Author Topic: Animals Rescuing Other Animals  (Read 389 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Animals Rescuing Other Animals
« on: May 07, 2017, 03:15:14 AM »
Members post here your ideas about animals rescuing one another...helping other species survive, as well as their own.
Share your thoughts, stories, videos, pics...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Animals Rescuing Other Animals
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 06:10:13 PM »
Members post here your ideas about animals rescuing one another...helping other species survive, as well as their own.
Will see if I can find the one I saw two days ago on youtube.  Hilarious with mother cat, baby kitten, and child about 1 1/2 or 2.

Child was clutching the baby kitten, probably too tight, and mama kitty was making attempts to grab her baby from the human, without much success, but then suddenly she was able to manipulate herself in such a way as to grab baby kitten in her mouth and scamper off to her kitty cardboard box, away from squalling child, who was too young to be in charge of someone else's baby!  Hip hip hooray!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Animals Rescuing Other Animals
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 10:33:47 PM »
Will see if I can find the one I saw two days ago on youtube.  Hilarious with mother cat, baby kitten, and child about 1 1/2 or 2.

Child was clutching the baby kitten, probably too tight, and mama kitty was making attempts to grab her baby from the human, without much success, but then suddenly she was able to manipulate herself in such a way as to grab baby kitten in her mouth and scamper off to her kitty cardboard box, away from squalling child, who was too young to be in charge of someone else's baby!  Hip hip hooray!

Oh I like that! I love it when the mamas take the kittens and run off.
Yes, when you're that tiny, babies and toddlers can be hazardous to your health.