Author Topic: Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends  (Read 20013 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2013, 09:16:54 AM »
It is really difficult for those of us who know what is coming to not be able to wake up people we care about.  I think this topic alone has opened my eyes to those who are determined to keep their eyes shut to what ever is really going on.  It reminds me of the cartoon where the individual has his fingers plugging his ears and is repeating La la la la, over and over so they will not hear what someone is trying to tell them. 

It appears that for some reason they need to live in this little cocoon, and can only handle what is going on in their little world and want nothing to disturb their present way of life.  Usually these types of people fly by the seat of their pants on a daily basis, living only for today, no long term plans and goals, and I find they are usually stuck in a rut, and seem helpless to make necessary changes in their life.

They are also the ones who tend to believe that what ever the establishment tells them is the truth, when it is becoming so glaringly obvious to us that we are not being told the truth about anything.

It becomes so frustrating to those of us who want them to wake up and make what changes are necessary to help themselves to survive the difficult times ahead.

As my son in law told me recently, "you worry way too much"  I sometimes wonder if these types of people actually live happier lives.  I have always been they type of person who has a plan A, plan B, and sometimes even a plan C.  I guess I am somewhat of a worrier, or some would think so, but I have always tried to plan for the future and try to anticipate what road blocks I may have to deal with.

Finally I believe one has to recognize when their best efforts to inform others is not working and simply let it go.  Each person has to walk their own path, and I guess one does not "wake up" until they are suppose to.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Failure to communicate: Planet X ideas to family and friends
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2014, 09:33:29 PM »
It is really difficult for those of us who know what is coming to not be able to wake up people we care about.  I think this topic alone has opened my eyes to those who are determined to keep their eyes shut to what ever is really going on.  It reminds me of the cartoon where the individual has his fingers plugging his ears and is repeating La la la la, over and over so they will not hear what someone is trying to tell them. 

It appears that for some reason they need to live in this little cocoon, and can only handle what is going on in their little world and want nothing to disturb their present way of life.  Usually these types of people fly by the seat of their pants on a daily basis, living only for today, no long term plans and goals, and I find they are usually stuck in a rut, and seem helpless to make necessary changes in their life.

They are also the ones who tend to believe that what ever the establishment tells them is the truth, when it is becoming so glaringly obvious to us that we are not being told the truth about anything.

It becomes so frustrating to those of us who want them to wake up and make what changes are necessary to help themselves to survive the difficult times ahead.

As my son in law told me recently, "you worry way too much"  I sometimes wonder if these types of people actually live happier lives.  I have always been they type of person who has a plan A, plan B, and sometimes even a plan C.  I guess I am somewhat of a worrier, or some would think so, but I have always tried to plan for the future and try to anticipate what road blocks I may have to deal with.

Finally I believe one has to recognize when their best efforts to inform others is not working and simply let it go.  Each person has to walk their own path, and I guess one does not "wake up" until they are suppose to.

In spite of what many people think, it is actually fairly sane to be concerned about things which could affect our survival.
People like Noah were tuned in enough to make the necessary changes in order to survive and help those they loved survive, not to even mention helping to carry on a culture and protect some genetic lines from extinction...
Endtimesgal,  thanks for your post.
I feel you have tried really hard to warn people you care about.
You may have done about all you can for some people. The rest is in the hands of the Almighty...
At this point many of us Mods and Admins are getting on in years and worn out from the efforts...
We will strengthen ourselves and help the over all effort carry on, hopefully providing some leadership sometime in the future...