Author Topic: TV shows which hint at Planet X, catastrophes  (Read 14162 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
TV shows which hint at Planet X, catastrophes
« on: May 28, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »
Linda started this topic and two topics are now merged.
- Barb

National Geographic Channel

Man-Made: The South Pole Project
Video:
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/man-made/3282/Overview#tab-Videos/02984_02
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:40:56 AM by Yowbarb »

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: TV shows which hint at Planet X, catastrophes
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 02:37:54 PM »
I wasn't sure where to post this, soooooo when in doubt, let the Blog sort it out! ;D

I recently saw a commercial on tv, maybe others here have seen it as well. It shows a family at home when all of a sudden everything in the house including the people start floating around the room, then it all turns upside down. With the message "don't wait until your world turns upside down" Here's a link to the video showing the commercial. The Dad grabs a bug out bag and off they go!

We are getting messages!  http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/adcouncil/35834/#

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 06:50:22 PM »
I wasn't sure where to post this, soooooo when in doubt, let the Blog sort it out! ;D

I recently saw a commercial on tv, maybe others here have seen it as well. It shows a family at home when all of a sudden everything in the house including the people start floating around the room, then it all turns upside down. With the message "don't wait until your world turns upside down" Here's a link to the video showing the commercial. The Dad grabs a bug out bag and off they go!

We are getting messages!  http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/adcouncil/35834/#

Linda
That is interesting...

Lori

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 05:33:12 AM »
Wow are they actually warning of a pole shift? Or earth tilt?
 :o

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 05:51:59 AM »
The Zetas say this very strong cold front in SA and the heatwave in the northern hemisphere are related and due to a tilt in Earth axis.

This should be fairly easy to check. A tilt in Earth's axis would surely affect sunrise and sunset times all over the world. It is impossible that this event would pass unnoticed.

I dunno.... this is weird to swallow....

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 06:22:19 AM »
I feel they are giving us warnings to expect major upheavals to come, so get ready. Right in your face, and I bet a lot of people aren't even noticing it. It's subtle enough to not create panic, but to the point so they can say we were being warned to prepare.

Linda

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »
In Brazil there was a TV ad for selling a SUV / truck 4x4 vehicle which could go whatever you want in the country, especially suited for farmers and cattle raisers.

What was interesting about this ad was that a 3 day continuous night was one of the things this vehicle could endure as a sign of the times.

Was there any ad like this in the US ? I believe the vehicle maker was american although manufactured in Brazil....

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 08:48:01 AM »
No, Carluccio, there hasn't been anything like either of those, in the mainstream media in the USA.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »
In Brazil there was a TV ad for selling a SUV / truck 4x4 vehicle which could go whatever you want in the country, especially suited for farmers and cattle raisers.

What was interesting about this ad was that a 3 day continuous night was one of the things this vehicle could endure as a sign of the times.

Was there any ad like this in the US ? I believe the vehicle maker was american although manufactured in Brazil....

Hello Carluccio
I was reading your post but wasn't sure I understood. Does that mean there is now a vehicle that can
drive continuously for three days - and not run out of gas? Is that it?
Thanks,
Yowbarb

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 11:07:18 AM »

Hello Carluccio
I was reading your post but wasn't sure I understood. Does that mean there is now a vehicle that can
Thanks,
Yowbarb

Barb,

No, the ad was not on mileage/gallon endurance, but drawing attention to the event of the expected three nights (or days depending where you are on the globe) caused by PS and prior to PS itself.

This ad started before and lingered for some time after the 2012 movie.

The message was that this vehicle would sustain all the hard work of cattle raisers even when this three nights in a row event happens (sun burned men with cowboys hats looking up inquisitively at the sky above searching for meaning for all that) and all the havoc it causes on the animals, horses included.

finishing with a :  "While you do not know what is happening with you world, you can count on (name of vehicle)....."

BR,

Carluccio

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 12:40:23 PM »
Carlos, that is a wild commercial, nothing like that here!

Thanks for posting that, I would have loved to see that commercial.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »

Hello Carluccio
Thanks,
Yowbarb

Barb,

No, the ad was not on mileage/gallon endurance, but drawing attention to the event of the expected three nights (or days depending where you are on the globe) caused by PS and prior to PS itself.

This ad started before and lingered for some time after the 2012 movie.

The message was that this vehicle would sustain all the hard work of cattle raisers even when this three nights in a row event happens (sun burned men with cowboys hats looking up inquisitively at the sky above searching for meaning for all that) and all the havoc it causes on the animals, horses included.

finishing with a :  "While you do not know what is happening with you world, you can count on (name of vehicle)....."

BR,

Carluccio

Carlos, thanks for explaining that to me... That really is interesting.
- Yowbarb

lwnottingham

• Trusted Member
  • Thats no moon......its a space station!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 01:08:37 PM »
Hi Guys,

About 2 or 3 months ago I heard an advertisement on our local radio station here in the UK saying that it would be wise to purchase an emergency radio for unforeseen circumstances/possible disaster scenarios. I cant remember now the exact wording but recall thinking how odd it was to be hearing this type of advert in little old Nottinghamshire. Immediately my wife and I connected this with PX but I suspect any other listeners would not have taken it in let alone associate it with 2012 and PX.
Also found it a bit strange that we heard it on a local radio station.
Anyone else heard anything over the radio similar to this???

Also just going back to the Earths axis tilt, here in the UK we are experiencing a very hot summer that to me seems to have started earlier in the year than normal and is predicted to last a long time. This on top of one of the worst winters in my lifetime where the whole of the UK was 'whited' out for about 2-3 weeks. Didnt connect these events before but seems plausible they could be linked to an axis tilt??

Leigh

Lori

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 05:56:32 PM »
They've been advertising emergency radios here for a while.  We've got a wind up that is both a radio and a LCD light. 

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 07:11:18 PM »
Carlos, that is a wild commercial, nothing like that here!

Thanks for posting that, I would have loved to see that commercial.

Linda,

I quite agree with you !

If I manage to find it in You Tube I will post the link.

BR,

Carlos