Author Topic: Signs No. 15 – The Nemesis Cloud  (Read 1636 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Signs No. 15 – The Nemesis Cloud
« on: June 27, 2017, 06:57:25 PM »
We first began tracking Fireball observations since publishing Planet X Signs — Update No. 1 by J. P. Jones on February 20, 2015. In the subsequent Signs articles and videos, we’ve reported a relentless statistical uptick in fireball observations reported to the American Meteor Society (AMS).

Founded in 1911 the AMS is a reliable source for observation data and we have now amassed enough data to support the proposition that the Nemesis brown dwarf, a smaller and dark sister to our sun, has something in common with it. It not only has an asteroid belt, but of even greater concern is a more menacing cloud that lies beyond.

If this Nemesis Cloud does in fact exist, its very existence portends a grave threat to our planet as the Planet X system passes through the core of our system. In this Signs article I will present the statistical evidence and the smoking gun cover-up that tipped us off to the possibility of a Nemesis Cloud and what this means for us. With this in mind, how do we define this Nemesis Cloud?

http://yowusa.com/2017/06/the-nemesis-cloud/

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: a 'Flood'
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 04:59:11 AM »
Pope John Paul II replied: “it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired.”
For years i have understood the Deluge to be the following:
subterranean races that helped create mankind [ENKI ran into already genetically engineered beings, i.e. homo erectus], at one point opened up channels at the North and South Pole, allowing the waters of subterranean Earth to escape. Why?
The pressure of atmosphere in Hollow Earth was different [higher] than that on the surface. When the Anunnaki pushed the people of Hollow Earth, they opened the floodgates... [the Anunnaki are a belligerent/authoritarian people].
When this happened the water of the surface and the subterranean needed to balance out. This is why bathymetric maps show that the continents' coastlines were quite different until recently; we see that the coastal areas of the continents are now flooded, then they drop to great depths. This is because the continents used to mark a clear divide between sea and land masses (after billions of years of erosion and evolution).

Now, the above does not preclude what is suggested in Admin's latest article, for the floodgates have now been opened forever and who's to say what that means for TEOTWAWKI? On the other hand, the so-called Deluge was [according to my understanding] a one-time-event [also supported by biblical scripture that promises it will never happen again] since it was about aleviating the pressures between the Hollow Earth and the surface.
If this is so... then any water that is pushed to the surface through the gravitational forces of Nibiru/Nemesis would be marginal [which is not to say non-existent! or safe].

There are also ancient accounts that specify that the Earth will one time be ravaged by water, the next by fire [i refer to LaViolette, i.e. his understanding of Hopi profecy]. Therefore, if we were previously (mainly) challenged by water [the Deluge], it's not expected that we will be so again [though that's hardly a comfort since the sky will soon be raining fire...].
However, it's something else to expect the flooding severity of both rain and fire.
Tsunamis may well occur and i am counting on the possiblity, and i'm talking mega-tsunamis [i.e. hundreds of meters high]. Having said that, that's nothing like the destruction of the Deluge which inundated large portions of the Earth's coasts for weeks to months. Not to make little of the destructive force of a megatsunami, but it comes and goes again, whereas 'Deluge-type' destruction would be of a magnitude worse (than even that).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:10:42 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Signs No. 15 – The Nemesis Cloud
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 06:34:46 AM »
Socrates,

You've pulled some interesting threads together here.  Didn't Rear Admiral Byrd journal about a subterranean civilization, arrived at by a very gradually curving descent that caused his compass to start pointing south instead of north?  I also find it interesting that the Old Testament never refers to people going to Heaven, but it does reference people departing the surface of the earth by "making their bed in Sheol" or entering a hole in the ground.  http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13563-sheol

So maybe the Creator lives "down" rather than "up?" 

Will look up LaViolette's work.

