongated, elliptical orbit, relative to our Southern Hemisphere, makes detecting, tracking, and mathematically calculating a specific arrival planet_X_collision_with_earthdate nearly impossible. Trowbridge’s testimony supports the contentions of renegade astronomer Paul Cox and discredited NASA scientists, all of whom agree the celestial interloper poses grave danger to Earth.

According to Dr. Trowbridge, the USGS and NASA have been aware of Nibiru for at least thirty years, and together, along with other government agencies, have conspired to conceal Nibiru’s existence.

“I won’t repeat the same doom and gloom spoken by other whistle-blowers,” Dr. Trowbridge said. “The USGS learned about Nibiru after NASA. When we presented so many reports detailing abnormal climate change, they, with permission I guess, filled us in on what’s really going on.”

Only a handful of the USGS’s 9000 employees know about Nibiru. “This information is highly compartmentalized. I think maybe forty or fifty have any idea what’s happening. The rest are kept in the dark, fed lies. We, those who know, are sworn to secrecy. The Earth is in peril right now. And Nibiru is why,” Dr. Trowbridge said.

Dr. Trowbridge lambasted the USGS for perpetuating the cover-up, but doesn’t absolve himself of responsibility. The USGS, he said, concocted elaborate lies to hide the true nature of radical climate changes linked to Nibiru’s approach. For example, he attended meetings 163873793during which senior White House personnel and NASA scientists collaborated with the USGS in engineering another of mankind’s stunning cover-ups: to blame inexplicable climate change on man’s over-reliance on fossil fuels and other imaginary causes, like releasing chlorofluorocarbons into the atmosphere.

He makes a valid point; 2016 thus far has seen an alarming rise in unexplained weather phenomena. Normally arid climates are receiving torrential rains. In April, a deluge transformed parts of Houston into a lake; thirteen inches of rain fell in six hours. Two days ago, a swarm of thirteen earthquakes struck California, and while seismic activity in California is quite normal, cluster earthquakes are not. In the Pacific, typhoons are growing in strength. Super Typhoon Nepartark ravaged Taiwan.

In January, the National Weather Service shockingly released an article and video that specifically detailed anomalous climate change. Coincidentally, perhaps, a senior NWS executive was later terminated for allowing the Weather Chanel to run the story.

Dr. Trowbridge believes Nibiru will irrevocably change the planet. When asked about Nibiru’s ultimate impact on our environment, Dr. Trowbridge replied, “Nibiru will ravage the Earth.”

Max.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 05:52:09 PM »
Nibiru Will Ravage The Earth : USGS Climatologist

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibiru-will-ravage-the-earth-usgs-climatologist/

Good catch, MadMax.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 04:22:35 PM »
Might this be Planet-X ??

Planet Nine may have caused orbital tilts of all Solar System planets

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2016/07/22/planet-nine-may-have-caused-orbital-tilts-of-all-solar-system-planets/

Following a major discovery implying that a ninth planet may be orbiting our solar system, the scientists are investigating its possible impact on the tilted orbits observed for the other planets.

All known planets of the Solar System have their orbits in almost the same plane, but it's interesting that the plane is approximately 6° aslope of the Sun's rotation plane. The momentum conservation law implies such an occurrence cannot happen lightly, which has led the scientists to suspect another object may have entered the system some time ago, causing the observed tilt.

Prior to its discovery, the likely candidate to explain the spin alignment has been a passing star, or magnetic field interactions of the Sun and the disc from which the Solar System was formed in the early days. The Planet's Nine theoretical orbital plane differs from other Solar System planets and it may have put other planets off their axes during the early Solar System period. This would also suggest the planet doesn't originate from our Solar System, but it may be an exoplanet captured the Sun.

After the scientists at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena suspected the Planet Nine may be causing some of the unusual movements of the outer Solar System planets, the idea can be applied to other planets, as well.

“Because we think Planet Nine has a significant inclination, if it exists, then that means it would tilt things. It’s one puzzle piece that seems to fit together, and it really seems to be in support of the Planet Nine hypothesis,” said Elizabeth Bailey, a Caltech scientist.

Following a major discovery implying that a ninth planet may be orbiting our solar system, the scientists are investigating its possible impact on the tilted orbits observed for the other planets.

All known planets of the Solar System have their orbits in almost the same plane, but it's interesting that the plane is approximately 6° aslope of the Sun's rotation plane. The momentum conservation law implies such an occurrence cannot happen lightly, which has led the scientists to suspect another object may have entered the system some time ago, causing the observed tilt.

Prior to its discovery, the likely candidate to explain the spin alignment has been a passing star, or magnetic field interactions of the Sun and the disc from which the Solar System was formed in the early days.

