Author Topic: Bad "visions"  (Read 24877 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Bad "visions"
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2017, 08:00:29 PM »
Socrates, I hear ya.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: lurch day...
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2017, 05:59:27 PM »
if my 2008 vision was about 'lurch day', i did not survive it...
Was it me? Time will tell.

Gravity went haywire, boulders were rolling around like so many marbles... [One hit me and that was the end of that vision].
People were frantically trying to collect stores of food and such; i had to wade through them just to try and get to safety [i.e. which obviously failed].
The Sun went black, then a giant sphere passed by the Earth and it seemed we all might get sucked up into it; then it passed by, but as it passed, gravity seemed nulified, it seemed we were drawn up to it.

It's 9 years later but i still remember the sensations of terror. [I think that's the difference between a bad dream and a 'vision'.] This was real and terrible.
"I have seen the end". I've been saying it for years. Whatever you imagine might be a'comin', you're probably underestimating the severity thereof.
Our ancestors weren't thrown into a stone age because they were stupid...
The effects on gravity in your vision are most interesting and I would wonder about the effects of a super-duper electromagnetic anomaly on gravity.  And of course, even without considering that, when you add a bunch of objects into an already-functioning solar system, then there would have to be chaotic times, and worse.  In all the years of these "visions" and dreams I've had that portend the grave dangers we face, I remember several that suggested that steel and objects containing metals may disintegrate.

I have notebooks detailing these visions which began in June, 1995, and several might relate to what you write above.  In one I saw our white van just sitting there and all of a sudden everything began shaking, and as everything shook, I noticed the most subtle changes occuring in the van which filled my field of view.  The van began to show tiny "cracks" or fissures in the body, and as the shaking continued, it appeared the van was slowly disintegrating into smaller and smaller pieces, until finally it was like molecules and then there was no van.  It no longer existed.

Then a year or so later I had a very similar vision also about the van.  But also one time had a similar one in which all our steel fence posts began to disintegrate and they continued to do so, in the manner of the van, and soon there were no fence posts, and IIRC the fencing did the same thing.

My best guess was/is that steel may disintegrate under extreme electromagnetic changes. 

And I, too, have seen visions where the earth changes were so extreme, including mountain building, boulders flung like styrofoam, etc., that it is hard to imagine any/many survivors.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2017, 09:15:51 AM »

...My best guess was/is that steel may disintegrate under extreme electromagnetic changes. 

I am hoping that GFR will stand up, reinforced concrete domes with glass fiber.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2017, 09:29:10 AM »
This earth-bermed dome home does need reinforcement panel for front, inside.
I never see an illustration of what might actually work.
Any dome home would need a special reinforcement on the INSIDE of all doors and windows.
It would do no good to have a dome structure which is practically indestructible, if all the doors and windows blow in and everything and everybody is snatched out by high winds...
Similarly if there is to be some protection from sun related disaster it would need to be non metal... maybe a door-window covering which goes into place which is single piece of molded tough plastic.

Special heavy doors, wooden cross bar might help. Also a person could use some physics to create a structure to keep the doors and windows from blowing in, something inside. The reinforcement bar could go from one side of the dome to the other. Similar to a door club but using more physics.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2017, 09:34:22 AM »
Well, back to the visions...
I do not get visions lately...I do get nightmares.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2017, 05:38:18 PM »

...My best guess was/is that steel may disintegrate under extreme electromagnetic changes. 

