Author Topic: Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends  (Read 21390 times)

neoslim

Re: Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 06:06:34 PM »
I have tried talking about this subject to my parents, and grandparents, and friends, even psychiatrist lol, but no one seems to believe. Even if I don't survive what is coming at least I had prior knowledge of it coming. At least I won't be caught off guard when the sh*t hits the fan. I feel especially bad for people who haven't waken up, because it will be those people who are still asleep when the sh*t hits the fan, that will suffer the most. I woke up in 2007, when did you guys wake up?

neoslim

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 06:18:21 PM »
Hello everyone. I understand the need to want to share this information with your families and friends, in an attempt to save them and also out of complete fascination at your newfound discovery of TEOTWAWKI. Having talked to some friends and family about this topic yet to no avail I believe that the best the best course of action to take is to not say anything, not necessarily at the fear of embarrassment or rejection from others but simply because in order for a person to wake up, they have to wake up on their own time. It is not up to us to wake people up. Let nature take its course. Some people will wake up and some wont, in fact most wont, thats just the reality that we all need to accept. Once the bad thing happens then it is up to us to help our family and friends accordingly. But until that time we must be preparing silently for that TEOTWAWKI event. Basically all or most of my family lives within my area, that is to say most of them live in the same state and in the same region that I do. So chances are that whatever happens to them will surely happen to me, though for those of them, and it is basically all of them, who aren't prepared then they will surely find coping with these troubling events the hardest. I on the other hand take great pride and comfort in knowing that even if I am not physically prepared at least I am mentally, emotionally, spiritually and all around psychologically prepared.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 09:55:56 AM »
Hello everyone. I understand the need to want to share this information with your families and friends, in an attempt to save them and also out of complete fascination at your newfound discovery of TEOTWAWKI. Having talked to some friends and family about this topic yet to no avail I believe that the best the best course of action to take is to not say anything, not necessarily at the fear of embarrassment or rejection from others but simply because in order for a person to wake up, they have to wake up on their own time. It is not up to us to wake people up. Let nature take its course. Some people will wake up and some wont, in fact most wont, thats just the reality that we all need to accept. Once the bad thing happens then it is up to us to help our family and friends accordingly. But until that time we must be preparing silently for that TEOTWAWKI event. Basically all or most of my family lives within my area, that is to say most of them live in the same state and in the same region that I do. So chances are that whatever happens to them will surely happen to me, though for those of them, and it is basically all of them, who aren't prepared then they will surely find coping with these troubling events the hardest. I on the other hand take great pride and comfort in knowing that even if I am not physically prepared at least I am mentally, emotionally, spiritually and all around psychologically prepared.

Neoslim, thanks for sharing your views here.  True, many people will not see any danger approaching. That is good your family is nearby.
Then, if the situation changes you and your family might team up for survival.
Best of luck,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2010, 10:00:08 AM »
:D
Hi, Linda,
The second link is the same interview only it is a slightly better quality.  Actually, I found out about it, originally, from here:  http://yowusa.com/planetx/2008/planetx-2008-05b/1.shtml
Bye for now,
Mary

Mjoy, thanks for posting the videos and ideas. I feel it is our duty to survive (unless we just are too old and don't care or want to pass our resources onto the younger ones. It is our duty to help our offspring, or nieces nephews etc.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 12:45:56 AM »
I can understand, also, Barb, if someone were old or very chronically ill, why they may choose not to prepare.  I, personally, agree with you.  I will survive, if I have any say in the matter, and I plan of being of help to my dear family. 
Those videos from Dr. Harrington are an amazing admission.  What a shame for us, that he had to die.
Bye for now,
Mary

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 12:56:00 AM »
Wow, svisioner!  I liked your site!  I say, walk-your-talk, which you are doing (!) and if others do not take this threat seriously, that is definitely their problem, right?  You must be so glad for the hard work and effort you are making.  It is a shining example for us all.  It is only in community, that we will have enough talents and skills altogether in one place (not to mention the togetherness). I feel that such communities will be our future. Thank you for sharing!
Bye for now,
Mary

openmind33

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 08:18:57 AM »
I am getting tired myself. People think I am nts along with my wife and family think I am nuts. They all say this is another "Y2K" spill, that people and authors are making money in peoples fears along with Hollywood. I was thinking that when December 21 2012 comes, I am going to take the day off work. My friends at work and family say I am going to look like a morron and a iddiot when nothing happens on that day. I guess we will see.

