Author Topic: Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends  (Read 21444 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends
« on: December 07, 2009, 10:22:18 AM »
Failure to communicate: 2012 ideas to family and friends
Please post here your stories of trying to inform your family and friends of the upcoming earth changes and approx dates.
You can post a follow up if you finally do have a good result with someone you care about.

All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 08:32:41 AM »
I feel I need to get the survival land soon and I trust those I care about and want to
help will be interested. Eventually.
That's about all I can say thus far.
- Yowbarb

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:21:58 PM »
Boy have I tried to convince DH, all to no avail, maybe it's the 3 mini-strokes or just his age, but wants to believe all will stay the same and all "this talk" is for nothing. Well I believe it is all FOR something and am doing my best to be as prepared as I can be for us without his help, guess he can thank me later.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 11:04:33 AM »
Boy have I tried to convince DH, all to no avail, maybe it's the 3 mini-strokes or just his age, but wants to believe all will stay the same and all "this talk" is for nothing. Well I believe it is all FOR something and am doing my best to be as prepared as I can be for us without his help, guess he can thank me later.

Dear noproblemo
it's tricky isn't it? I wish you all the best,
Yowbarb

openmind33

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 08:42:52 AM »
Well, my wife thinks I am a complete nut job, and my parents think of me as following the hype. My mother-in-law thinks I would believe someone who says the sky is orange, then I would. It's hard trying to talk to people about it all.

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:48:49 AM »
Well, my wife thinks I am a complete nut job, and my parents think of me as following the hype. My mother-in-law thinks I would believe someone who says the sky is orange, then I would. It's hard trying to talk to people about it all.
openmind33 I know exactly how you feel believe me. The best I can do is prepare behind the scenes he can thank me later.Until they are ready to see this our breath is wasted. I do still bring up the topic on accasion, last night DH finally commented, snidely, well there is nothing you can do about it, so I will keep on preparing. At least he is (sorta) hearing me???
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 08:52:22 AM by noproblemo2 »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 09:23:20 AM »

openmind33 again, welcome to the Town Hall! I put a welcome to you on the Introduction Topic.

I can understand skepticism but to me it is surprising how many people make fun of someone who is trying to prepare for the future. This has come about partly because the mainstream science community has not acknowledged Planet X. That could change, soon. I feel we on this board will know very soon if there is something that could be used as actual "proof."

It's hard to advise people (and who is asking, eh?) but I normally say:  Well hang in there keep working and stashing away money. ASAP get some survival land. Work on things as you can but don't wait too long. I know it's easier said than done, for a person to be getting land if no one agrees with him at the time. I know it is not always easy to get agreement from people. They want to see proof like a big fat object hanging up in the sky.

Just an example: Someone I know who is a genius. Literally. I am bright, but not like that. I shared with him I do not intend to live near any oceans any more because of the dreams I have had. He thought that was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard.  I talked about psychics predicting things like big waves, and he was really insulted. Maybe I came on too strong because I was actually advising him to move off the beach.  He loved his place so he thought that was hostile. That was clear back in 1978.  He said things to me that year, like, "What's next, alchemy?" 
That was my last conversation like that. I used to send asteroid warnings on the net and he just thought that was so stupid. Problem is now we are looking at a time period coming up when there will actually be asteroids coming close, meteors, meteorites and fireballs of various sorts.

At this point I feel it is all up to me to get the land and then just invite the family and whoever will be there. Part of it has to do with being a leader or not, it can be birth order too.  The doubting Thomas is a mathemetician and basically a scientist I have a scientific streak but my frame of reference is more intuitive.

If nothing whatsoever happens then a person has a little recreational land to go to. Land is never a bad thing.
Maybe that would be a selling point.   ;D "Dear I am going to get us some land."
That is a starting point.

Well this is too long just sharing some thoughts... The more active, in balance and good natured we are about all this, the more people will listen, hopefully. I am in the holding pattern now on trying to talk to people personally about it.  Or should I say the holding off pattern.

All The Best,
Yowbarb

« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:30:59 PM by Yowbarb »

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 12:12:20 PM »
openmind33
I see people of 3 ways.  First, there the stupid.  Which in my view is everyone who walks on this earth. But the quality of this first character is that he does not realize that he is stupid. The second is a person that is stupid but knows that is stupid. This second characteristic is very rare and unique.  This is where I am and would spend the rest of my life here. The third, last and worst of the bunch is a stupid person that doesn't know that he is stupid and on top of that he lazy.

You have shown your love and compassion simply by expressing the knowledge with them.  The rest is their choice.

8hertz

You can't change a person, only someone else can.

