Author Topic: Skywatch Media: Second Sun-Slovakia-May 13, 2017  (Read 719 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Skywatch Media: Second Sun-Slovakia-May 13, 2017
« on: June 14, 2017, 05:34:31 PM »
On May 13, 2017, Skywatch Media posted a video on Facebook titled Skywatch Media: Second Sun-Slovakia-May 13, 2017.  The original video was captured by a contributor  in Slovakia the day before.

The imagery in the video is stunning and quite compelling, and in this article, we will present  our analysis of it.  This article offers 19 capture and analysis images detailing what we believe to be the significant elements of this video.

Before giving our review, I wish to take a moment to personally congratulate Skywatch Media on what I believe is a very professional effort on their part.  Especially when you read through the comments sections on their Facebook page which are considerably more elevated than the typical poison pen trash talk you see on YouTube pages.  Hats off to Skywatch Media for handling these comments in a professional and succinct manner.

I also appreciate the straightforward way in which Skywatch Media posted this video, without a salacious headline we so often see on YouTube these days.  You know, the ones that use the word “best” as though these channels are selling Planet X like laundry soap. With that, let’s begin the review of our analysis and findings.

http://yowusa.com/2017/06/skywatch-media-slovakia-051317/