Deathanyl

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 10:42:19 AM »
I am getting tired myself. People think I am nts along with my wife and family think I am nuts. They all say this is another "Y2K" spill, that people and authors are making money in peoples fears along with Hollywood. I was thinking that when December 21 2012 comes, I am going to take the day off work. My friends at work and family say I am going to look like a morron and a iddiot when nothing happens on that day. I guess we will see.

Plenty should happen before that day, to back us up i'm sure, the 21st is just the apex of the cycle, when we are at most lined up with the center and such, but leading up to it and as we leave it we will see effects, i figure most of us will have the 21st off as by this time we should be off work by now, due to catastrophes and wars keeping our current life on hold. But if were lucky CNN will still be on the air reporting to us of "no apparent danger" from the skies.  :o
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »
I can understand, also, Barb, if someone were old or very chronically ill, why they may choose not to prepare.  I, personally, agree with you.  I will survive, if I have any say in the matter, and I plan of being of help to my dear family. 
Those videos from Dr. Harrington are an amazing admission.  What a shame for us, that he had to die.
Bye for now,
Mary

Mjoy I am sure you will be a big help to your family when the time comes...
Best of luck,
Yowbarb

trueblue2k2

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 02:55:08 PM »
It has been one of the recurring lessons of my life that with regard to major issues, I cannot change other people; even those "close" to me.  They either get it, or they don't; and this is a matter between man and his creator that is likely the reason we are all here in the first place.

It's not that people don't change, but that they change themselves in their own time through the forge of life's experience in a slow refining process.  So I don't want to go there any more; and I just wish to find fellowship with like-minded people with whom I can share my knowledge and interests.

trueblue2k2

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 09:11:23 AM »
Just to expand a bit on my own post; I was impressed with the intro video by Marshall that explains the stages of "knowing" that we go through.  When you finally "Get it" you still need to empathize with those who are not there yet in their journey. 

A lot of interpersonal damage can be done by trying too hard to get others to follow you.  Even though it is such an important matter, one still needs to direct their energies and efforts in a positive way.  I expect that this blog can be a good place for that to happen.

Another problem that I have found is that because of the disinformation and misinformation sown on the web, we are not always dealing with absolutes. Major issues do remain true, but details can and often do evolve slowly, or need re-evaluating in the light of recent advances in knowledge.  To believers that is no big deal; but skeptical listeners might not accept a change in direction so easily.

Pardon me if I'm venting here a bit.  You might have already noticed my several attempts at editing this.  Maybe I'm repeating what has already been said by others; but it sure felt good to get that off my mind and down in writing!!  I haven't read all the other posts here yet since I am new; but still intend to do that. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:34:54 PM by y2k12 »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 01:27:28 PM »
This came to me today by e-mail.

[start quote]

Dear Evolver and Reality Sandwich Community,

We are delighted to announce that, after years of dedicated effort, we
have officially released the DVD of our documentary, 2012: Time for
Change, just in time for the Winter Solstice and the traditional
holiday season. The beautifully packaged DVD includes two hours of
extra interview material with Sting and other luminaries.

We are approaching two years exactly before the infamous end of the
Mayan Calendar's great cycle. For a vast majority of people, the year
“2012” remains associated with something ominous and frightening - the
“end of the world” in fire, flood, or nuclear wipeout. Our documentary
is the first film to propose an entirely different perspective on what
this time of prophecy means - a “conscious evolution” and an “archaic
revival,” potentially a global homecoming into a cooperative state of
being, where we collaborate to redesign our society - our economy,
agriculture, cities, means of producing energy, and so on - to create
a thriving planetary culture for the human family as a whole.

