Author Topic: Do we stand a chance?  (Read 17018 times)

m4branch86

Do we stand a chance?
« on: September 19, 2010, 10:34:23 PM »
Rapture, Aliens, Bio-warfare, Nuclear attack, Meteors, Astroids, potential Super Nova, War, Plague... These are all things prodicted and somewhat proven that WILL happen in the not to distant future. I am a 23 year old male with an incredible skill set I am a jack of all trades in construction, A martial student of several styles, An expert marksmen with firearms and bows, a trained and studied survialist, and a decent human in my opinion. I don't know if i stand a chance against all of this, part of me wants to survive and live a life i loved and dreamed of, the walker, the wandering surviver, etc. But another part just wants to live what time i have left bc life isnt life without friends and family... well that depends on the family i suppose but what do we do how do we prepare I have plans for almost any catastrophy and i dont know if they will work, There is no way to test them, and I am and always have been a broke student. What so I do now? Do we stand a chance?

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Do we stand a chance?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 06:51:13 AM »
YES!! WE STAND A CHANCE! I plan on living, and loving, and fighting and surviving! I have children to live for, friends and family who needs me.  I plan on helping as much as I can. I don't think I can do any less. Now note,  these are my plans......unless God says otherwise. Never give up friend, do all that you can and let Him do the rest.....

It starts now, form friends, build communities. Godspeed.

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 06:58:51 AM »
it depends what you believe in

if the apocalypse is coming then - no most of us dont

if you believe in an awakening - then we all do - it will just change things

any half way position - well.......anybody's guess really

regards,

alex

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 08:16:02 AM »
YES!! WE STAND A CHANCE! I plan on living, and loving, and fighting and surviving! I have children to live for, friends and family who needs me.  I plan on helping as much as I can. I don't think I can do any less. Now note,  these are my plans......unless God says otherwise. Never give up friend, do all that you can and let Him do the rest.....

When you saying Fighting and Surviving are you hunting/search for food/water or possibly growing foods. Because, the people looking to take your foods/water are in hunger.  It is better just to kill them early instant of letting them die of hunger?

8hertz

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is never futile, just time consuming an
    • The Kolbrin, Planet-X and Nibiru Group
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 08:26:05 AM »
A little harsh my friend, but close to reality I am afraid.   Humans are somewhat predictable, and when the "STUFF" hits the fan before this years is over, you might have to fight to survive, until some kind of order is established
Amy Evans

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 08:48:37 AM »

When you saying Fighting and Surviving are you hunting/search for food/water or possibly growing foods. Because, the people looking to take your foods/water are in hunger.  It is better just to kill them early instant of letting them die of hunger?

8hertz

Ever saw a mother lion 'defend" her cubs? Well, I MEAN................by whatever means necessary!!

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 09:02:57 AM »
I guess you youngling haven't heard of the the The Three Musketeers.

ONE for all and All for one!

Ever saw a mother lion 'defend" her cubs? Well, I MEAN................by whatever means necessary!!

Have you consider that you may need help. And don't you want to be a leader in the new civilization.

8hertz

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 09:24:25 AM »
No disrespect, but I think you may be missing the point just-a-little. Let me try again, no ONE person can do this on there own! And, yes, to that..."all for one and one for all", a resounding YES, an emphatic YES!! Don't you know, her cubs are MY cubs and MY cubs are hers? And, ALL will be protected "by any means necessary"? We may be on the same page....."the wave," not so sure. :)

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 09:46:14 AM »
Dania22,

I know what you saying and I can feel your passion for survival. I would like to know what are you defending if the person stealing from you is helpless and just hunger and not on your side.  Are you going to care for him/her and risk your chance of foods/water shortage?  If it was I would just shoot him death and save water, foods and oxygen.

8hertz

Lori

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 09:54:27 AM »
My opinion is that we must defend ours first before others. The government is not going to help and at a time when people are terrified. 

When Katrina slammed into the south, the people of New Orleans had plenty of notice to leave rather then get trapped.  IF I didn't have a car or any form of transportation, I would have taken my family and start walking days before the event. 

The people didn't stand heed to the warnings.  They all thought, well its not going to be that bad is it?  I just go to the The dome and stay there.  It was Hell on earth in the dome. 

Those at the dome demanded that the government come and rescue them.  When this hits the fan, no government is going to rescue them this time.  They were warned many times.  Just like in the times of Noe.  People didn't heed Noah's warning.  They all perished who didn't enter the ark.  The ark is opening again.  Its available for use.   We are being warned and many are just not listening. 

These people who believe that 'Nah', nothing is going to happen.  They will actually be the most dangerous ones.  A cornered animal will kill to survive.  These are the one we'll need to defend ourselves from.  It will be  outlawistic world at least two years or more after the events.  They will become viscous and steal and kill from many of those who prepared.

Once we have defended ourselves and are secure, then we can think about starting a new world. 

Lori

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 10:01:00 AM »
Dania22,

I know what you saying and I can feel your passion for survival. I would like to know what are you defending if the person stealing from you is helpless and just hunger and not on your side.  Are you going to care for him/her and risk your chance of foods/water shortage?  If it was I would just shoot him death and save water, foods and oxygen.

8hertz

You're asking me if I could honestly sit here and rationalized about taking a human life? To sit here and rationalize it.....No, but, God forbid, I'll do whatever is necessary to protect my children and the ones I love, you understand?

Lori

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 10:13:26 AM »
I agree with Dania.  I would defend my family to the death, if need be.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 10:42:50 AM »
Every situation will be different, and how we react will be different. But, all and all, we revert to basic instincts, when there is no calm amongst the chaos.  ed

m4branch86

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »
Taking a life would be difficult for most. Prior military, or police people that have had to kill to survive in the line of duty will have an easier time. Not saying they can kill and not care but they can kill and not succumb to shock. I WILL SURVIVE alone or with a group it makes little difference to me. Those who refuse to follow are doomed to lead.

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is never futile, just time consuming an
    • The Kolbrin, Planet-X and Nibiru Group
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 03:41:48 PM »
That sounds about right ... it would be easier if people grouped up ... there still would be safety in numbers ... but trusting your life to anyone else will be dificult for some time  The last time this came around, and now we know how far back to look, was 1590 BC ... if you want an idea on what happened then ... just google IPUWER ....at VII you will see your answer ... or better yet, pull out your copy of the Kolbrin and look for the part that describes the Exodus
Amy Evans