Maybe it will, especially if not steel-based material.  After Jim Farmer mentioned about how sometimes steel reinforcing rods have been known to explode in a strong electromagnetic field, I bought a roll of basaltic reinforcement rods and plan to use them in a tiny project for an experiment.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2017, 05:24:15 PM »
Do you feel your nightmares are sending you useful information that, no matter how scary, is there for your eventual benefit?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2017, 02:02:05 PM »
Do you feel your nightmares are sending you useful information that, no matter how scary, is there for your eventual benefit?

ilinda, I think that is possible... I need to get better less interrupted sleep and may start to have more clarity again.
Predatory males a danger that enters my dreams...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2017, 02:02:19 PM »

ilinda, I think that is possible... I need to get better less interrupted sleep and may start to have more clarity again.
Psychotic people and groups and predatory males a danger that enters my dreams...
I feel any female needs to be armed and prepared to shoot to kill to protect herself and her kids.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2017, 04:36:02 PM »

Psychotic people and groups and predatory males a danger that enters my dreams...
I feel any female needs to be armed and prepared to shoot to kill to protect herself and her kids.
Absolutely.  And I know we're all busy, but meditating daily, although seemingly unrelated, is a good way to increase intuition, sometimes to the point of reading someone's mind or at least their intentions. 

An intuitive person can probably and usually spot psychopaths and deviant predators a mile away--well at least upon meeting one.  It does pay to have one's radar on.  And if your dreams are showing you such, then we know there is a reason the Universe is showing you that.  Good luck!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2017, 05:05:35 PM »
ilinda, I must admit I can't always tell when meeting someone, what they are capable of... how they might change after a few tankards of ale. So far, been able to evade serious harm but (knock on wood.) 

I can and do sense psychopaths in an area... had a situation once where I could perceive him coming a block away and ran back to my place. I could "hear" the clanking mental machinery of his mind. Was so in need of a walk, middle of the night, sensed him coming so ran back to my steps then saw him coming around the corner. ran up and locked the door.  1978 L.A.  There's more will post another time...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2017, 06:55:47 PM »
Barb, That is so scary.  Maybe best only to walk alone in daylight within range of good neighbors, and have a family member or friend accompany us if possible on longer or more remote walks.

Good that your intuition picked up on his intentions before he could carry them out.   

I should also mention that we're taking the precaution, even in Amish country, of installing security screen doors on every entrance to our house, and have installed gates at the bottom of the driveway.  The screen doors are pricey, but will serve several purposes: https://www.costco.com/Meshtec-Security-Door-by-Titan%2C-White-Finish%2C-Heavy-Duty-Aluminum-Frame.product.100144482.html

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2017, 09:10:10 PM »

Maybe it will, especially if not steel-based material.  After Jim Farmer mentioned about how sometimes steel reinforcing rods have been known to explode in a strong electromagnetic field, I bought a roll of basaltic reinforcement rods and plan to use them in a tiny project for an experiment.

Interesting idea!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2017, 06:25:59 PM »

Absolutely.  And I know we're all busy, but meditating daily, although seemingly unrelated, is a good way to increase intuition, sometimes to the point of reading someone's mind or at least their intentions. 

An intuitive person can probably and usually spot psychopaths and deviant predators a mile away--well at least upon meeting one.  It does pay to have one's radar on.  And if your dreams are showing you such, then we know there is a reason the Universe is showing you that.  Good luck!
Would you mind sharing any of your nightmares?  If not the entire thing, but maybe the theme?  If not, we'll understand.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2017, 09:36:56 AM »

Would you mind sharing any of your nightmares?  If not the entire thing, but maybe the theme?  If not, we'll understand.

ilinda, OK will work on that...will post something in a few hours. Often it is about danger from predatory males, which would be a real danger in a post apocalyptic scenario, more than it is now, even.
sometimes my dreams are a little bit clairvoyant  (I believe, no way to prove that with much of the content of the dreams.) These involve criminality such as sex trafficking... and can be waking thoughtsm, snatches of conversations, feeltings. I told my son once (who is clairvoyant ) that I got a certain direction and I pointed off to the north, out the back of my house and said, within a few miles. Sex slavery. It turns out, I randomly saw some news on it a house or two where women were being held.

Another time I had a dream of being held, someone bound my arms with white twine. The nest day a woman's body was found... that sort of thing.

The recent nightmare was a man took my second oldest daughter I could see his hand over her mouth.
I take that as a straight-up warning...

Whether or not I have any recent visions or dreams related to PX, not so sure. Will post some if they happen...

Barb T.