Author Topic: Anger at those sleeping  (Read 10995 times)

neoslim

Anger at those sleeping
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:19:33 PM »
Okay so in another post I mentioned how I think we should deal with people who are still sleeping and that is to let them sleep. I dont think it is up to us to proselytize anyone. However I do feel a sort of anger and disgust at people who after all these signs, are still sleeping. I am personally surrounded in my everyday life by people who think nothing of what is going on in the world. What bothers me most is that nowadays the only people who seem to get any attention at all are people who act like fools. And people like you and me who warn others of potential catastrophe are called fear mongerers. Where is the respect? So how do you personally feel about people who are sleeping? Let me know.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 10:50:54 PM by neoslim »

noproblemo2

Re: Anger at those sleeping
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:54:34 PM »
I do feel the frustrations, yet I am also aware of how many are now used to being told by the powers that be how things are and that is all they believe, those blinded by that should be pitied not hated for their ignorance. As Christians it is our duty to forgive them of their ignorance and to help them in their time of need. Yes that will be a burden we will also have to bear in the aftertime.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 05:45:53 AM »
Some people like my closest friends refuse to believe in a possibility of any kind of an event like described in the Bible. So many do not get that an event bigger than man is good reason to write it down as so many cultures did. They pass off the evidence in their face as that is just the way it is. They will be blind till they get hit by a rock from space. With them and those like them I have learned to not talk about it with them because they can not handle it, plain and simple as their minds{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 06:33:54 AM »
One thing that hurts, is that there is little activitynow, and it comes and goes in spurts. That makes it difficult to convince someone as what you were talking about disappeared.   ed

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 06:48:28 AM »
I at times could give up on the non-believers, problem is many are family, I have won over a couple and we quietly prepare. A couple of us are going to hopefully save dozens, and possibly hundreds. It is so much more complicated when you make the decision to have water ,food and shelter for such a large group. I just wish more could open eyes and heads to this.    Bill

livealive22

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »
hello to all  :D I want to start by saying that  i understand to where the frustration comes in and how much u just want people too be on board. i honestly can say i have had a few breakthroughs with friends and family and it makes me feel so good to be the one opening there eyes and actually starting to believe that we are all head for some rough times but i didnt push anything on them i slowly just started stating little facts, then introducing everyday events that are just little signs that things are changing and that its all around the world not just in a single part of the world. but at first it everyone i talked to about just commented to be nice now i have friends and family telling me things about whats goin on and to know that i did a small part and let them aware of what is to come i feel some what enlightened to know that they will have the information they need to survive or to just be aware and can prevent the worst from happening to them and there loved ones................just a little part of my story more to come till then live alive and never forget there is always someone there  ;)

thomasslavicek

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 02:53:55 PM »
This is nice to hear.
In my surroundings some have accepted this possibility, but say they
would not want to live in such a world or it is GodĀ“s will.
Then this is their choice. I made it perfectly clear the day
is coming when a change of mind is too late. Making a plan b or c
cannot hurt.
I think denial is more accurate than asleep.
Clearly the weather changes should ring a bell,
but ohhhhh....... do not want to leave my comfort zone.

donnaseesthelite

• Trusted Member
    • Oakland Airport Transportation
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 11:55:44 AM »
Actually I am not sure if it is anger or pity.  To be honest I was sleeping until maybe one week ago.  I was going about my life, raising my little boy, planning to buy new appliances, and new car and upgrade my computer and things like this.  But suddenly I woke up!!!! 

Maybe this was simply God's will for me to wake up.  I have always felt like, all of my life that God had this amazing purpose for my life.  Even when I was just living my life, I have had this nagging feeling that I needed to be be doing something other than just living my life.  The Bible does say that many are called but few are chosen.  I have always felt like I was among the chosen.  But for what, no clue, maybe until now. 

