Author Topic: Human migration  (Read 6773 times)

errrv

Re: Human migration
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 08:52:09 AM »
Thanks Jim! I was being a bit Humorous... But I'm looking towards four corners now as an alternate!
Erv

Lori

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 09:31:58 AM »
Errv one of my favorite areas is Red River NM.  Its absolutely beautiful.  And the altitude is quite high.  The only issue umh with NM is the umh the Super Volcano, Valles Caldera. 

I think it may be linked to the Yellowstone Volcano and then linked to the Super volcano in Long Valley California .  They are almost in direct line of sight of each other. 

If one blows the other two may eventually go as well. :o :-X

http://www.redriver.org/
http://seethesouthwest.com/2402/valles-caldera-new-mexicos-supervolcano/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Valley_Caldera

Good Luck.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 09:57:31 AM »
Thanks Jim! I was being a bit Humorous... But I'm looking towards four corners now as an alternate!
Erv

Manati-La Sal  is not far from the four corners.  Better climate and soil there.  More isolated.  Cold winters now;  should be pleasant after the pole shift.  If the inland sea comes up from the South or down from the North,  the La Sal mountains will be islands.   No earthquake history -- see http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1757.msg37182#msg37182 and the preceding message.    I am preparing more details about that location to submit in a few days.

errrv

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »
Cool, Thanks Jim!

Lori, where is that volcano close to?
Erv

Lori

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 03:41:55 PM »
Jemez Mountain Range NE NM

vBreezo

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »
As someone who has lived in the high desert of So California (Mojave) for a number of years and currently living in a remote wooded area of N C, I am of the opinion that survival in the wilderness would be possible only for a few weeks unless you have a lot of experience and knowledge of that life-style.

Excavating a secret hiding place in a National Forest sounds exciting but I think it might get crowded very quickly.  I have done a lot of camping in national and state parks but no longer go there because of the way people behave in natural settings.

I have 240+ acres of wilderness here in NC and might be willing to make some of it available to those who know how to handle themselves in this setting.  It requires some sacrifice and much working together. I also have a friend who has 8 acres in So. TN who is interested in starting an "intentional community" for those who are willing and able to work together for a common goal.

vBreezo

augonit

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 06:15:40 PM »
Sounds like a good idea, and quite practical.

noproblemo2

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
A VERY generous offer vBreezo .....
As someone who has lived in the high desert of So California (Mojave) for a number of years and currently living in a remote wooded area of N C, I am of the opinion that survival in the wilderness would be possible only for a few weeks unless you have a lot of experience and knowledge of that life-style.

Excavating a secret hiding place in a National Forest sounds exciting but I think it might get crowded very quickly.  I have done a lot of camping in national and state parks but no longer go there because of the way people behave in natural settings.

I have 240+ acres of wilderness here in NC and might be willing to make some of it available to those who know how to handle themselves in this setting.  It requires some sacrifice and much working together. I also have a friend who has 8 acres in So. TN who is interested in starting an "intentional community" for those who are willing and able to work together for a common goal.

vBreezo

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 10:31:12 AM »
Obama in Denver on September 27th 2011: DUMB For Elenin?
Is there another reason for Barack Obama's September 27th visit to Denver, Colorado as outlined in the CBS Denver story? It is well known within conspiracy theory circles that Denver Airport is the home to a large DUMB, Deep Underground Military Base. It is also well know that Comet Elenin, disintegrated or not, will come directly in between the Earth and the Sun between the 26th and 28th of September. Will the purpose behind Denver Airports DUMB .beforeitsnews.com

Well isn't this odd? There are just to many odd facts and what the government is doing around Elenin dates.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

errrv

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 10:42:05 AM »
I'm surprised they even announced it!
Erv

terrypat

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 11:04:17 AM »
It makes me think, who else will be in Denver come ELE time. I've been searching the royal watch tabloids & no mention of overseas travel. Maybe they will be off planet by then. The latest dirt I've found is that QEII is installing a new powerplant at Buckingham Palace. No trips to Denver for "her majesty" bless her pointed little head  :-*

terrypat

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 11:08:52 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the Bush clan is in Paraguay with there new cattle ranch.