Naturally, getting a message such as this one out to the mainstream
has been challenging. The review of the film in The New York Times,
for example, was perplexing in its hostility - one would think that
even if a reviewer disagreed with our conclusions, they would still
want other people to consider the film’s hopeful vision. Apparently,
this is not the case.

To this date, much of the support for the film and its message has
come from the Evolver community - and for this, we thank you. Now we
ask that you please consider buying a copy of the film for yourself,
and for the important people in your life.

2012: Time for Change is a teaching tool: We carefully constructed the
film so that people who have not thought about the ideas in it - such
as the validity of the psychedelic experience, or the prospect for a
major change of consciousness and society - could be opened to a
different way of thought. After seeing the film, many people tell us
that it profoundly changed their sense of what is possible, and what
their own responsibility is to help “be the change.” If you have
friends, parents, cousins, co-workers that you feel would benefit from
receiving this alternative vision of hope and possibility, why not get
a copy of this film for them, as a gift for the holidays?

2012: Time for Change is holding a special sale to honor the Winter
Solstice on December 21 - exactly two years before the 5,125 year Long
Count of the Mayan ends one cycle and begins the next.  This year, for
North and South America, the Winter Solstice includes a stunning total
eclipse of the full moon, making Tuesday an auspicious convergence of
astrological events. To celebrate  the shift of seasons and the
changes in motion, 2012: Time for Change merchandise will be 20% off
at http://2012timeforchange.com from today through Midnight on Tuesday
(Eastern Time). You are invited to visit the shop and take advantage of the sale. Just use
the coupon code "solstice" at checkout, and consider
how the ideas in 2012: Time for Change might illuminate the world for
your friends and loved ones.

Thanks for paying attention!

Kind regards,

Daniel Pinchbeck
Editorial Director, Reality Sandwich and Evolver.net
[end quote]

augonit

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 09:37:31 AM »
I like that:  many are called, but few are chosen.  I guess I always knew that deep down, but always hoped everyone, and I mean everyone, was going to get onboard.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2010, 03:37:18 PM »

Really I'm tired of trying to convince anyone of what's coming. I first heard about pole shift and Planet X nearly 20 years ago.
   With all the fluoride, HFCS, vaccinations and the general dumbing down  of people through TV and popular culture how can anyone expect anyone to understand these very abstract concepts.

I can't tell you how many dvd we burned and  distributed over the years.

I have come to this conclusion, some understand some don't., sorta like the bible verse " many are called but few are chosen".

I feel bad for those who don't know or understand what is coming, but you can expend only so much effort to wake someone up.
  What we look for is those who will still be around after the cataclysm and help them survive, at least they will not have to have things proven to them and will come to the understanding on their own.

Peace
Dan
Visit www.placeofrefuge2012.com

To svisioner wherever you are, I wish you the best of luck. Keep on with that website and your survival
group,
Blessings,
Yowbarb

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 07:21:14 PM »

Really I'm tired of trying to convince anyone of what's coming. I first heard about pole shift and Planet X nearly 20 years ago.
   With all the fluoride, HFCS, vaccinations and the general dumbing down  of people through TV and popular culture how can anyone expect anyone to understand these very abstract concepts.

I can't tell you how many dvd we burned and  distributed over the years.

I have come to this conclusion, some understand some don't., sorta like the bible verse " many are called but few are chosen".

I feel bad for those who don't know or understand what is coming, but you can expend only so much effort to wake someone up.
  What we look for is those who will still be around after the cataclysm and help them survive, at least they will not have to have things proven to them and will come to the understanding on their own.

Peace
Dan
Visit www.placeofrefuge2012.com

I understand. You're weary, and rightfully so. It's because we love and care that's why we gather strength to go on and keep sounding the alarm. In hopes that somebody will "wake up". Boy, don't we all know that feeling so well!  :) Keep on keeping on, somebody somewhere may be listening.  Beautiful land, and reasonably priced. Godspeed.