The bathymetric map that you posted was also interesting for showing earth's curvature.  BTW, I find studying satellite maps of the Arctic Circle to be almost equally interesting as studying space.  Will post some coordinates with features that I find highly curious:

83.1299295, -179.8688948 (symmetrical parallel tracks that zig and zag all over the surface)

83.866604, -168.154750 (a man-made opening of some kind?)

84.258001, 145.197408  (and another one that a set of tracks seems to lead to)

Sorry to digress!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:01:25 AM »
The pressure of atmosphere in Hollow Earth was different [higher] than that on the surface. When the Anunnaki pushed the people of Hollow Earth, they opened the floodgates... [the Anunnaki are a belligerent/authoritarian people].

Anyone interested in the "Hollow Earth" etc, will want to check out Willima Tompkins and his story as it
unfolded since he was brought into Naval Intellegence during WW II. Shocking to learn we didn't really win
WW II...

William Tompkins & US Navy Secret Space Program

http://exopolitics.org/william-tompkins-us-navy-secret-space-program/

This webpage was created as a resource for those wishing to learn more about William Tompkins testimony about the U.S. Navy’s Secret Space Program. Tompkins first emerged in December 2015 with the publication of his book. Selected by Extraterrestrials. Interviews and articles in each category are in chronological order, and will be regularly updated.

Max.

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 11:15:31 AM »
Socrates,

You've pulled some interesting threads together here.  Didn't Rear Admiral Byrd journal about a subterranean civilization, arrived at by a very gradually curving descent that caused his compass to start pointing south instead of north?  I also find it interesting that the Old Testament never refers to people going to Heaven, but it does reference people departing the surface of the earth by "making their bed in Sheol" or entering a hole in the ground.  http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13563-sheol

R.R. excellent reference, I had not known before!
My Mother used to read to me frequently from the Old testament but I surely missed that one...
"making their bed in Sheol" or entering a hole in the ground. - Wow!!
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 11:18:52 AM »
We first began tracking Fireball observations since publishing Planet X Signs — Update No. 1 by J. P. Jones on February 20, 2015. In the subsequent Signs articles and videos, we’ve reported a relentless statistical uptick in fireball observations reported to the American Meteor Society (AMS).

Founded in 1911 the AMS is a reliable source for observation data and we have now amassed enough data to support the proposition that the Nemesis brown dwarf, a smaller and dark sister to our sun, has something in common with it. It not only has an asteroid belt, but of even greater concern is a more menacing cloud that lies beyond.

If this Nemesis Cloud does in fact exist, its very existence portends a grave threat to our planet as the Planet X system passes through the core of our system. In this Signs article I will present the statistical evidence and the smoking gun cover-up that tipped us off to the possibility of a Nemesis Cloud and what this means for us. With this in mind, how do we define this Nemesis Cloud?

http://yowusa.com/2017/06/the-nemesis-cloud/

Marshall Masters,
this looks like excellent reading, going to read it.
Was just talking with my son the other day about the increase in fireballs as being a "sign" and how PX will bring in lots of objects..
This should give us all some ammo and perhaps some ways to stay safer...
Knowledge is power,
Thank you,
Barb Townsend

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 11:27:52 AM »
I'm delighted you all are enjoying the article and finding it helpful. 

I was mesmerized as a kid by the film Journey to the Center of the Earth (1959) with James Mason. I guess it stuck with me.

Cheers, Marshall

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Hollow Earth
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 01:13:56 PM »
Genesis 1-6:
Then God said, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters." God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so.…

For those to whom the subject of Hollow Earth is new, i wrote an introduction a few years ago that you might find enlightening. The only thing i would add to said introduction today is that after hearing the arguments by so-called Flat-Earthers, i'm no longer convinced we actually live on a planet... But even if Earth should be called a planetoid, albeit a very large one [a remnant piece of Tiamat], it would still contain hollows within it's crust. And since Tiamat was a very large planet, it would have had a very thick shell, i.e. the physics between a 'Mars-sized' planet or a large piece of a Saturn-sized one would likely be quite similar.

