Author Topic: Do we stand a chance?  (Read 16946 times)

noproblemo2

Re: Do we stand a chance?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 03:56:42 PM »
A little harsh my friend, but close to reality I am afraid.   Humans are somewhat predictable, and when the "STUFF" hits the fan before this years is over, you might have to fight to survive, until some kind of order is established
Very good point there, but, one has to wonder just "WHO" will be restoring that order. Personally I feel it will take quite some time to occur as this is only the onset of this mess.

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is never futile, just time consuming an
    • The Kolbrin, Planet-X and Nibiru Group
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 07:09:48 AM »
That will be a major fear Susan ... there could be land grabs, and fights over who will be in charge of what area
Amy Evans

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 08:28:54 AM »
None of us can predict the future or how we will react to ANY situation.  I believe surviving will be a day-to-day process, and as much as we try to prepare and try to predict, we will be forced to live one day at a time.  So, be the person you hope to be in the future RIGHT NOW.  I do want to keep my dignity and my humanness intact, come what may.  Remember when New Yorkers pulled together and showed what great humans we are during 9-11?  New Yorkers!!!! I am a transplanted New Yorker and I know what it feels like to stuff 10 Million people in a small area!  And they showed us how to maintain our humanness in the face of extreme stress and trauma.  We can do it. We can.
Bye for now,
Mary

noproblemo2

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 08:39:00 AM »
Those of us who are preparing will becoming targets for those who have not prepared, unfortunately. In saying that we must be prepared to defend ourselves at all costs. Yes, that is harsh but will also be a reality.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 08:48:45 AM »
Never said it would be "difficult".....

To sit and rationalize about it, that's different. Protecting my most precious assets, well you get the picture!! For this reason for the past several years, I've been going to the range (indoor/outdoor) and learning with a very good instructor, how to handle, shoot, clean, load, various types of firearms including, but not limited to a shotgun, desert eagle and AR-15.

First coming into to this.....I had absolutely no knowledge, nor had never even touched a firearm in my life. Absolutely no firearm experience! I have to say that these courses that I been attending have been tremendous in helping me get over some of the issues that I've had about firearms.

Still would I want to kill someone? Rationally no! Reality speaking? I now know how to asses a situation and see if deadly force is indeed warranted. Would I hesitate in a do, or die situation? No! If you're gonna pull it, you better darn well be prepared to use it!! Am I prepared to use it? Try crossing this mother lion.....

To you on your journey's

Dania22

noproblemo2

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 09:27:44 AM »
Never said it would be "difficult".....

To sit and rationalize about it, that's different. Protecting my most precious assets, well you get the picture!! For this reason for the past several years, I've been going to the range (indoor/outdoor) and learning with a very good instructor, how to handle, shoot, clean, load, various types of firearms including, but not limited to a shotgun, desert eagle and AR-15.

First coming into to this.....I had absolutely no knowledge, nor had never even touched a firearm in my life. Absolutely no firearm experience! I have to say that these courses that I been attending have been tremendous in helping me get over some of the issues that I've had about firearms.

Still would I want to kill someone? Rationally no! Reality speaking? I now know how to asses a situation and see if deadly force is indeed warranted. Would I hesitate in a do, or die situation? No! If you're gonna pull it, you better darn well be prepared to use it!! Am I prepared to use it? Try crossing this mother lion.....

To you on your journey's

Dania22
Good for you, I feel the same way !!!!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 09:44:53 AM »
"Those of us who are preparing will becoming targets for those who have not prepared".
Hence the need to be in as a remote location as possible.

But, there might be another option still.

Many religions/philosophies claim that each soul chose, before birth and in consultation with other spirits, what lessons/experiences it should learn/have in its' next life, and it chose what infant to attach to so as to have the best chance of success.  Sometimes hard lessons from antisocial actions are to be learned, and sometimes constructive concepts are to be reinforced.  (See Path of Empowerment - Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos by Barbara Marciniak  for further information.)  Therefore, it is of no value to agonize over the counter-productive actions of another person beyond simple correction of a child’s innocent mistakes; his/her soul wanted to learn from the experience.  Every soul that is now physical on Earth chose to be here during this time of chaos in order to gain experiences that might otherwise have taken many lifetimes.  That applies to young children also, especially the “indigos”.

So, in emergency or serious situations, each adult person must chose the action that best suits his own soul's lesson plan -- but with the following provisos:
·  The responsibility of parents of minor children is to assure that the events do not traumatize the children and leave painful memories in their subconscious minds that linger on in future lives.
·  Some Service-To-Other (STO) persons who are in partnership with Service-To-Self (STS) persons might chose to sacrifice themselves in order to prolong some lives, although in general that just postpones the lesson that the STS persons should learn.  Of course, that sacrifice might be what the soul of the STO person wanted to experience.

For some people, their life's lesson plan might include demonstrating to others how a mature soul operates during calamities -- the healing and teaching functions.  That includes sharing and caring as long as possible, and then exiting cleanly when he/she becomes a burden.  For some other persons, their life's lesson plan might include observing how a mature soul operates during calamities -- the vicarious learning task.

Another important aspect of the situation is that many channeled messages, and intuitions by authors, say that it is more important for Humans at this time to prepare themselves emotionally and spiritually than to obsess about survival.  Others have said that experiencing the cataclysms, and suffering the consequences of a blinkered STS mindset, will provide the beneficial lessons that many souls need.