So, if those around us are sleeping, maybe for whatever reason, that is the way it is supposed to be.  Those of us who have awakened, consider yourself BLESSED and chosen.  I think back to just one week ago.  I was in a COMA!! I had just bought a brand new washer and dryer, the fancy front load ones, and my payments were $110.00 a month.  Not a big deal, business is good right now.  But when I suddenly woke, I immediately returned the washer and dryer telling them to come take them back.  Just an example. 

We can not wake those up around us if they are not SUPPOSED to wake up.  We just have to thank God that we are awake now.  Even if we are going to have to help them when the time comes, because of their slumber, so be it, we are the CHOSEN.

Donna 

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 12:11:09 PM »
Donna, I think you were waking up a while before last week when you took the giant leap of moving that was a huge first step for anyone to tke. Somehow you did know, just not exactly what maybe, but waking up you were. Congrats girl!!!!  :)

thomasslavicek

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »
Without going biblical, I expect very much the 30+ and especially the 40+ to have enough life experience to compare.
What happened to the gradual seasons ?
Boy are the weather changes intense.
What is it with these sinkholes ?
There sure are a lot of dormant volcanoes becoming active.
Why are there so many geomagnetic disturbances ?
I believe promulgating the NASA disclosures on solar storms is the way, later on the question of I wonder what is influencing our sun ?
The solar storm disclosure is a good barometer.
Also for the frailminded,  I do foresee once they can no longer
avoid the issue, some will break down mentally on the spot, so be prepared for that.
People have to get away from their football and soaps.
Nibiru News: Nibiru caught on SOHO 4.19.09 - Planet X Picture - Winged Globe
Nibiru News: Nibiru caught on SOHO : Planet X Picture - Winged Globe
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 01:35:21 AM by Teutonic Dark Knight »

AG

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »
right on target.
I 110% agree with you. Good point.
A.

Survivors have to align themselves with survivors.
Only survivors can survive. If people cannot get it, they are stupid, or cowardly, or even worse, stupid cowards.
The chemtrailing is directly involved with NemesisĀ“ interference of our sun.
Not even the chemtrailing can they acknowledge.
Would that person be an asset in this catASTROphe ?
I say not. We need only the mentally strong with guts.
After scrutiny, I now know it is fear based and they do not
want to leave their comfort zone.
Nemesis will purify this.

Deathanyl

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 10:30:50 AM »
yep, we call them walking dead, i find it makes dealing with them easier as you treat them like disabled children. And definitely those who are awake not by research but by intuition are "Chosen" Rara Avis we call them...  ;D Alas it was study that took me from interest to Knowing, but one hopes it's not just the Rara Avises who survive.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 10:51:21 AM »
Without going biblical, I expect very much the 30+ and especially the 40+ to have enough life experience to compare.
What happened to the gradual seasons ?
Boy are the weather changes intense.
What is it with these sinkholes ?
There sure are a lot of dormant volcanoes becoming active.
Why are there so many geomagnetic disturbances ?
I believe promulgating the NASA disclosures on solar storms is the way, later on the question of I wonder what is influencing our sun ?
The solar storm disclosure is a good barometer.
Also for the frailminded,  I do foresee once they can no longer
avoid the issue, some will break down mentally on the spot, so be prepared for that.
People have to get away from their football and soaps.
Nibiru News: Nibiru caught on SOHO 4.19.09 - Planet X Picture - Winged Globe
Nibiru News: Nibiru caught on SOHO : Planet X Picture - Winged Globe
TDK on this I agree 100% with you

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 10:52:58 AM »
yep, we call them walking dead, i find it makes dealing with them easier as you treat them like disabled children. And definitely those who are awake not by research but by intuition are "Chosen" Rara Avis we call them...  ;D Alas it was study that took me from interest to Knowing, but one hopes it's not just the Rara Avises who survive.
I feel intuition has led many to research

GEMUNIS

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 03:26:47 PM »
I do feel the frustrations, yet I am also aware of how many are now used to being told by the powers that be how things are and that is all they believe, those blinded by that should be pitied not hated for their ignorance. As Christians it is our duty to forgive them of their ignorance and to help them in their time of need. Yes that will be a burden we will also have to bear in the aftertime.