The Planet's Nine theoretical orbital plane differs from other Solar System planets and it may have put other planets off their axes during the early Solar System period. This would also suggest the planet doesn't originate from our Solar System, but it may be an exoplanet captured the Sun.

After the scientists at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena suspected the Planet Nine may be causing some of the unusual movements of the outer Solar System planets, the idea can be applied to other planets, as well.

“Because we think Planet Nine has a significant inclination, if it exists, then that means it would tilt things. It’s one puzzle piece that seems to fit together, and it really seems to be in support of the Planet Nine hypothesis,” said Elizabeth Bailey, a Caltech scientist.

According to the calculations, the Planet Nine could weigh between 5 and 20 times the mass of our planet with an extremely eccentric orbit that reaches 250 times the distance of the Sun and the Earth, at its farthest end. Such an orbit indicates it was actually once an exoplanet before it got captured by our Sun.

If this occurred during the early solar system formation days, the planet's gravitational pull would cause the observed alignment of the planets' relative to the Sun. The most important aspect of the Planet Nine is its tilt while if it were the mass, then Jupiter would be suspected as a cause.

“What is important is that the perturbing planet is off-plane. Jupiter cannot cause its own tilt,” said Alessandro Morbidelli at Côte d’Azur Observatory in Nice.

Max.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 10:24:34 PM »
Might this be Planet-X ??

The Zetas have said Planet Nine is the Sun's binary partner.

http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue487.htm

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Personally i have no special interest in information coming through psychic conduits of any kind [i.e. talking about Nancy Lieder] and this thread regards scientific papers so the Zeta perspective is moot here. I am thankful for the previous post though since it pointed me to this thread which does have some interesting publications within it.
The binary take on 'planet x' is valid, IMHO, since 90% of star systems appear to be binary.

A 'Planet 9' or planet x with a 20,000-year orbit is realistic sounding. It should get people thinking, for does mankind's current dispensation not go back that far, more or less? Many disciplines speak of 13,000-year cycles but a 20,000-year one works, too. I mean, a cerebral species like humanity doesn't just pop into existence (unless you're a creationist); so either Anunnaki created us about 250,000 years ago or we developed through evolutionary means in the course of millions of years, but either way... WHERE ARE THE REMAINS OF OUR ANCESTORS, i mean from before about 20,000 years ago?

So so-called research pointing to some planet that comes by every 27 million years is moot; it doesn't help to explain where our ancestors went, but if we're talking 20,000 years.... now we're talking!
So many sources point to 'global' [i no longer believe Earth is a sphere] destruction about 13,000 years ago (as well as in between, though lesser destructions) but maybe it never was 'either/or' but there's just ALL KINDS OF DESTRUCTION going on all the time throughout the cosmos and on Earth. All i can say is that we know one thing for sure: humanity's experience with a peaceful Earth is geologically and cosmologically speaking extremely brief and our ancestors were back in the Stone Age just moments ago. We may not know why but we know that we don't know what happened to our ancestors (and that something MUST have happened to them, for species don't just pop into existence).
Might this new find of a planet with a 20,000-year orbit turn out to having a shorter orbit? After all, the details must still be scetchy; or might we yet have a few (thousand) years before TSHTF?
I don't know; i just know that i wouldn't be counting on it either way, WHICH IS WHY i believe every mature and intelligent person on the planet should be prepared.
But it's nice to see 'scientists' and astronomers catching up.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:51:06 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 09:46:19 AM »
Book Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection  by Pierre Lescaudron, 2014, ISBN 978-1-897244-97-5 has much relevant info.  It stresses the local effects of the Electric Universe, Part II is titled "The Sun's companion and its accompanying swarm".  Nothing non-physical.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 10:12:08 AM »
Planet-X Maybe?

Our Solar System's Orbit Through Milky Way's Mysterious Disk "Could Dislodge Objects from the Oort Belt and Send Them Hurtling Toward Earth"

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2016/07/our-solar-systems-orbit-through-milky-ways-mysterious-dark-matter-disk-could-dislodge-objects-from-t-1.html

If the solar system, as it orbited the center of the galaxy, were to move through the Milky Way's dark-matter disk, Harvard physicists theorize that the gravitational effects from the dark matter might be enough to dislodge comets and other objects from what’s known as the Oort Cloud and send them hurtling toward Earth. Their theory suggests that those oscillations occur approximately every 32-35 million years, a figure that is on par with evidence collected from impact craters suggesting that increases in meteor strikes occur over similar periods.

“Those objects are only weakly gravitationally bound,” said Harvard's Lisa Randall. “With enough of a trigger, it’s possible to dislodge objects from their current orbit. While some will go out of the solar system, others may come into the inner solar system, which increases the likelihood that they may hit the Earth.”

