Author Topic: TV shows which hint at Planet X, catastrophes  (Read 14721 times)

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
Re: TV shows which hint at Planet X, catastrophes
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 07:30:26 PM »
Carlos, that is a wild commercial, nothing like that here!

Thanks for posting that, I would have loved to see that commercial.

Linda :)

Linda,

I quite agree with you !

If I manage to find it in You Tube I will post the link.

BR,

Carlos

Linda,

I sort of found it ! The ad is on FORD RANGER 2010.

I believe there must have been lots of trials for the final cut that was presented on TV. The link below is not the one I saw on TV which was more elaborated and placed a stronger focus on the days without sun. This one does not show the animals running and the cowboys, but convey the same idea.

I am sorry, but it is in Portuguese and no legends at all, but you can get the idea.

Nova Ford Ranger 2010

BR,

Carlos

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 09:17:49 PM »
quoting Carlos
"Linda, I sort of found it ! The ad is on FORD RANGER 2010. I believe there must have been lots of trials for the final cut that was
presented on TV. The link below is not the one I saw on TV which was more elaborated and placed a stronger focus on the days
without sun. This one does not show the animals running and the cowboys, but convey the same idea.
I am sorry, but it is in Portuguese and no legends at all, but you can get the idea. Nova Ford Ranger 2010  BR, Carlos"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings,
There is more symbolism in that commercial than one would think.
The woman looking up into the sky. [with the headlights appearing over the horizon like something from the East]
The 'Harvest' of the wheat and the 'burning' of the briar's/tares.
The 'Threshing of the wheat' [ it looks like men may be tossing wheat into the air; not sure what that is ]
The rounding up of cattle.
The 'branding' or marking of the cattle.
The 'sheep' corralled.
The 'lone bearded man in the harvested field' with a raging sea behind him. [ looks like a prophet standing there ]
The 'checkerboard pattern shirt' being hung on the clothesline. [ checkerboard pattern is Freemason or ancient icon '
There may be other symbols or scenes I did not notice.
I did a google search of Brazil Ford Commercials TV 2010 earlier today before I saw your post. I found tons of different
commercials and when I finally found the Ford Ranger commercial that I wanted to watch it said I had to be a member
of the website to view that archive. AAARGGGH.
Good find Carlos. There was indeed a lot of symbolism in the commercial.      David

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 05:28:19 AM »
Thanks Carlos and David. Actually it was quite interesting to watch it and not know what they are saying, you can then pick up the symbolism like David said. It reminded me of some of the movies that are out lately like "The Book of Eli" or anything depicting a end time event. Boy leave it to Ford! LOL

We will have to start keeping an eye out for these type of things, could be clues for us.

Lori, they have been advertising the radios here as well, I have one and a crank lantern (love it) when we have storms one of the first things I get out is the crank lantern and radio. Which reminds me, I want to get one for each of my kids.

Linda

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 06:49:01 AM »
quoting Carlos
"Linda, I sort of found it ! The ad is on FORD RANGER 2010. I believe there must have been lots of trials for the final cut that was
presented on TV. The link below is not the one I saw on TV which was more elaborated and placed a stronger focus on the days
without sun. This one does not show the animals running and the cowboys, but convey the same idea.
I am sorry, but it is in Portuguese and no legends at all, but you can get the idea. Nova Ford Ranger 2010  BR, Carlos"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings,
There is more symbolism in that commercial than one would think.
The woman looking up into the sky. [with the headlights appearing over the horizon like something from the East]
The 'Harvest' of the wheat and the 'burning' of the briar's/tares.
The 'Threshing of the wheat' [ it looks like men may be tossing wheat into the air; not sure what that is ]
The rounding up of cattle.
The 'branding' or marking of the cattle.
The 'sheep' corralled.
The 'lone bearded man in the harvested field' with a raging sea behind him. [ looks like a prophet standing there ]
The 'checkerboard pattern shirt' being hung on the clothesline. [ checkerboard pattern is Freemason or ancient icon '
There may be other symbols or scenes I did not notice.
I did a google search of Brazil Ford Commercials TV 2010 earlier today before I saw your post. I found tons of different
commercials and when I finally found the Ford Ranger commercial that I wanted to watch it said I had to be a member
of the website to view that archive. AAARGGGH.
Good find Carlos. There was indeed a lot of symbolism in the commercial.      David

Holy gosh David !

