Author Topic: Strange spiral light seen in Norway by thousands!  (Read 4749 times)

mcjoz88

Strange spiral light seen in Norway by thousands!
« on: December 09, 2009, 09:53:22 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2764647/Spiral-UFO-puts-Norway-in-a-spin.html

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this morning has stunned experts

brisypoppins

Re: Strange spiral light seen in Norway by thousands!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 02:32:47 PM »
I cant believe no one commented on this, we should be all over this.  Has there been any word regarding this after besides the military denying this?  I'll keep checking youtube.

Archangel

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »
You should be able to locate the update on YouTube.  Norway is saying that it was a failed missile launch by Russia.  Watching all the video's I find that hard to believe.  You should have been able to see the missiles tail fire making the spiral but I couldn't see it.

The meteor theory is out because they come down with a trail of plasma trailing them.  If it was some ramjet type of propulsion it would only be the size of the engine and or slightly wider and would move with the vehicle.  Of course this is only my opinion.

Here is a little food for thought.  Remember the eye witnesses to happenings in the Bermuda Triangle with the spiral?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 03:01:02 PM by Archangel »

Lori

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 03:03:56 PM »
I'm sorry I posted it also on my Stars falling from the sly post.  Sorry guys.  Didn't see it till after posting.

Lori :o

brisypoppins

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »
One person on youtube posted a video of the spiral thingie being related to a solar flare that took place on like December 5th.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXMv2kv9a-A
I seems plausible, much more believable than a military group who first denied it and now are trying to cover up by informing the public that it was a dud missile.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 09:09:26 PM »
I cant believe no one commented on this, we should be all over this.  Has there been any word regarding this after besides the military denying this?  I'll keep checking youtube.

Hi Brisypoppins
Wow thanks for posting this story. Usually I tune into these things faster, but with Thanksgiving and then being in the middle of a move -I missed it.
I have no theory on it yet as to what it could be.
All The Best.
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 05:22:33 AM »
http://www.space.com/  Bizarre sky spital caused by failed missile

(Russian missile)

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 05:25:35 AM »
http://www.space.com/news/091210-norway-spiral-missile-cloud.html

Bizarre Sky Spiral Caused by Failed Missile
By Clara Moskowitz
Staff Writer
posted: 10 December 2009
11:28 a.m. ET

A spectacular spiral light show in the sky above Norway Wednesday was caused by a Russian missile that failed just after launch, according to Russia's defense ministry.

When the rocket motor spun out of control, it likely created the heavenly spiral of white light near where the missile was launched from a submarine in the White Sea. The Russian defense ministry confirmed to the Itar-Tass news agency that a Bulava ballistic missile test had failed.

"This cloud was very spectacular, and when we looked at the videos people submitted to the media, we quickly concluded that it looked like a rocket or missile out of control, thus the spiraling effect," Paal Brekke, a senior advisor at the Norwegian Space Centre in Oslo, told SPACE.com. "I think this is the first time we have seen such a display from a launch failure."

The phenomenon was seen by people all over northern Norway.

"It was a fairly stunning display, and we were really surprised to see it so well observed," Brekke said.

Viewers described an eerie white cloud with a piercing blue-green beam coming out of it.

"It consisted initially of a green beam of light similar in color to the aurora with a mysterious rotating spiral at one end," Nick Banbury of Harstad, Norway told Spaceweather.com. "This spiral then got bigger and bigger until it turned into a huge halo in the sky with the green beam extending down to Earth."

Banbury said he saw the lights on his way to work between 7:50 and 8:00 a.m. local time, or 1:50 and 2:00 a.m. EST (0650 and 7000 GMT).

"We are used to seeing lots of auroras here in Norway, but this was different," he said.

Before the missile test was confirmed, many people suggested the bright light pattern might have been a UFO. Russia finally admitted to the accident, which is an embarrassing mishap for a rocket that had already failed six of 13 previous tests, according to the BBC.

The Bulava missile is designed to carry six individually targeted nuclear warheads over a range of 6,200 miles (10,000 km), the BBC reported

Beachguy

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 06:51:49 AM »
I've seen lots of news clips of failed missile launches in my lifetime - NEVER saw one do this.... never heard any story about one doing this.... I personally don't believe that it was a missile that did this.... at least not a "normal" sub-launched missile with standard propellants.  Who knows.   The Russian's made the comment that this sort of thing had happened and created this type of show in the past....  video cameras have been around for at least 30 years now.

Take care

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 12:34:46 AM »
mcjoz88 thanks for posting the article,
Yowbarb

Joe Montanna

• Members
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 02:50:18 PM »
I would like to say if you read my post Dec 9TH Conspiracy Theory HAARP 1/4 Jesse Ventura,
you would have the answer your looking for..and I will show you a post that explains how right I was..
Conspiracy Theory HAARP 1/4 Jesse Ventura
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=3b11d50dd110c18549e7f155f70c6226&topic=107.0
Thanks, Joe

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 03:29:25 PM »
I would like to say if you read my post Dec 9TH Conspiracy Theory HAARP 1/4 Jesse Ventura,
you would have the answer your looking for..and I will show you a post that explains how right I was..
Conspiracy Theory HAARP 1/4 Jesse Ventura
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=3b11d50dd110c18549e7f155f70c6226&topic=107.0
Thanks, Joe

Cubanjoe, thanks for posting. I read your post about HAARP.
What do you feel is the overall motive behind a massive project such as HAARP?
Back later,
Yowbarb

brisypoppins

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »
If it's related to the sun we should be on the look out within the next few days.  Another solar flare took place today and it was bigger than the last. Just in case you guys wanna view here's the link again.

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater

Gatekeeper08210

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 06:21:25 AM »
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Richard Hoagland, he was the science editor for CBS news during the Walter Cronkite years. He has appeared regularly on Coast to Coast AM radio since the Art Bell years, and continues to appear with George Noori. Here's a link to his analysis of this object:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm

Archangel

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »
I have one of his books "Dark Mission" about NASA and what they have found and what they are holding back.  He tells it like it is.  Thanks for the link.