Author Topic: Anger at those sleeping  (Read 10989 times)

GEMUNIS

Re: Anger at those sleeping
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 07:10:50 PM »
We are as a bridge to them, to help them get to the other side, yet they appear as though they do not trust the bridge we build for them out of our experience.
I do hope that when they,  (the non-believers), decide to use the bridge we build-that they to can become of service to others, as we first were to them.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:44:54 AM by GEMUNIS »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 07:07:37 AM »
Gemunis, Believing , will give them the service to others view of things. They will change, and help.   ed

GEMUNIS

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »
The earth shifted from it's axis after (CHILE EARTHQUAKE), please take a look at this video.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »
And....on every sucker, there's a stick at the bottom, holding them up. I've came to the realization that I'm a 'stick' and will hold, them, guide them, prepare for them as if they're coming. That's all that I can do. I've let that anger go, too much exchange of energy that could be focused on something else.

I've got a feeling though.............some will come! When? Who really knows how many licks does it takes to get to the center of a "sucker"? One, two, three? How long did it take me to "wake up? You to "wake up"? Just gotta keep trying eh?

peace and love

Dania22

noproblemo2

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
Well said Dania22 !!!!!

billy861

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »
I concur, very well said Dania... ;D

inselemel

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 04:12:29 AM »
Errv = totally agree, far too many humans on this planet, the balance between us humans and the rest of the planet is totally out of it's natural alignment and a cleansing needs to happen. I like Aseekertoo quote - "Time for a reboot". It isn't going to be nice to watch or live through but it is necessary.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:40:06 AM by inselemel »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 08:59:02 AM »
True. All people have the choice; be part of the problem, or be part of the solution. The people that awaken, do so, for a reason, obviously. It appears that the most highly populated areas of the world, have the least number of people 'waking up'. Not a good place to be.   ed

inselemel

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »
As a quick sideline to Ed's quote re "highly populated areas of the world ....... Not a good place to be."

I was re reading bits of the 'Beyond the Veil of Time' one of the e-books channelled through the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull over 10 yrs ago and in particular the 'Safe areas' bit where it likens Mega Cities (pop. >5million) to a fetus in the womb which is entirely reliant on the umbilical cord for 100% of it's life sustenance and that nearly all of it's water,electrical, gas etc are all out of the city boundaries and just like the fetus if there is a breakdown in the 'feeder systems' (e.g. the umbilical cord is damaged or severed) then all that are reliant on the these systems will die. The book also mentions about the human 'primitive herd instinct' that has brought vast numbers of people to one area for centuries and has a result slowly led to the very destruction of the very resources on which human and animal kingdom depend upon for their survival". These quotes were from the author of the book and not the Monitor's (e.g. The Pleiadians), but couldn't agree more really with them.

vBreezo

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 06:36:06 PM »
According to G I Gurdjief and P D Ouspensky, we are all sleeping until we make an effort to become aware of ourselves to discover who we really are. (an over-simplification of their teachings but adequate for now)

As they explain it, not everyone is able or willing to be awakened for a number of reasons. So, when you meet resistance to what you feel is the critical truth, it is best to back off. To be too insistent of your esoteric beliefs will cause an unwanted label to be attached to you in the eyes of "normal" society.

This is why forums like this are so valuable. We can express our opinions with each other in the hopes of being understood or, at least, accepted. Perhaps, if this is all the result of God's plans, not everyone is to survive. After all, he did not instruct Noah to make room for everyone on the Ark. ( OK, it is a myth but there is a lesson there)

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 06:59:55 PM »
Thanks for your post vBreezo, great insight.
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »
C'mon guys...  Anger, pity, remorse for those still sleeping?  OK, I can relate to pity and remorse...  but, anger?  I don't know where to start with this...  I would like to think that I am fairly intelligent.  Is it someone else's fault if they are not as intelligent as I am?  No.  Is it my fault if I am not as intelligent someone else may be?  No.  Should I feel  guilty that I am "awake" and others around me are not?  I don't think so.  I think that we "woke up" when we did for a reason.  We are all here because we either felt something was wrong or had the ability to look at this world and realize that something is wrong.  That doesn't make us better or smarter than anyone else and, therefore, we don't have a legitimate reason to be angry with anyone.  We do have a responsibility though, I think.  We have a responsibility to help those who are still asleep as much as we possibly can.  That means being patient, and yes, I know, being patient sucks...  This is the time that we should be preparing and waiting for them to come around, just as we did.  I really think that the time is coming when everyone, awake or asleep, will know that things have changed and they will never be the same.  "They" are going to need us.  Channel your energy into being ready for that.  Peace.  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

vBreezo

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 07:56:47 AM »
Good point JKB; not everyone is capable of "awakening". It could be that a certain number of people have been programmed to be awakened at some point in their lives, whether they seek it or not.  Conversely, others will never see the light, no matter how hard they try.  It has something to do with "essence";i.e., those characteristics with which we are born as opposed to personality - those things we acquire or learn as we progress through life.

So I do not get into pity, remorse or anger over someone's status or awareness. Those are all negative emotions which accomplish nothing except the wasting of psychic energy. Rather, I practice acceptance and gratitude for who they are and who I am. We all have a role to play, even those who are sleeping.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 10:08:47 AM »
I wonder at times, that there might be more folks awakening, except it's possible the gov'ts of the world don't want people to awaken en masse. Perhaps some things are being done to keep most people 'asleep'.   ed

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 10:46:03 AM »
I wonder at times, that there might be more folks awakening, except it's possible the gov'ts of the world don't want people to awaken en masse. Perhaps some things are being done to keep most people 'asleep'.   ed

Hmmm....  now that is interesting Ed.  I am sure that if the government has any means of suppressing the sheepole from waking up that they are balls to wall doing it.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.