Well, that might not appear to be a survival strategy, exactly, but it might be if it is true that portions of the Earth, Moon, and Sun will suddenly convert to fourth density at some point before, during, or after the cataclysms.  When that happens, those humans who are of STO mindset will convert to fourth density also.  STOs are the share-and-care subset of humanity.

Many sources speak of the transformation to fourth density or fifth density or fifth dimension.  I hope to prepare a submission on that topic soon, but in the meantime, here are a few references.
Youtube video: Dolores Cannon interview portion
   Frequency and Dimensions Dolores Cannon Separating Earth.
Internet site:  http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Talk/talk.religion.newage/2009-07/msg00009.html
Search for "fourth density earth"  in http://www.zetatalk.com/ .

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 09:45:12 AM »
None of us can predict the future or how we will react to ANY situation.  I believe surviving will be a day-to-day process, and as much as we try to prepare and try to predict, we will be forced to live one day at a time.  So, be the person you hope to be in the future RIGHT NOW.  I do want to keep my dignity and my humanness intact, come what may.  Remember when New Yorkers pulled together and showed what great humans we are during 9-11?  New Yorkers!!!! I am a transplanted New Yorker and I know what it feels like to stuff 10 Million people in a small area!  And they showed us how to maintain our humanness in the face of extreme stress and trauma.  We can do it. We can.
Bye for now,
Mary

Mary, it is good to have the right intentions, and try to see past disasters as a template for future behavior of society. But, remember, the people of New York on 9/11 were not dieing of thirst, nor were they starving, and diseased. Humans have a way of regressing into savagery. One of my favorite books "Lord of the Flies", examines what happens when a plane of choirboys land on a deserted island.  No, dear, you be prepared, because there are them, that know not of rules and laws, and will take what is yours for their own, and if they want, leave you dead or injured, by the wayside. Act wisely, and trust nobody.  ed

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »
Dania22

What I trying to acknowledge is it doesn't take much to kill, all you need is a strong will power. I believe you are seeing the picture I have been painting for you.  There is no question as humans, part of our animal instinct is to survive at all means. But is this the new world we want to grow into, with a beginning of killing. Once this path of killing is set can we change our way after the event.  Our history shows us that we are incapable of living peacefully.

I can tell you that if the tragic event does take place, at the beginning of the event to its peak, the human consciousness  with start and human will bond together to make best of the situation. The scare with will run themselves to their own death, while the few of spiritual nature try to hold things together. Once this event has subsided, the small group of leader and people will start to fight their way for water and foods. Hunger will control their action. Some are still is shock and can take the pressure of the new reality will simply let their life go. While the remaining stronger group of people continue to fight for survive. Let not forget the children that are running around observing and learning all of this.

We are like wild mushroom in a giant forest, we don't know why we are there but it just happens. The best course of action that I can see is to let nature take its course.

8hertz

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 10:08:01 AM »
Dear Ed,
I remember reading about Tibetan Monks who had been starved and tortured by the Chinese military and how they did not regress and become reptilian monsters.  They are my models of behavior.  I choose a world in which my hand feeds you, and you feed the person next to you.  In that way, all will have food and drink.
Bye for now,
Mary

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 11:45:12 AM »
8hertz:

If anyone on here knows me, and some do personally......they know by now, if given the choice between love and hate, it's love! War and peace, it's peace. I BELIEVE and LIVE and KNOW.... that there is a HIGHER POWER!!

As many have stated on here, we don't know with what we'll be faced with, however; the Bible that I strongly believe in gives a clue: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 

It's going to be a terrible time and I have a feeling some of us may be faced with some decisions that we've never contemplated in our lifetimes, Again, who knows what they will/would be..... I pray that we all have the strength, physically and yes, spiritually to do what we need to do when the time comes.

That's why I think it's best to START if you haven't done so already to build relationships, reach out to people that need help,today! And, as I said before, while people are still in the: "nice to meet you mode!" Now, nice to meet you, some of us been here for a while....who can I help? Seriously.

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 11:54:10 AM »
Dania22

I agree with you. 

The forum bring us together in conversation but that is all that it has done so far.

8hertz

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 12:45:06 PM »
Dania22

I agree with you. 

The forum bring us together in conversation but that is all that it has done so far.

8hertz

It's been more than that for me, much more......thank you all! The offer stands, it's time to finalize things. I'm reaching out to whomsoever needs a hand, take it.........please. It's late in the hour.

noproblemo2

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 12:55:36 PM »
One thing that could help many here is to pool together for a safe haven, food, water etc for those so inclined. As you say, now is the time to work together on this.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 02:27:24 PM »
One thing that could help many here is to pool together for a safe haven, food, water etc for those so inclined. As you say, now is the time to work together on this.

Some of us ARE doing just that. We need more people to reach out and take the lifeline that's been extended! Single mom, dads, elderly, do you need help? We understand that the economy has left so many hurting right now and money may be and issue for some, hell it's an issue for me!! But it's not about money, it's about wanting to do what you've been put here to do in the first place..LIVE, LOVE, continue to LAUGH, it's not all doom and gloom!

This is not a sales pitch, or a rally for anything other than what the Lord has place on my heart to do. I know it's difficult to reach out to a total stranger and try to get to know them via the internet, but some of us HAS done just that and much more.....it's do-able!  :) You have to start somewhere.....stop being afraid. Hi my name is Dania and I needed help and someone reach out to me, take my hand, it doesn't cost anything, all's that needed is a desire to help other through, a desire to live, to love, to grow. A skill or two would definitely be a plus.  ;D The hard part is done.....