Author Topic: Mayan Chol'qi Prophecy  (Read 22093 times)

Scales

Re: Mayan Chol'qi Prophecy
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »
I could not sit through the whole thing, but it speaks from basic available knowledge.

The Aztec days and cycles may be slightly different from sources closer to the original knowledge. For instance, it is confusing to people to entertain the 52 year cycle as opposed to the 49 year cycle.

When a tribe splits, as has happened in all cultures and places, that which is taken may or may not be valid information. The Aztec 260 day calendar recognizes Imox as the first day making Ajpu the last. Dec 21, 2012 is on Ajpu.

Others claiming purity of information dating to the Olmecs, know and practice Batz as the first day. This separation of ten days may not seem significant, but when gauging larger cycles, it can make a huge difference.

As the sign waves are described in the video, so too are the energies which align and orchestrate most everything physical. It is very precise. The energies which form the days are also the same energies present in many cycles. For instance, their is a four year cycle of Batz and a year of Batz. Just as we have a 30 day period of Aquarius, we have an Age of Aquarius.

So the days are important and Batz is the first day. The 49 year period is made up of 7 , 7 year periods. This comes to alignment in 42, but the next 7 is the changer.

It is vast and complex. The days should be taught in all elementary classrooms. How is one to know the age, when they do not know the day ?

Time is location and one cannot know where one is without properly recognizing the synchronicity of energies along with what they are producing. All cultures used to have this information.

The Cholqi is Spiritual/physical time. The solar year is Physical/spiritual time. They blend and flow as a river as they go.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »
For what it's worth, today is the start of the 9th & final  :o night of the 9th wave of the mayan pyramid theory from the quickening video. We have just 18 days left until completion & we will have achieved all levels of consciousness  :o

The Quickening
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 01:54:39 AM »

terrypat

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 04:54:14 AM »
Mayan Calendar “Ends” October 28th, 2011 – Carl Calleman
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1214/779/Mayan_Calendar_Ends_October_28th,_2011_Carl_Calleman.html

The “End” of the Mayan calendar, Solar Flares and Earth Changes

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/End_of_calendar_SolarFlares_and_EarthChanges.htm

http://www.calleman.com/

Thank you for posting. The Carl Calleman interview is very informative. It's a shame that media has to creep everybody out to sell soap & Chevys...

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 05:14:55 AM »
See the interview with lilou at juicylivingtour.com
on  youtube and note his reference to comets at the end of the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Xt1IUs_Hg&feature=player_embedded#!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:45:20 AM by ivanm »

terrypat

• Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 06:33:21 AM »
Thanks for posting the interview. Carl really has a refreshing approach to the changes occurring.

Scales

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 08:53:28 AM »
We have just 18 days left until completion & we will have achieved all levels of consciousness  :o

Oct 28th will come and go, as will Dec 21 2012 and mankind will just be barely scratching the surface of consciousness. The overwhelming majority is still struggling with basic concepts.

2017 probably has the best chance of widespread advances in consciousness, if one were to entertain linear time as a potential marker.

There currently is no man selling books or movies who knows what day it is, beyond an educated guess.

Callemans significant contribution is to have entered the forum as someone who has at least motivated non-indigenous people to think of time as something related to consciousness.

Definately not calibration.

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 10:24:26 AM »

chaunska

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 06:48:19 PM »
I really don't get this "collective level of consciousness" thing.   I know many people who are clueless and I know some people that are enlightened...not on the same level at all.   To group everyone together in a collective consciousness place, would imply that we don't have free will to remain clueless or to get with the program.   If I am completely misinterpreting this, please let me know....maybe my eyes are not open to this concept or something.

Scales

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 07:28:36 AM »
There is the "100 monkey" effect, and there is the documentation that a small group of people meditating have a drastic effect on a given areas crime rate.

Then you have the word "Kachina". What is a Kachina ?

Unquestioned belief is dogma and it is pervasive through society. This forms a "collective consciousness".

Likewise, to intimate that there will be a change in the collective consciousness, one would have to surmise, that any change worthy of note would be the removal of widespread dogmatic belief systems.

Fear based dogma vs Individual soveriegnty based communal functioning. Groups dictate most collective consciousness. Terrance Mckenna pointed out a simple remedy for the removal of negative collective consciousness, by stating "society and culture" are not your friend.

