Author Topic: Backs Against a Wall  (Read 5046 times)

_cj_

• Prolific Member
Re: Backs Against a Wall
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
sorry no i havent watched the colony

we dont live in an honourless society though - most people are actually quite good and are always willing to help out their friends and neighbours

yes there will always be bad people - perhaps though when the sh*t hits the fan - we will pull together and society will be better off afterwards.

alternatively we could look at it pessimistically and live in armoured compounds

i know which society i would rather live in

Regards,

alex

p.s. have you considered that the flyby might be so far out that it wont affect us pysically much at all - well not in a catastrophic way anyhow - what it would do however would affect society on an intellectual level.

Imagine all the texts that most people regard as myth suddenly now regarded as historical documents.  Everyone will be going back to the vedas and the sumerian texts and all the texts which were left out of the bible by the council of nicea -

it could be a global awakening that we are not alone in the universe

it doesnt have to be all guns, armoured compounds - 1 free meal and earning citizenship

i do understand that we all have different opinions on the board and no one is right and no one is wrong - we are all just different
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 04:16:00 PM by _cj_ »

Deathanyl

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 10:12:47 AM »
were it just an awakening due to a revealing of truth that would be nicer on many of the worlds people, but not what is fore told. we are drastically over populated, and maybe you live in a very small town, but i suggest you test that honor and helpful spirit in your neighbors you give faith to.

We are all entitled to our own views and opinion, but it's harmful for those seeking skills and preparedness to delude them into a soft and war society after Chaos, many who believe like you in that time will see your beliefs as your doom if they don't change as wandering folks are not likely to be of the same sort. Not much of an opinion just researched fact, in 2004 when the eastern sea board of the US and Canada lost power for only 6 hours there was plenty of crimes against people, and looting and that was in just 6 hours. the Sheeple of today are not equipped physically, or mentally to not have a Shepard guiding and providing for them.

As for what if it doesn't come close enough, for the naked eye to see, then the media will not even mention it, harrp and the hologram program will obscure it, and none of us will be the wiser, folks like me and some here will be ridiculed for believing and the matter will fall out of public knowledge with in the next 10 years as more and more information is hidden away, most folks now don't even know how to use a book library, left to just the internet with it's censoring for information.

But i wish all survivors the best of luck and if your fleeing up towards canada or the northern states (not affected by yellowstone) mayhaps we might even encounter each other, Unlike those who stumble onto our base those found during forages will be offered if skilled and healthy to return, We will be marking legislative buildings in towns we've explored with the emblem in my profile pic with a direction indicator at the bottom, So unlike most survivors which will be hiding and do not want stragglers, we do! not all on day one of course, but the trickle in kind of population growth, there needs to be a free human colony so if it is a volcanic/ nuclear winter more of us can survive outside of the control and indoctrination of the bunker NWO mindset which I'm sure plans to come out to a brave new world without citizen resistance and a very small %age of the old citizenry.

As I tell my kinder softer religious friends I hope there right with the rapture  and it's not the annumaki beaming up food  :o either way i doubt i'd be taken up in this, so I have planned to do what i can so me and my 3 kids survive to help reshape what is left.

I know most here believe in sheltering children from the knowledge that we have, but i have done the exact opposite, I have made sure my eldest knows the exit plan and what supplies he will need and how important it is to keep the younger two and his mother alive if I am not there, every time i leave NA i worry if it will happen while I'm gone as many things can happen before the fly by to suspend travel just look at the Iceland volcano.... Beyond fishing and hiding battle has been taught, even for the home, some look to call the police if they have an intruder, but He has bee taught how to cripple the intruder and keep his mom and siblings safe then if there r cops to call them. For all those who gasp at such think of why you have a dog, and how dogs are so loved when they save a family member, Should it be any different for children, to shelter them and keep them weak is to limit there chance of success in the time after if  "heaven forbid" your not there with them, hence i recommend scouts, and camps for kids which will give them survival skills, it will also make them of value to any other group, rather then just be food  :'(
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 12:20:39 PM »
Very well put Deathanyl ! We will find peace in aftertimes, I believe this with my all my heart. Peace will come to those who seek it. I live in northeast Ohio. Come to my area call the name of this web-site loudly. Water food shelter will be given. Come to take , plunder, rape, kill and that person will surely wish that they had died in the fly-by.  We live in a society that has lots of good people, but we certainly have lots of pure evil people.  When pressed with hunger, thurst, good people can turn evil very fast. I think we are all on this board because we want to get thru it. What a pity to survive only to be killed easily for your food or water.   NOT US!