How much symbolism you were able to depict ! Thank you for that. It is like seeing it all again. After your assessment I saw it three times in a row.

This was probably shot in the southern regions of Brazil, by their clothes, the cattle brand, the sheep, the workers' clothes, the cold weather...

BR,

Carlos

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:57 AM »
Linda, it's an interesting Topic you started!

Carlos
thanks very much for posting this. I just want to say it is a masterpiece of a commercial, for one thing -
and also I believe it is a heads up for anyone watching it.
Well done on noticing all that symbolism.
I noticed a few other things that seemed symbolic too. You already did say the old man looks like a prophet.
1) The wise old man with a beard is an symbol in Judeo Christian culture - probably all human cultures.
Even though the current older generation may not get so much respect nowadays, the symbol remains.
An old man, intelligent, his face lined with experience, his voice certain, he warns us of something.

The old man is drinking coffee
"Drinking coffee symbolizes maturity."
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/fiveaprils/themes.html

It shows him leaving the area. A wolf notices this. It is very expressive the look on the wolf's face as the
man is leaving in his vehicle. 
If you look closely on the bottom left side of the screen, you can see the wolf following the vehicle.
2) The wolf
The wolf has many meanings. Here is an old meaning,

http://paganismwicca.suite101.com/article.cfm/wolf_influential_pagan_symbol   Wolf symbol
"Represents Teacher, Intuition, the Shadow and Loyalty"
Jul 13, 2007 Jill Stefko
"The wolf is a very intelligent creature."
Wolf - http://www.morguefile.com/archive/?display=71834& Wolf has a reputation which is undeserved as a fearsome creature.
This totem imparts learning, wisdom and access to Higher Self.

Read more at Suite101: Wolf - Influential Pagan Symbol: Represents Teacher, Intuition, the Shadow and Loyalty http://paganismwicca.suite101.com/article.cfm/wolf_influential_pagan_symbol#ixzz0uW0I641Y

3) Hurrying, urgency (mentioned by others here.)
4) Gathering up animals into a truck to me this means taking them away from a source of danger.
5) Gathering up supplies: There is an urgency of Biblical proportions.
6) The beautiful women with the flowers and other plants: You notice they are enclosed, protected.
Some of them are smiling. I am not sure if that is a steel building, a van, a truck but they are not out in the open. To me, this means
protecting people and also precious things like plants. What I "got" on a deeper level is protecting the very seed of the future.
7) The flowers are red roses.
"The flower symbolism associated with roses is love, remembrance, passion (red); purity (white); happiness (pink); etc."http://humanityhealing.ning.com/profiles/blogs/flower-symbolism-guide 
A different meaning: In Catholicism, red roses are a symbol of the Virgin Mary. http://painting.about.com/cs/inspiration/a/symbolsflowers.htm

8 Doing something important Is the man removing roadblock?  I don't know...

I am not sure what it means, the burning of the fields -  after the harvest.
Not real clear why it is night - if the earth is not rotating like it should be.

All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 08:53:49 AM »
PS I am also not so sure the significance of driving the sheep away. Some would say or have said, that
this represents something wrong...
It could also represent driving the sheep farther from a source of danger whether it be an object in the sky which appears to be about to hit. Maybe it means moving the sheep (or people) farther away from the
seacoasts.  The tides will start to rise and ther will be a massive swell of water moving in.
- Yowbarb

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 09:25:42 AM »
Barb, Linda and David,

You all did a wonderful text interpretation with deep symbolism. Thank you for sharing.

That "wolf" really looks like one. I had not noticed it representing a wolf. That is true Barb. It is a shepherd dog in the south. My guess, it may actually come from wolf or from those arctic like dogs including the Japanese Akita, this last one very common in Brazil.

Now, I feel I need to translate the speech as best as I can to all of you. Please, keep checking my posting in this thread.

