Author Topic: Anger at those sleeping  (Read 11025 times)

cbeyer64

Re: Anger at those sleeping
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 08:24:41 PM »
I agree with you JKB.  It is hard to wake people up if they are sleeping.  For me it is hard to convince others about 2012.  I do research a lot about 2012 in my spare time.  It is also hard to convince family and friends, so I just stay to myself about the subject and will prepare.  I just hope I am out of the US Army by Dec. 2012.  Right now, I am scheduled to get out in May of 2012.  I will do my best to prepare for 2012 and help others when they need it. 
Chandra

vBreezo

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2011, 06:56:35 AM »
cbeyer64; I regret to inform you that the Dec 2012 date might be a bit inaccurate. With some reluctance, I suggest you watch the video "The Quickening" by Keith Wyatt on [AwakenAsOne.com] for a serious explanation of the revised date.

Or, if you are content with 12/21/12, do not watch the video. In either case, attempting to convince people who are not ready or unable to accept the truth is unproductive and perhaps even harmful to their peaceful "sleep" state. Let them be, allow them to sleep in peace until the end.

However, if you find someone who is seeking this information, give them as much as they can handle. No need to be argumentative; those who need this information will accept it if it is offered in a gentle manner.

vBreezo

cbeyer64

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 01:46:04 PM »
Hi vBreezo,

I will have to watch the video "The Quickening" by Keith Wyatt on AwakeAsOne.com  Thank you for the information.  I like to spend time researching on 2012.  Do you know of any good books to read about this subject?  Thank you.
Chandra

vBreezo

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »
cbeyer64: After you watch "The Quickening", you won't be concerned about 2012 anymore.  The 2nd time I played it, I did so with my eyes closed as the video has a lot of repetitive images and clips from disaster movies to illustrate their points.  I found all those repeating images to be distracting, I learned more by just listening. Plus, I still have this belief in the back of my head, from the 60's, about "subliminal messages being inserted in videos. If they were doing it then, I am sure they are even better at it now.

Don't ask me who "they" are, I don't know but 'they' have been around a long time.

R-von

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 06:21:16 PM »
"I like to spend time researching on 2012.  Do you know of any good books to read about this subject?"

Here is my short list of books:
"The Everything Guide to 2012"  2009  Mark Heley
"Cataclysm"  1997  D.S. Allan & J.B. Delair
"Worlds in Collision"  1950  I. Velikovsky
"Mass Dreams of the Future"  1989  C. Snow
"Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly
   How Things Are"  1994  Bob Frissell

Most of the books (that I have read) either do not include any material about the relevant astronomical situations, or else they treat the concept of Planet X disparagingly.  The Everything Guide to 2012  by M. Heley does have several chapters of astronomy topics, including one brief chapter about Planet X.  Even that material is deficient though; for example, it does not mention the books Cataclysm or Worlds in Collision, nor does it include the Zeta's Internet site in its' list of online resources.  Yet, those are of primary relevance because they cite plentiful evidence of Planet X's current approach and two of its' previous passages.

The Zeta's site also describes the orbit of Planet X, which goes around both the Sun and the Sun's dark binary companion.  (The Everything Guide has a chapter on "Binary Star Theory".  See www.binaryresearchinstitute.org for more information.)

Nevertheless, The Everything Guide is the best and most comprehensive summary of the subject that I have seen yet.

The penultimate chapter, #20, titled "The Global Brain and the Singularity", ends by describing the work of Oliver Reiser which almost achieves a "grand unifying theory of 2012" by bringing together:
* An explanation of the changing world ages and global climate
* The relationship of Earth to the galaxy
* The cause of the precession of the equinoxes
* The role of electromagnetism and cosmic radiation in regulating life on Earth
* An explanation of the evolution of consciousness
* An explanation of the accelerating nature of time.
(Modified from the list on page 251)

"Reiser thought that geomagnetic forces were responsible for both the evolution of consciousness and cyclical changes on our planet."  (page 252)  His theory of cosmecology connects cyclical changes in the sun and galaxy to episodes of rapid biological mutation, and it connects these evolutionary cycles to the precession of the equinoxes and the geomagnetic reversal of the Earth's poles.  (Also from page 252)

Reiser's concept of the Psi Bank, which is a kind of memory field around the Earth that is held in place by magnetic bands, is consistent with -- if not identical to -- assertions in the book Path of Empowerment - Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos by B. Marciniak.  (Reiser died in 1974; Path of Empowerment  was published in 2004.  Ms Marciniak also wrote three other books of material channeled from the Pleiadians.)

However encompassing his concepts might have been, "Reiser knew he still had missing elements [in his unification theories], and in his book The Holyest Earth he asks:
'What and where is the master timing device (the sun-planet-galaxy clock) which regulates the interdependent casual sequences to achieve and maintain the astro-geo-bio-homo-social chain of a vast, interlocking and awesome teleology?' "   (page 253)

Here is yet another oddity of timing:  (Reiser would not have had this data.)
1)  Page 111 of The Everything Guide gives the period of the precession of the equinoxes as 25,771 years.
2)  The Zetas have stated that the orbital period of Planet X is 3,657 years.
3)  Seven times 3657 is 25599, which is only 0.67% less than 25771 (-24.5 years per orbit).
That should be close enough to qualify as synchronized, because PX's trajectory must be effected as it passes through the Solar System, and the positions of the other planets would not be the same each time.

cbeyer64

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 12:16:35 PM »
Thank you Jimfarmer for the list of books.  I will have to check them out.  :)
Chandra

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 11:18:08 PM »
Here is a phrase from http://contact2ascension.com/communique-session-3.php that explains a lot:

"nothing out of the ordinary is noticed by the non-ascending souls."

That site has the best big-picture info that I have found so far.