Author Topic: Successes posted here: Someone got it!  (Read 21785 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Successes posted here: Someone got it!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 06:29:26 AM »
I have sort of a mini success -
my daughter who shares a house with me and my only son both seem to give some credence
to the concept of getting a survival site project going...
Not totally alone in this.
I wish you Members all the success in preparing for the future.  Also may you have the best of
luck in having your family and/or closest friends back you up and participate with you.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 04:18:32 AM »
On my birthday, a hard headed in law brought up the subject of 2012 to me. I did a mini -
sharing of my opinion on PX and what needs to be done to try and stay safe. Even mentioned
family land and a dome, and the time frame.
He didn't bat an eye -he had been thinking about it and reading too.
There may be a sea change in public opinion happening. Soon it may be possible for Members
to get more support in survival plans and group efforts.
Yowbarb

vindicated

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 08:42:17 AM »
Mjoy, my husband sounds alot like yours...he says that there isn't anything we can do about the situation and to just make sure to be "right with God"  Perhaps we should run away together...I know this great cave...haha

unicorn

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 10:28:38 PM »
It took me awhile.  I felt sorry for my friend when he tried to awaken me to his reality.  I thought he was paranoid and doom gloom.  But after about 2 years, I have become awaken and now I am here writing to you.  My friend turned me on the Marshall Masters and we are both talking about the future and the hope for a new world. 

noproblemo2

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »
BREAKTHRU DH FINALLY he's reading Planet X Forecast and Survivors guide and just now said, there really is something out there !!!!!!
We should have emergency food in and I (he) needs to check the generators !!!! WOW, Great day here, he finally gets it .... :o :o

Lori

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 06:15:14 PM »
Thats wonderful Susan.  I'm so happy for you.

No one in my family would take something like this seriously except my kids. They are too educated.   My son is backing off a little bit. But my girl believes me.   

I watched a video on 2012 and the Mayan and my husband just rolled his eyes over what I was watching.

svisioner

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 07:19:21 AM »

Well that's not such a big problem anymore, last year explaining to people why we live out in the real boondocks was hard, now it's easy.

We have been off the grid and out of sight for 4 years. 4 years ago we had to explain it as we were looking for a back to basics lifestyle. Now people are asking me questions on how to live off the grid, what food do I store etc.

The time is coming real fast where explaining your new lifestyle won't be necessary any more, and frankly that is when it will get real scary.  I'll bet that by spring 2011 that everyone you know is suddenly interested in making plans to survive but again this is only my opinion IT WILL be Too LATE BY THEN.

The weather here today is (in the mountains of New Mexico) is cool and dry, Sheila is making some whole wheat biscuits that have  red chili peppers in them, my favorite in the wood cook stove.

My breakfast has arrived, BFN

Peace
Dan

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 12:48:48 PM »
I truly admire those that have been able to set up away from the surge of humanity that most will have to endure. It will be sad when we lose our beloved internet. That will actually be the easiest part of our existance to do w/o{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 01:01:21 PM »
When the net goes, I will be for sure on my own down here. Scary to me, but it will be what will be.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 09:46:58 PM »
BREAKTHRU DH FINALLY he's reading Planet X Forecast and Survivors guide and just now said, there really is something out there !!!!!!
We should have emergency food in and I (he) needs to check the generators !!!! WOW, Great day here, he finally gets it .... :o :o

Susan I am very happy for you, what a breakthrough...
All The Best,
Sorry was off the board and away or a few days... had to work on something... Yowbarb

donnaseesthelite

• Trusted Member
    • Oakland Airport Transportation
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2010, 12:52:04 PM »
I have not even attempted to approach my husband on the subject....  I have only been awake from my coma for about a week now.. 

When I suddenly left the sf bay area, still in my coma, about 2 months ago and came to North East Georgia, my hope was simply that he would forgive me for taking our boy and RUNNING AWAY.  Thankfully he has, and now my hope is that he will decide to come here soon, while the money is flowing, and will fall in love with it here like I did, and decide to stay. 

I know how he thinks and the fact that he is making money in the bay area with the town car business, he will not want to leave unless he can make money here too.  I have one of our town cars here and I am working on a web site and permits for atlanta and chattanooga airports, so maybe for a few more months or however long we have he can come here to Georgia and work. 

Then I can work on him about the coming days.  I know we were working on getting his daughters, who are 16 and 12 to the states, through visa's.  They live in Jordan and so the process is not fast.  His plan is to bring them here to make them citizens of usa (he is citizen since 2008) and then send them back to marry nice muslim men... 

As I mentioned before (in a prior post) my husband is Muslim, I am not, I have stayed as a NON practicing Christian, so I have no idea how hard it will be to wake him up.  (I guess a nother subject)

Donna

m4branch86

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 01:19:53 PM »
I tried to tell my girlfriend of 7 years about what was going on...yeah let me tell you how "awesome that went" >:( I tried to tell her one day off when we were out hiking. She laughed at first then called me crazy and that i have no proof... Sadly i have never read the planet x survival guide I actually only recently became aware of that situation. I was pretty possitive something bad was coming but i thought it would be a war, bio warfare gone wrong, pandemic, anything that could go wrong. The meteor thing was something way out of my thoughts. So I can explain my other thoughts till i am blue in the face but planet x i mention and i tell people "Hey i just learned about this and it is for real I dont know alot but check these sites out." Yeah not good there either anyway after ridiculing me for what i said i thought hey maybe some people at work will listen... not good either all of them laughed and i have been mocked ever since. I dont really care if they mock me but i do care about my girlfriend not caring. She says hey if it happens I had a good life... BTW she is 23 the same age as me I haven't even had a life yet. Anything anyone could tell me to direct me to the best way to get through to her please let me know bc lets face it... The clock is not ticking any slower.
Matt

noproblemo2

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »
Matt, I would say when things happen on the planet, mention them, not the correlation with PX, she will have to come to that conclusion on her own. If you are stocking thing in, explain it as emergency preparedness. Here I use the Earthquake scenario with DH, working pretty well to as he is really worried about those. Use whatever means you can for your location, but most of all PREPARE. Again, it is up to her to see what is coming, you can not force one to see what they do not want to see. I do wish you the best in trying to get her to understand tho. That is always a hard one for most of us.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »
Whack her with the walking stick you made for me.  ed

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2010, 01:46:28 PM »
She says hey if it happens I had a good life...

I think she got the right idea there, and I think there a hidden message in that quote.

8hertz