BR,

Carlos

PS.: what started as an interesting or strange ad is becoming a "land mark" already in its class....

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 09:43:11 AM »
Carlos, thanks for the feedback.
So that was not a wolf but it looked like one...
It was used in a symbolic way...
Looking forward to your translation. I thought I could make out some of the words...
like the word, to wait, etc. Like why wait, be prepared, etc.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 12:32:23 PM »
You know I keep thinking about something Marshall said in his book Planet X Survival Guide. He said to watch TV with the sound off and you will see what is really going on (or something close to that). You guys are amazing in picking up the symbolism. This may be something we want to pay more attention to, like reading between the lines.

Linda  8)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2010, 12:41:39 PM »
You know I keep thinking about something Marshall said in his book Planet X Survival Guide. He said to watch TV with the sound off and you will see what is really going on (or something close to that). You guys are amazing in picking up the symbolism. This may be something we want to pay more attention to, like reading between the lines.

Linda  8)

Linda I'm always one to look for symbolism that is probably from studying art and literature and a little  theater arts, but I never really thought much about media messages coming to us about Planet X - not until recently because of several examples have have been posted from movies and other sources. It's been an eye opener.

I feel we will from here on out need to pick up cues from all around us - until the grid goes down
and then it will be more on instrinct. Thanks,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 12:43:35 PM by Yowbarb »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 12:43:53 PM »
Heck, Linda, they aren't trying to hide much. The commercials like this, from another country show us a lot in symbology.But here in the states, if they make a movie or a television show, they put it right in your face!......So that you won't pay attention to it.  The guys did a good job of decoding some symbology from that commercail.

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 06:05:40 PM »
Barb, David, Linda and Ed,

I did my best and here is the translation of the FORD RANGER commercial.

Start
Wise man narrating

P:Um dia estranho
E:A strange day   (small house at a distance, horses running, scared ? )

P:O mais estranho dos dias estranhos
E:The strangest of all strange days    (wise man sipping coffee with his back to the camera, couple walking on the road)

P:L

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »
I've been recently to the south of Brazil. It is noteworthy a special tea they drink there. It is called CHIMARRAO. Everyone drinks it from teenagers to elderly people. Usually one carries its thermal with hot water and the special cup and syphoon (works essentially as a straw but is specialized fro the function).
What is more interesting about it is that it reminds me of the Peace Pipe that american indians used in the past. You simply give the "straw" to everyone present around not paying attention to hygiene scruples as everyone sips on the same piece of silver metal (locals say that silver kills the germs.... to be seen....)

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2010, 04:41:24 AM »
Thank you for the Translation. Something came to mind.........

Translation: "On the horizon, the Sun did not show up"

It is written somewhere in South American lore that once upon a time the Sun did not arrive as
it should have. [ I can not quote a source as sometimes my memory is like a seive ] Oh, say about
1500 BC.....
Might I remind everyone that once upon a time on the other side of the world  :o, there was a mighty battle
going on in the middle east. In order for that battle to continue, the Lord allowed the sun to stop at midday or
until the battle was won. If I am wrong, I stand corrected...... If it did that once; it could do it again.  :)
But, with all that said I still don't know what to make of it....
David

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2010, 09:03:07 AM »
Thank you for the Translation. Something came to mind.........

Translation: "On the horizon, the Sun did not show up"

It is written somewhere in South American lore that once upon a time the Sun did not arrive as
it should have. [ I can not quote a source as sometimes my memory is like a seive ] Oh, say about
1500 BC.....
Might I remind everyone that once upon a time on the other side of the world  :o, there was a mighty battle
going on in the middle east. In order for that battle to continue, the Lord allowed the sun to stop at midday or
until the battle was won. If I am wrong, I stand corrected...... If it did that once; it could do it again.  :)
But, with all that said I still don't know what to make of it....
David

Hi David,

I did not know about this on South American ancient history. What I know is that what we know about the Incas is still young history about SA. There have been very ancient civilizations that just now are starting to be identified in the middle of the Amazon jungle, where probably was not jungle at all in that ancient past.

Too much to be unveiled.....

BR,

Carlos