Author Topic: Pyramids and other types of shelter  (Read 4632 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Pyramids and other types of shelter
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:29:27 PM »
Yowbarb Note: I do not know which type of non-dome shelter is best. Will be posting pyramids and
several types of shelter here.

PYRAMID HOUSE - EXTREME SURVIVAL - 2012 SURVIVAL AND MORE. 0:29   27,275 Views
korvelo| Feb 23, 2009 |
www.korvelo.com -EXTREME SURVIVAL- Stop living in fear in a disposable, combustible piece of junk. NEVER EVACUATE YOUR HOME. SURVIVE 2012 or other possible disasters. Never worry about fires, wild fires, tornadoes, tsunamis, hurricanes, quakes, intruders, nuclear war. Short of volcano, meteor, military force [not all], you'll be protected. Our no excuses approach to building a safe home in conjunction with our military grade bunkers will offer the best protection money can buy. THE ULTIMATE HOUSE.

VIDEO    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFgY8FyQD-g     
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:31:15 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Pyramids and other types of shelter
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 10:32:48 PM »
EXTREME SURVIVAL - PYRAMID HOME - DOME - SPHERE HOME - 2012 SURVIVAL AND BEYOND
1:26
korvelo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofSSyxb4FTA

Survival compounds for 2012 and beyond. Our no excuses approach to a safe building with a military grade underground bunker will protect you, your family and friends against anything you want to be protected from, while living in a practical and fun place. Extreme weather can even be enjoyed from any of our buildings as it should be. You'll NEVER have to evacuate your home because of anything short of a volcano close by or a meteor.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:51:53 PM by Yowbarb »

Lori

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 04:41:06 AM »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 06:43:17 AM »
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:49:05 AM by Yowbarb »

augonit

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 07:40:57 AM »
But if you build an underground bunker, you'll have to worry about water seeping in.  I get water in my basement if it rains a lot, so I'm positive I'd have water in an underground bunker!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 08:22:17 AM »
But if you build an underground bunker, you'll have to worry about water seeping in.  I get water in my basement if it rains a lot, so I'm positive I'd have water in an underground bunker!

Pyramids, spheres and other types of shelters are not necessarily underground.
(This is a separate Topic - not underground shelter topic. Some in this Topic may be partly underground
but the majority of these will probably be built up on a platform.

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:24:05 AM by Yowbarb »

Souz

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 09:02:03 PM »
.....the pyramid is my choice....if only i were a billionnaire....guess it's back to the sand bag shelter....

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 02:35:34 PM »
I am going to try to convey a pictorial story here : From outside one of these hard rock claims to inside.  The light is about 25-30 feet in to the drift cut from the steel bars. Where the light is shining from is where the cuts T - off to left & right & follow the vein along the inside of the mtn. The 3rd shot is the dirt pile at the T-off. These are not cave in's but rather to keep people from the ore veins. Please notice the rock structure. That whiteish looking rock IS the ore vein. It contains most of the gold silver & LEAD !!! However these minerals do bleed into the other layers. So you may notice areas of mineralization up to 12' / 15' wide in some areas. Remember these old timers 100 yrs ago did all this by hand with picks & hammers. Dynamite was a luxury. These were truly some very hardy people.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Mrhappy

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 06:52:58 PM »
Dude, that cave was in The Hills Have Eyes. thats creepy.  :P