“We have some genuinely new ideas,” Randall said. “I’ll say from the start that we don’t know if they’re going to turn out to be right, but what’s interesting is that this opens the door to a whole class of ideas that haven’t been tested before, and potentially have a great deal of interesting impacts.”

So, did a thin disk of dark matter trigger extinction events like the one that snuffed out the dinosaurs? The evidence is still far from compelling. First, the periodicity in Earth’s cratering rate is not clearly established, because a patchy crater record makes it difficult to see a firm pattern. It is also unclear what role comets may have played in the mass extinctions. The prevailing view is that the Chicxulub crater, which has been linked to the dinosaur extinction 66 million years ago, was created by a giant asteroid, instead of a comet.

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 04:15:58 PM »
Quite an interesting article for the times we live in:

In the Interstellar Danger Zone --"The Last Time Our Sun Was In This Exact Spot In Its 226-Million-Year Milky-Way Orbit, Dinosaurs Ruled Earth"

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2016/08/entering-the-interstellar-danger-zone-the-last-time-the-sun-completed-its-226-million-year-milky-way.html

In 1999 astronomers focusing on a star at the center of the Milky Way, measured precisely how long it takes the sun to complete one orbit (a galactic year) of our home galaxy: 226 million years. The last time the sun was at that exact spot of its galactic orbit, dinosaurs ruled the Earth. The Solar System is thought to have completed about 20–25 orbits during its lifetime or 0.0008 orbit since the origin of humans. When the last red embers of our Sun die out billions of years from now, we will have completed approximately 60 orbits of our home galaxy.

In fact, our Sun's orbit has only happened 20.4 times since the Sun itself formed 4.6 billion years ago. It’s estimated that the Sun will continue fusing hydrogen for another 7 billion years. In other words, it only has another 31 orbits it can make before it runs out of fuel.

Is there a genocidal countdown built into the motion of our solar system? Research at Cardiff University suggests that our system's orbit through the Milky Way encounters regular speedbumps - and by "speedbumps," we mean "potentially extinction-causing asteroids."

Our orbit through the Milky Way is not a perfect circle or an ellipse, since the galaxy itself is a landscape of undulating concentrations of mass and complex gravitational fields. As Caleb Scharf observes in The Copernicus Complex, "none of the components of the galaxy are stationary; they, too, are orbiting and drifting in a three-dimensional ballet. The result is that our solar system, like billions of others, must inevitably encounter patches of interstellar space containing the thicker molecular gases and microscopic dust grains of nebulae. It takes tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of years to pass through one of these regions.

Almost exactly two cycles ago, in fact. The figures show that we're very close to another danger zone, when the odds of asteroid impact on Earth go up by a factor of ten. Ten times a tiny chance might not seem like much, but when "Risk of Extinction" is on the table that single order of magnitude can look much more imposing.

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2016, 01:23:24 PM »
Another interesting article from Dr.Trowbridge

NIBIRU POLE SHIFT IMMINENT: DR. ETHAN TROWBRIDGE

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibiru-pole-shift-imminent-dr-ethan-trowbridge/

On July 24th, former USGS climatologist Dr. Ethan Trowbridge joined the growing numbers of whistle-blowers willing to speak publicly about Nibiru. According to Dr. Trowbridge, the USGS colluded with NASA and other government agencies to conceal Nibiru’s existence and to blame drastic climate changes on man-made events like over-reliance on fossil planet_X_collision_with_earthfuels and releasing chlorofluorocarbons into the atmosphere, rather than attribute Earth changes to Nibiru’s proximity to our planet.

Dr. Trowbridge has provided additional information detailing expected meteorological changes associated with Nibiru’s proximity to our inner solar system. USGS data, Dr. Trowbridge said, indicates clearly that Nibiru will influence atmospheric conditions for the foreseeable future, and our planet will suffer horrific consequences as Nibiru’s orbit brings the dark star and its seven orbiting planets nearer to Earth. Parts of the Southern Hemisphere will be reshaped by Nibiru’s presence; Antarctica, for example, will be the first geographical area to experience cataclysmic changes undeniably related to Nibiru’s passage.

“The USGS has know for years that Antartica will be ravaged by Nibiru’s approach,” Dr. Trowbridge said. “This is because Nibiru is an an elongated, elliptical orbit relative to our Southern Hemisphere. So people living in this part of the world will see Nibiru first, and they shall be the first to experience whatever Nibiru brings with it. And it’s not bringing anything good. The Ronnie Ice Shelf will likely break off the continent and drift into the Waddell Sea. This will cause enormous ice bergs to drift toward New Zealand. As the ice reaches warmer waters, it will rapidly melt causing a significant rise in sea levels.”

