Author Topic: Successes posted here: Someone got it!  (Read 21876 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Successes posted here: Someone got it!
« on: December 07, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »
Someone finally got it? Someone you care about will join with you in an effort to survive?
Tell your good news here.

All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Successes posted here: Someone got it!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 08:35:39 AM »
Is anyone having some gains in communicating to their own families and contacts?
I would like to hear if some progress is being made. You don't need to post specific details of your location
in this Topic.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 02:15:52 PM »
Just want to say that my husband is completely on board with me now. It sure makes it easier because we can talk over things and compare notes on how we may feel led during this time. It takes the pressure off of me making decisions on my own without support. Thank God!
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »
Just want to say that my husband is completely on board with me now. It sure makes it easier because we can talk over things and compare notes on how we may feel led during this time. It takes the pressure off of me making decisions on my own without support. Thank God!
Linda, I am so happy to hear that! Sort of makes it  a little more confrontable doesn't it?
Blessings,
Yowbarb

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 11:45:54 AM »
Hi, Linda,
Could you please share with us, HOW you won over your husband?  I can not convince my husband, nor my children.  I have given the book, PlanetX Forecast to all of them, and it fell flat.  My husband saw that I was beginning to squirrel away water, canned goods, emergency items and he said, "HOW much water will you know to save?  And he tells me, "Unless you are able to protect yourself from radiation, and other deadly light wavelengths, like by being 1 km below the earth, you will be in agony before you die.  I would rather die right away, than be cooked, starved or die by inches"  My husband is the opinion that one has to invest a lot of money to survive such a catastrophe, and we who live hand-to-mouth, and can not save any money to invest in such a scheme, should just be OK about dying.  I feel rather helpless at his total apathy, and would love to sell our house NOW and move, and build a house that can withstand winds, and a bunker.  He says I am being naive.  How did you convince your husband?
Thanks,
Bye for now,
Mary

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »
Mjoy, I sure can feel your frustration and isolation about all this. To begin with, we talked about Planet X, he listened to the cd "spread the word" and was saying the same thing your husband was saying, so instead of focusing on Planet X I decided to print out some FEMA sheets on emergency supplies and things to do for disasters. So we hooked our house up with a portable generator system (relatively cheap one) and I started my survival supplies, we worked on some storage in our basement and so on.  I mainly convinced him about the generator because a few years ago we were involved when the huge grid failed and we were without power for 3 days and totally unprepared.  I would say to him, what will we do if it happens in the winter? So we came up with the best system we can, we also have restricted funds so we can't do a lot.

I think as events have started to unfold there seemed to be an awakening for him because he started to just pay attention.  I tried at first not to make it a big issue so that it became an argument between us or a tug of war. But I know time is getting short. I have to say look at your situation intuitively, are you sure you need to move? I thought so at first and then realized I was in somewhat of a panic about it, I looked for places but eventually when I settled down some I felt at peace where I am. I don't know your situation, or where you are so you really have to figure that out.

No one knows for sure where someone will be safe, I think we all are guided and this is a time we need to pay special attention to any inner guidence.  We also don't know for sure what Planet x will bring, so any preparing may very well be in vain. Your husband's response is a typical one though. By just you knowing may be all you  need to be prepared, you will recognize what's happening and so will he.

I know I'm not much help, but I sure wish you well. We still don't have a safe place to meet away from home and I know we need to work on that as well. It does seem daunting.

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 09:32:26 PM »
Hi, Linda,
Could you please share with us, HOW you won over your husband?  I can not convince my husband, nor my children.  I have given the book, PlanetX Forecast to all of them, and it fell flat.  My husband saw that I was beginning to squirrel away water, canned goods, emergency items and he said, "HOW much water will you know to save?  And he tells me, "Unless you are able to protect yourself from radiation, and other deadly light wavelengths, like by being 1 km below the earth, you will be in agony before you die.  I would rather die right away, than be cooked, starved or die by inches"  My husband is the opinion that one has to invest a lot of money to survive such a catastrophe, and we who live hand-to-mouth, and can not save any money to invest in such a scheme, should just be OK about dying.  I feel rather helpless at his total apathy, and would love to sell our house NOW and move, and build a house that can withstand winds, and a bunker.  He says I am being naive.  How did you convince your husband?
Thanks,
Bye for now,
Mary