Do a search in images for masks, and simply change location, such as Polynesian masks, or Japanese masks, perhaps even using the word ceremonial, and collective consciousness reveals itself.

Free will is much less than people think. If the day a man is to break his leg is easily predictable, then one must question, How is this so ?

Each idea that comes into the mind through individual exploration of creativity is predictable and trackable.

How this is done and how easy it is, is part of the exploration of "collective consciousness".

Good politicians are swallowed up by the system in place. Entrenched systems are only dismantled one piece at a time over long periods unless there are drastic changes to collective consciousness.

The timing of changes to collective consciousness is also easily predictable by using basic astrology. If pluto or Saturn are in a certain place during the birthing of a certain generation, it is profoundly visible.

Because the Cholqi 260 day calendar is in perfect alignment with all other clocks, it can be misinterpreted as the source or main explanatory device. Trends and synchronicities reveal certain things, but the whole of one thing or another can not be attributed to any one single calendar.

There are reasons to let this asssumptive guesswork play out until all are exhausted and ready for the truth. This lends the greatest chance for positive changes to collective consciousness.

If people really knew what time it was, they would be celebrating en-mass.

But, to state that mankind is on the doorway of "Universal Consciousness" is motivating, but hardly accurate.

Many say, but who is doing?

Much is written, but little is known.

Spirituality systems are like dietary fads, they come and go in the blink of an eye in the overall scheme of things. Time, and universal consciousness keep flowing in a most reliable way, it is man that changes. Universal consciousness is already here and always has been. It's just waiting for us to notice. Like the day man discovered velcro.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 07:54:22 AM »
I really don't get this "collective level of consciousness" thing.   I know many people who are clueless and I know some people that are enlightened...not on the same level at all.   To group everyone together in a collective consciousness place, would imply that we don't have free will to remain clueless or to get with the program.   If I am completely misinterpreting this, please let me know....maybe my eyes are not open to this concept or something.

I don't read it like that.  I thought that it just refers to the average value.  A good reference is the book Power Versus Force by David Hawkins.  He defines a scale of 1 to 1000 for the level of consciousness of individual persons.  The point that separates conditions of net negative from net positive is 200.  The average for all of humanity passed 200 in the 1980s.  The original teachings of Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and Mohammed (at least) were at around 950~990.  Unfortunately, all of those teachings except Mahayana Buddhism have deteriorated down to around 500~600 today.

chaunska

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 08:57:02 AM »
Thank you guys,
But I still am not understanding this.   Thanks for trying though.   I guess the Spirits have kept it pretty simple for me.   I supose that it doesn't make me look smart, or enlightened.   I guess if I needed more complicated information, they'd tell me.  But knowing that doesn't quench my thirst of curiosity of what everyone else knows.   What I have been told is that Medicine is personal and that everyone will understand it the way which is best for them.   That we have been learning for a long time how to Be, but that it is individual to each Spirit...that we are Spirits, encased in these bodies because we chose to learn and experience somethings on this plane.  And have been here many times over....some more than others, and that being here is very special.    I have learned that many People have lost some pieces of their Spirit during their physical lives and even in the Spirit World.   I have learned that the Spirit World has no rules, only three Universal Laws, and that even time is an illusion to us on this plane.  Perhaps, since this subject involves time, calendars, etc. is why I do not understand it.  Perhaps I am not meant to understand this concept, how it is measured or who is doing the measuring and why they are concerned about others' consciousness.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 09:23:43 AM »
Thank you Chaunska for asking that question...I've been wondering about it myself but didn't know how to phrase the question. The answer's helped some but it is still unclear to me as well, perhaps it is something that we will understand when it is needful for us to do so. Meanwhile I have something to chew on (well think about anyway ;)).
Great discussion!
Never Give UP! EVER

Scales

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 01:29:26 PM »
  I have learned that the Spirit World has no rules, only three Universal Laws, and that even time is an illusion to us on this plane.

If a persons belief allows for the possibility that the earth is a being with a soul, then what of the other planets ? What of the other stars ?

No rules but some laws, could be stated, "governing influences". This is the basis of astrotheology, and astrology alike.

The calendars are a road map to who's turn it is to have this or that governing influence.

