Author Topic: This company claims their structures will survive anything  (Read 3910 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
http://www.korvelo.com/  Korvelo

They claim to have indestructible homes. So far, I see a pyramid and the dome on their site.
I have contacted them about prices will post here as much info as I can. Also posting the link in the Domes and Underground shelter topics.
Not sure if they are taking into account flooding or extreme inudation of water as in the oceans shifting... Will get as much info as possible.
Yowbarb

noproblemo2

Re: This company claims their structures will survive anything
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 10:03:27 AM »
Interesting site. Did I somehow miss it in searching the floor plans? I kept clicking but could not find that. Do like the concepts they show.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 10:43:04 AM »
Interesting site. Did I somehow miss it in searching the floor plans? I kept clicking but could not find that. Do like the concepts they show.

Funny U should mention that I sent them a contact email and said I couldn't find many links!!  I found  the Contact one...and said would like to see more info and prices...
Hope this is a live real company will look more,
Yowbarb

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 10:56:13 AM »

Funny U should mention that I sent them a contact email and said I couldn't find many links!!  I found  the Contact one...and said would like to see more info and prices...
Yowbarb
Well the exteriors are unique, just did not get why they included no floor plans

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »

Yowbarb
Well the exteriors are unique, just did not get why they included no floor plans

I hope I wasn't hasty posting them as a possible resource.  ??? Time will tell.
Awaiting their response. If they are for real they will be able to post up or send out floorplans with prices.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 01:22:37 PM »

Funny U should mention that I sent them a contact email and said I couldn't find many links!!  I found  the Contactt one...and said would like to see more info and prices...
Yowbarb
I hope I wasn't hasty posting them as a possible resource.  ??? Time will tell.
Awaiting their response. If they are for real they will be able to post up or send out floorplans with prices.
All The Best,
Yowbarb
By chance does the mfr have a list of references? Wouldn't it be nice to speak with someone who actually purchased one of their structures and lived through an "event" as a result of their proactive purchase?
Live long and prosper!

bk

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »
Here is a company I ran across a few years ago.

http://www.bomb-shelter.net/rc8.php

At $100,000 out of my price range, but may be of help to someone.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 01:20:31 PM »
Here is a company I ran across a few years ago.

http://www.bomb-shelter.net/rc8.php

At $100,000 out of my price range, but may be of help to someone.

Thanks, will repost your post over in the Underground shelter topics.
Yowbarb