It may be a bit 'advanced Hollow Earth theory', one might say, but the same forces that explain how the hollow of a planet can have it's own inner sun apply to all cavities of significant size, so even if Earth is 'just' a planetoid, it could still have (several) hollows hidden within it's crust that people might call "Hollow Earth", though technically the center of a planet created by vacuum forces on the scale of an entire planet, is something different than a cavern within the crust that's determined by forces applying to a part of a planet..
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 07:07:03 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 10:35:58 AM »
I echo Barb's thanks to Marshall for continuing to expand our awareness of what could happen, so that we won't be caught off guard if it should occur!

Thanks also to Max and Socrates for fascinating links and further information.  I hope that Socrates is right about the subterranean waters not being released en masse again - time will tell.

Socrates, your explanation of Genesis 1:6 & 7 makes more sense than anything I've ever read or heard before about the Bible's creation account.  This passage from your own website would also seem to explain Genesis 3:24 as it might pertain to Hollow Earth theory -
...there are stories of having to pass through some kind of portal to reach this lower Earth and this is explained away as some kind of building...when the logical translation would have to do with the north or south pole, an opening of just a few hundred kilometers and therefore conceivably guardable by alien technology. It's no great leap of logic to assume a technologically evolved species could use the poles as doorways that can be shut or opened at will by applying defensive weaponry.

And this remarkable statement from the source that Max provided:
All the extraterrestrial and inner earth beings are aware of the energetic transformation our solar system and sun are currently going through as we pass through the galactic elliptical (sic?) plane. There is said to be a mysterious flash of light that will be released from our sun which will instantaneously evolve our spiritual consciousness and vibration to a higher level.

Wonder if PTB who plan on hiding out in their luxurious underground bunkers will miss out on this evolutionary upgrade, if it hinges upon being present for it on the surface?  Wouldn't it be ironic if they emerged to find that the former human beings whom they were planning on subjugating had become an entirely new advanced species?  :)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:32:53 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 03:47:17 PM »

And this remarkable statement from the source that Max provided:
All the extraterrestrial and inner earth beings are aware of the energetic transformation our solar system and sun are currently going through as we pass through the galactic elliptical (sic?) plane. There is said to be a mysterious flash of light that will be released from our sun which will instantaneously evolve our spiritual consciousness and vibration to a higher level.

Wonder if PTB who plan on hiding out in their luxurious underground bunkers will miss out on this evolutionary upgrade, if it hinges upon being present for it on the surface?  Wouldn't it be ironic if they emerged to find that the former human beings whom they were planning on subjugating had become an entirely new advanced species?  :)
A truly hilariously karmic twist!  Love it!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 03:32:18 AM »
Looks like NASA just read Marshall’s latest paper!!  ;D

NASA unveils plan to test asteroid defense technique

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/national/nasa-unveils-plan-to-test-asteroid-defense-technique

On Friday, the space agency announced plans to redirect the course of a small asteroid approaching Earth, as part of the Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART), according to a NASA press release.

But the DART project -- a joint effort between NASA and the John Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory in Maryland -- is for the asteroids that are too big to break up -- those that could have severe consequences for the Earth if they hit.

"DART would be NASA's first mission to demonstrate what's known as the kinetic impactor technique -- striking the asteroid to shift its orbit -- to defend against a potential future asteroid impact," said Lindley Johnson, NASA's planetary defense officer in Washington, in the press release.

"This approval step advances the project toward an historic test with a non-threatening small asteroid.”

DART is a critical step in demonstrating we can protect our planet from a future asteroid impact," said Andy Cheng, one of the leaders of the Johns Hopkins team. "With DART, we can show how to protect Earth from an asteroid strike with a kinetic impactor by knocking the hazardous object into a different flight path that would not threaten the planet.”

Max
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 04:48:28 AM »
MadMax, I posted an update on DART in a new topic, NASA NEWS 2017.

DART = the Double Asteroid Redirection Test

New Topic Link:  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=6650.0

All The best,
Barb Townsend