Author Topic: Dead Birds & Fish are being found World Wide  (Read 32152 times)

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is never futile, just time consuming an
    • The Kolbrin, Planet-X and Nibiru Group
Dead Birds & Fish are being found World Wide
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:39:57 AM »
Dead Birds were found just a few days ago, then Fish, and now they are being found World Wide.  Some people are linking this mass killings to the Earth's Magnetic Fleild.   Any ideas folks?
Amy Evans

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Dead Birds & Fish are being found World Wide
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
Yes, Amy, I agree. After researching for quite a while, I found that the HAARP and other similar weapons developed in other countries,(you don't really think we're the only ones, do you?), can manipulate our atmosphere and jet stream (which we know is out of whack), and effect our magnetosphere.  I don't know why we ever invented this thing, but it might be the single most mistake in history.   ed

jdeesmith55

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 05:49:12 PM »
notice how alot of them are right along the NEW MADRID FAULT LINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUuOL3pvhTI

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 06:07:35 AM »
Everyone: Something to consider. Please see Reply #66 in the Topic,
1000's of Blackbirds drop dead over Arkansas  

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1544.60.html

I have seen the video Susan found and posted there. I feel it is valid.
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:09:12 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 10:33:35 PM »
Posting here three stories on the dead bird mystery. First the names of the articles and the link; father down, the story.
Forgive it if some of these may have already been posted,
Yowbarb

o   Solving dead birds mystery  updated 1 day ago
o   Dr. John Fischer joins CNN's Martin Savidge to discuss the mysterious bird deaths in Arkansas and Louisiana.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/01/06/nr.savidge.birds.mystery.cnn
o   Dead birds in Sweden killed by 'external blows' updated 2 days ago
o   A large number of dead birds were found in the city of Falkoping, Sweden, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, according to a press release on the website of the Swedish National Veterinary Institute.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01/05/sweden.bird.deaths/index.html
o   Experts: Loud noise sent 5,000 Arkansas birds flying to their deaths updated 2 days ago
o   Experts believe a loud noise or event was behind the mass death of as many as 5,000 red-winged blackbirds and starlings in Arkansas on New Year's Eve, when they all flew into buildings at night, veterinarian Dr. John Fischer said Wednesday.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/05/arkansas.bird.mystery/index.html
Dead birds in Sweden killed by 'external blows'
By the CNN Wires Staff
January 5, 2011 10:11 p.m. EST

Necropsies have been performed on five birds, the Swedish National Veterinary Institute says.
•   A large number of dead birds were found in Swedish city of Falkoping
•   Necropsies indicate the birds died from "external blows"
•   Dead birds have been found in two U.S. towns over the last week
(CNN) -- A large number of dead birds were found in the city of Falkoping, Sweden, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, according to a press release on the website of the Swedish National Veterinary Institute.
Necropsies were performed on five of the birds. The institute said they died due to "sudden, hard external blows," according to the press release. They had no signs of infection or other illnesses, and there were no external signs indicating what killed them.
"We have determined that the birds have died from severe internal bleedings caused by external blows," said the Institute's Marianne Elvander.
A similar unusual incident occurred in Arkansas on New Year's Eve. Thousands of red-winged blackbirds and starlings were found dead over a square-mile area in the town of Beebe.

MixxFacebookTwitterDiggdeliciousredditMySpaceStumbleUponLinkedInExperts: Loud noise sent 5,000 Arkansas birds flying to their deaths
By Tristan Smith and Michael Martinez, CNN
January 5, 2011 8:23 p.m. EST

Red-winged blackbirds from Arkansas were studied at the University of Georgia.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
•   As many as 5,000 birds fall out of the sky on New Year's Eve just before midnight
•   Experts now say a loud noise or event startled birds, sent them flying into structures
•   In an unrelated case, 500 birds found dead in Louisiana had also hit stationary objects
(CNN) -- Experts believe a loud noise or event was behind the mass death of as many as 5,000 red-winged blackbirds and starlings in Arkansas on New Year's Eve, when they all flew into buildings at night, veterinarian Dr. John Fischer said Wednesday.
Fischer, of the Southeastern Cooperative Wildlife Disease Study in Athens, Georgia, said the bang startled very large roosts in a square-mile area in Beebe, Arkansas, 40 miles northeast of Little Rock.
Agreeing with this finding later Wednesday was the U.S. Geological Survey's National Wildlife Health Center in Madison, Wisconsin, whose preliminary test results showed that the red-winged blackbirds died from blunt-force trauma. The report supported preliminary findings from the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission released Monday.
Necropsies on the carcasses at the Wisconsin lab revealed internal hemorrhaging, according to a Arkansas Game and Fish Commission statement. Tests showed no pesticides, and results are pending for additional chemical toxins and infectious diseases, authorities said.
Unusually loud noises, reported shortly before the birds began to fall, caused the birds to flush from a roost, and New Year's Eve fireworks in the area may have forced the birds to fly at a lower altitude than normal, causing them to hit houses, vehicles and trees, the commission's statement said. Blackbirds have poor night vision and typically don't fly at night.
The collisions caused internal trauma, Fischer said.
 Residents want answers to dead birds
 Kirk Cameron's take on bird deaths