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 12:44:18 AM »
Dear Friends,
When I first "woke-up" to the reality of Planet X, I was  F-R-E-A-K-E-D!  That was back in 2002.  Then I studied, studied and eventually found Zetatalk.  Well, when Nancy's prediction (excuse me, I mean "the Zetas") for Planet X  did not occur-and I can tell you, I was sooooo relieved-I put the whole thing to the side and went on with what is called, "real life".  I thought I misunderstood something.  I reread Zecharia Sitchin's books, and he said Planet X was not due in our lifetime (I can not remember the date, only that he said it comes around about every 3600 years).  Now I do not remember which website it was (maybe educate-yourself.org) but sometime in 2008 I heard about Marshall Masters, and began to watch his videos, and then ordered his Planet X Survival Guide Book.  It came with a audio CD, that I played for my immediate family.  And it was THAT which turned my oh-so-intellectual, saavy husband, and computer-geek of a son (21 years old) around.  It was rather breath-taking how easy that was.....Just give those know-it-all types some video or CD of Marshall's (who has the credibility) and then keep your own mouth shut for some time.  No discussions.  The thing is, I am staying on course.  Every day, just do a little-something that is good for any kind of survival situation-like buy lots of MMS (http://www.miraclemineral.org) to sterilize the water, and combat disease.  Just take care of yourself, and if the relatives think you are a nut, well, they will be the first ones coming to you when all hell breaks loose.  One day at a time, and stay on course.  Never for a moment allow the seduction of everyday life to lull you into false security.  I have learned not to discuss this subject with others, rather just direct them to the videos offered by Mr. Masters.  Let him convince them! 
We are not nuts, but right on the mark.  Also direct them to the video of Dr. Robert Harrington, who was mainstream:  Dr. Robert S. Harrington - Planet X Nibiru
I wish you all the very best!
Bye for now,
Mary

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 12:55:16 AM »
This video is actually more complete-it is an interview of Dr. Robert Harrington and Zacharia Sitchin.  This is a profound admission from a mainstream scientist, and he died soon afterwards.  Sitchin Harrington
Bye for now,
Mary

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 05:30:47 AM »
I have never seen those interviews before thanks Mjoy for the link. I listened to the first one and will listen to the Stichen/Harrington one later when I get a chance.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 08:06:20 AM »
 :D
Hi, Linda,
The second link is the same interview only it is a slightly better quality.  Actually, I found out about it, originally, from here:  http://yowusa.com/planetx/2008/planetx-2008-05b/1.shtml
Bye for now,
Mary

svisioner

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 02:31:10 PM »

Really I'm tired of trying to convince anyone of what's coming. I first heard about pole shift and Planet X nearly 20 years ago.
   With all the fluoride, HFCS, vaccinations and the general dumbing down  of people through TV and popular culture how can anyone expect anyone to understand these very abstract concepts.

I can't tell you how many dvd we burned and  distributed over the years.

I have come to this conclusion, some understand some don't., sorta like the bible verse " many are called but few are chosen".

I feel bad for those who don't know or understand what is coming, but you can expend only so much effort to wake someone up.
  What we look for is those who will still be around after the cataclysm and help them survive, at least they will not have to have things proven to them and will come to the understanding on their own.

Peace
Dan
Visit www.placeofrefuge2012.com

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »
I feel many are waiting for the Govt. to tell them. So many, including my DH just will not accept anything until he hears from them there is a problem. The best we can do for now is to plan and prepare for what we know is coming. Many are just to accustomed to believeing nothing unless the Govt. says so.

neoslim

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 06:04:32 PM »
Great points everyone! Government can only do so much and in most cases government only seeks more power and control, just like big corporations seek power and control. When people are put in a position of power all they want is more power, that's how it goes. Governments know full well what is coming. Look at the Doomsday Seed Vault in Norway that was completed in 2008, uh coincidence? I dont think so! Right now I am seeing countries spending more on arms than any other type of thing, even the US is spending more money on arms than ever before, this tells me that the nations of the world are preparing for a war! World war three to be exact. This coinciding with the pole shift and terrible natural disasters all spell certain doom for the average everyday citizen. This is why people need to wake up now! 9/11 happened and I didnt wake up, I shrugged it off as just "sh*t happens". The war in Iraq happened and I thought nothing of it. Hurricane Katrina happened and again I was still fast asleep. It wasn't until early October 2007 when I woke up, quite accidentally, yet thats probably how we all wake up, accidentally. I remember I was stoned and lying in bed and thinking about the prospect of war between Israel and Iran, and then it hit me! The last time the world ever saw anything even coming close to apocalyptic was world war 2. The next world war would surely be the end times.