Mjoy well it sounds like your husband is very intelligent -so that is a hopeful sign.
I am interested now in knowing if he is right about having to be km under the earth to survive.
I surely hope that is not the case. Do you know what he is basing that on?
If that is not really true and that could be pretty well proven then that might help change the viewpoint on it.
All The Best of Luck,
Yowbarb

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 11:20:57 PM »
Thank you Linda for your reply.  My husband believes that the best prep, IF PlanetX is, indeed, coming (and he told me recently, that he never thinks about that, ever),  then he would prepare mentally, because everything else is speculation (safe locations, bunker-depth, and built, how much water/food).  And the best mental preparation is to daily meditate.
 Barb, I will have to get back to you about your question about where he got this information about bunkers that are less than a certain depth, would not save us.  My husband is at the moment sick, but when he is on his feet again, I will ask him.
Bye for now,
Mary

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 05:48:50 AM »
Mjoy and Barb, I believe he may have got his information on the bunkers from the Planet X book on protecting yourself from gamma radiation.(Mjoy, you did say he read it, right?) On page 163 it shows a chart on gamma ray half-values, which is the thickness of material between us and the radiation. For 50% protection you would have to have 2.2" of concrete protecting you, the thicker the material the more protection, so a underground parking structure may do the trick, and so on.  When I first read all that is necessay to protect yourself from possible radiation I felt rather defeated, but by knowing these things, you can take actions, and these are worse case senarios. But knowledge is key, to quote Marshall's Motto "Destiny finds those who listen, and fate finds the rest. So learn wht you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!"

One thing that sustains me is, there is much more at work here than what our minds think is a logical answer to everything.

Jeff Lewis

• Trusted Member
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 06:33:20 AM »
Anyone I bring it up to just laughs about it. "How can nobody see it in the sky at all?" is the most common question I get.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 01:46:42 PM »
Jeff, I suppose that is a common response. Well I commend you for trying.
If it does indeed appear as a second moon in the sky and the earth changes are really escalating at that opoint some people may feel you had something valuable to say. Meanwhile it would help if more people would work wit you (this applies to all of us) because there are strength in numbers particularly when trying to get land.
All The Best,
Yowbarb  was going to be gone for a week but need to post something here...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 01:49:46 PM »
This message is for Mr. Jim Farmer, I sent you a PM as well.
I have been told that your message to Mjoy from a few days ago is
OK so please repost it here. All The Best  -Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 02:24:01 PM »
Thank you Linda for your reply.  My husband believes that the best prep, IF PlanetX is, indeed, coming (and he told me recently, that he never thinks about that, ever),  then he would prepare mentally, because everything else is speculation (safe locations, bunker-depth, and built, how much water/food).  And the best mental preparation is to daily meditate.
 Barb, I will have to get back to you about your question about where he got this information about bunkers that are less than a certain depth, would not save us.  My husband is at the moment sick, but when he is on his feet again, I will ask him.
Bye for now,
Mary
Mjoy thanks for your post. Sorry your husband is sick and we hope he is better soon.
Glad I saw your post because will be gone soon for a week, just keep popping back onto the board to handle a couple things.

Any light you can shed on the question of the depth a bunker would need to be, would be good.
My opinion is, that is not a true datum that people would have to be a kilometer under the earth in order to survive, but I am not a
solar scientist nor am I an astronomer or geologist - so I cannot say for sure. Have taken about a year of Geology and an Earth Science class and lots of natural science but that's not enough to know how the PX scenario would play out.  It's in the realm of theory but it surely looks like PX has crossed before at least a couple three times, and Mankind survived in arks, pyramids and even caves... so surely some people in bunkers will make it.
Well the point is though we need to know what your husband knows and if he is right we need to get the word out on that, so thank you,
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 07:11:08 AM »
Mjoy and Barb, I believe he may have got his information on the bunkers from the Planet X book on protecting yourself from gamma radiation.(Mjoy, you did say he read it, right?) On page 163 it shows a chart on gamma ray half-values, which is the thickness of material between us and the radiation. For 50% protection you would have to have 2.2" of concrete protecting you, the thicker the material the more protection, so a underground parking structure may do the trick, and so on.  When I first read all that is necessay to protect yourself from possible radiation I felt rather defeated, but by knowing these things, you can take actions, and these are worse case senarios. But knowledge is key, to quote Marshall's Motto "Destiny finds those who listen, and fate finds the rest. So learn wht you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!"

One thing that sustains me is, there is much more at work here than what our minds think is a logical answer to everything.

Linda -thanks for posting this info,
Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »
You are so very welcome Barb :)