There is physical time and spiritual time. Physical time can be seen and tracked with the eyes. Spiritual time can be sensed and felt. Both have properties of the other.

The easiest way to teach this has always been stories.

The book of Esther, seven chamberlains, seven princes, and the king doesn't listen to the astrologers, but instead the princes.

Hermes of Greek myth is Mercury. Today is Thursday (alledgedly) and that is Jupiter.

In the Cholqi, today is 11/ Kan. Transmutation of knowledge/ Spiritual law or kundalini energy.

It is the first day of the Decan of Monkey in the solar calendar.

Energies are formless, but the body gives it form.

Other images are those given to various people throughout time by spirit. Writings too.

If something happens to influence all people to understand a single concept all at one time, it could be considered an example of universal consciousness.

From an astrological standpoint, it does not seem possible. From the standpoint of the Cholqi, it is not time yet.

There are many things that seem to divide people without cause. This is mostly due to the lack of time to educate ourselves about all subjects.

If man could simply stop being aggressive or fearful toward one another, that would help alot. I don't see that happening for a while, but it is getting better.

This what I mean by struggling with basic concepts, Love, trust, and respect. Without universal understanding of these concepts, the term universal consciousness seems unapplicable.

I do think our solar system is entering a point in time that has much emphasis on cleaning and wine making. Much new technology will assist with that.

chaunska

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 02:47:57 PM »
Yes Scales,
That would be correct.   The information that I have received explains, that all things that Creator made, has a Spirit.   The rocks, air, water, Moon (which we call Grandmother), Sun, stars, other planets, comets, trees, animals, germs, space, Planet x, atoms, antimatter, etc.  have Spirit.  Even things we Create have a certain amount of our Spirit in them along with the Spirit that it already possesses.   Souls are Spirits that choose to be embodied and that is really the only difference that I know of between Souls and Spirits. 

The three Spiritual Laws are kind of like the laws of Physics....Just the way things work in the Spirit World...I suppose we are governed by these Spiritual Laws same as we are governed by the laws of physics. (we may not have them really figured out yet though)   I only know one of these Spiritual Laws.   It is that evil has no power of it's own.   I used the know the second one, but it was taken from my memory...I must have been careless with it because as hard as I try, I can't remember it.   I never new the third One in this life. 

About time...they tell me that there is no linear time in the Spirit World.   I don't know what that means other than explaining it the way they tell me...which is very simplified.   Say that you have a rubber band and it is hanging there loosely on your finger...this will represents time in this example.   Now if you take that rubber band and twist it tightly until it stretches and kinks up on itself, as tightly as you can without breaking it....that is time....Now imagine that you zoom in very closely with a microscope 1000 times or so...All you see is a field of stretched rubber that looks flat with texture....this is all we can fatham about time.   But really, it is twisted and convoluted crossing over itself many times....Anyway, this is how I have come to understand time, and it is really probably much more complicated that this example.   

Energies being formless.....   I'm not very worldly nor have I read many books about Spirituality... (only 3), but I have seen energy in many forms.  Unless lightning is not considered energy....maybe is isn't.   Spirits are energy..., I have seen them take form in any way they want to and change from one thing to another .   Usually in a way that is good for us...some appear as angles to some, some appear as animals to others etc.   I've seen the colors around people, plants, animals, etc.   

As far as books go, the Spirits have told me to stay away from them.   They don't like me reading many in this subject.   They want me to learn what they want me to learn.  Medicine is personal and can only be taught, just for you, by the Spirits.   The big problems is aggression comes when people think that their way is the only way....this always makes people fight.   Once we understand that Medicine is different for each and every one of us, then we will stop fighting.   

I find it funny that the one concept, universal consciousness, being defined as, love, trust and respect.   There are many people of the world who understand these concepts and even practice them while still trying to force people to believe their ways.  People always seem to have good intentions when ministering to others in the hopes of "saving" them.   Understanding these terms are, at best, just good sounding words.   Actually,  I believe that the phrase "live and let live"  might be more appropriate, in describing perhaps what is meant by collective conscious.   

Keep in mind that my Medicine may be completely different than your Medicine and everyone Else's Medicine.... The Universe is large enough to allow all of it.  ;)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:20:00 PM by chaunska »