And that is not the worst. The Ross Ice Shelf, the world’s largest at 487,000 square kilometers, roughly the size of France, may also separate from the continent, causing mountainous clusters of ice to float south toward New Zealand and Australia. Polar storms, unlike any the world has seen, will ravage the continent in conjunction with a nibiru-nowemarked increase in seismic and volcanic activity. Mount Siple, one of Antarctica’s largest active volcanoes, is certain to erupt, sending a plume of deadly ash into the atmosphere, says Dr. Trowbridge.

“This will be the start of a pole shift,” Dr. Trowbridge said. “We’re looking at the real possibility of magnitude 8-10 earthquakes rippling across the continent. Add to that multiple super eruptions. This will shake Antarctica to its very foundation. And this is just the beginning–what happens in Antarctica is merely a precursor for what will happen across the entire globe. The devastation will start there, then rapidly spread.” Nibiru, it seems, will outright destroy parts of the world and render parts of it uninhabitable.

Although Dr. Trowbridge believes the Southern Hemisphere will bear the brunt of Nibiru’s wrath, he urges people in the northern parts ofb1d3f87c70ac21f79a3d873a59b358d66ad06da6

the world to prepare for the worst. When asked how Nibiru would influence North America, Dr. Trowbridge said, “The geography of North America will be forever changed. Rising sea levels and undersea earthquakes will generate tsunamis along the east, west, and the Gulf Coast of the United states.”

These tidal waves, he asserts, will envelop the United States’s coastal cities, obliterating them.  Places Like New York City, Miami, San Francisco, and many more will be snuffed out of existence. Dr. Trowbridge’s information suggests that new coastlines will exist approximately one hundred miles inland from their current locations. Interestingly, this data matches warnings issued by other Nibiru whistle-blowers and researchers. Renegade astronomer Paul Cox and Nibiru enthusiast John Moore have released maps depicting North America’s post-Nibiru coastlines.

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 01:16:45 PM »
Could this be Planet-X (VERY interesting article) ??

Astronomer Warns: 'Buckle Your Seatbelts' - 'New Development Foreshadowed Within Our Solar System'

http://allnewspipeline.com/Niku_Discovered_Buckle_Your_Seatbelts.php

Back on July 7th, ANP reported that astronomers had warned 'the hidden world of Planet X may be revealed by the end of summer' due to 'dark energy' within our solar system that might help astronomers discover the exact location of a mysterious 'Planet Nine'.

As Susan Duclos reported back on April 15th, back in January of 2016, two top astronomers had announced they had found evidence of this mysterious 'Planet Nine', a huge icy planet estimated to be ten times more massive than our planet Earth. Susan also reported then, it was quite possible that 'Planet Nine' was responsible for several 'extinction level events' throughout our planet's history according to Daniel Whitmire, a Professor of Physics from the University of Louisiana.

A story from the NY Post on this 'newly discovered Planet Nine' dropped a bombshell on us that we weren't quite ready for as excerpted below next photo graphic. However, this story isn't solely about 'Planet Nine' but a new development in outer space that caused planetary astronomer Michele Bannister to recently Tweet: “I hope everyone has buckled their seatbelts because the outer solar system just got a lot weirder.”

As this story from New Scientist tells us, a mystery object that goes by the name of "Niku" has just been discovered in outer space beyond the planet Neptune that scientists are unable to explain as it travels in a very strange orbit. Traveling throughout space upon a different plane and in the opposite direction than other planetary objects, astronomers tell us that it must have been knocked off course by something else. We're also told that this discovery "foreshadows a new development within our solar system".

What might this discovery be foreshadowing? Let's go back to the NY Post story on this mysterious 'Planet Nine' that we may be learning much more about this summer. Interestingly enough, "Niku" means 'rebellious' in Chinese and as I noticed almost immediately, 'Niku' also takes the first two letters and the last letter of the mysterious "Nibiru". Just a coincidence? From the April 2016 NY Post story.:

A mysterious planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years ago could do it again, according to a top space scientist. And some believe the apocalyptic event could happen as early as this month.

Planet Nine — a new planet discovered at the edge of the solar system in January — has triggered comet showers that bomb the Earth’s surface, killing all life, says Daniel Whitmire, of the University of Louisiana.

The astrophysicist says the planet has a 20,000-year orbit around the sun and, at its closest to us, it knocks asteroids and comets toward Earth.

Whitmire claims Planet Nine’s passage through a rock-laden area called the Kuiper Belt is responsible for the “extinction events.”

Conspiracy theorists in the ’80s and ’90s previously claimed a red dwarf planet called Nibiru or Nemesis, which orbits too close to Earth every 36,000 years, was behind the events.

Nemesis or Nibiru was widely dismissed as crackpot pseudo-science — until Planet Nine was identified in January by the California Institute of Technology.

Max.